#1 PufPuf

PufPuf

Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • HomeOmaha Beach

Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

Dear tankers,

After some trying, I've come to the conclusion that this update to TT2 is a bridge too far for me. The new game does not give me the arcade-like enjoyment that lured me, quite unexpectedly, into TT1. It's become all too real-life and grim for me. I miss the fast pace, the jumps, glitches and fly-overs, the shooting from the hip while carrying the flag. I miss the agility of my C1...
Well let's not get dramatic about it, a new generation is entering the battlefields. Luckily for me I've got some other things to distract me.

So after three years of fun and entertainment (starting in February 2014), I say good bye to you all, thanking the complete tanking community for the joy you all gave me!
Special thanks go to my ingame and inchat buddies Jersh, Psychosnake and Monkeyman, to my clanmates in HAWK Tank Ben, Digital Crow and Xpraetorian and to my tutors of the early days Sharks, Hitman69 and Randy. And of course many more friends from across the language barrier: Mekanik, Loick, Gianni, Deathend, Encryp, Mr. Shoestring, Error, Elderby, Altank, Gator, Titanium etc. etc.
And of course the guys from GHOR: thank you for developing the most fun experience on mobile device so far.

Before going AWOL, I salute you all! Y'all have fun

Yours, Puf Puf

(because two shots should be enough!)

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

• randy12345, nardo99, blitzkrieg101 and 1 other like this

Signature_300x75.jpg

PufPuf. Because 2 shots should be enough...

#2 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

It brought much sadness and depression upon reading this topic; you have brought much joy and liveness to HAWK, as the many years I have spent in it: along with Altank, Digitalcrow, and Xpraetorianx. Upon this newly released update, many things have changed, as with the leave of many good friends and tankers, well known in game, then suddenly leave.

You will, and always will be missed, Puf; and I understand why you're leaving: good luck, Puf, mate. :)

Best Regards,

T.B

• PufPuf likes this
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#3 Red Faction

Red Faction

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:28 PM

i think ill leave tt too ,its not how it used to be like in old days,
Farewell old fella but dont even forget the moments u had here in this game!

Edited by Red Faction, 14 January 2017 - 03:28 PM.

#4 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:31 PM

Aww, I'm gonna miss you, even though I haven't really talked with you much and I haven't really seen you in-game much, you were the first person to invite me to HAWK, and you were friendly to me a lot. 07: Salute

I'm having the same feelings with the update as well, I miss evrything that you stated above; the arcade[ness]. I joined tanktastic to get away from the realism of other Tank games, and I'm guessing it's the same with you. Will miss you!

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 14 January 2017 - 04:33 PM.

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#5 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1432 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:26 PM

goodbye puf ;-;
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#6 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3942 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:34 PM

Best of luck on the future ahead of you pufpuf :)
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#7 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:49 PM

farewell puf....
git gud noob

#8 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3305 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:16 AM

It is very sad to see that you are leaving, that this is your last post on the forum and that we will not see you and your fun in the game anymore. We had great times together, though I did not know you very well personally, but our conversations always made me smile.

We have always known you as a kind person and friend. It is always sad when people like you find the game boring and decide to leave. There is not much we can do with it, it is your own decision, after all, but know that we will miss you. It is not possible to forget you, Pufpuf, and we hope that you will not forget this community, the community you have been a part of for three years.

Always remember that you are allowed to change your mind; you can always come back when you want to. The game will be updated and improved many times and a bunch of new features will be implemented. There are bugs, glitches, issues and technical problems, which come with all new and big updates. Those will be fixed, of course, as always, but remember that the developers are but mere humans, just like we are, the players.

When things are somewhat under control again, maybe you would like to consider to visit us again. In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck with your life, take care of yourself, and enjoy!

I will always remember you and the remix of your statement:

Pufpuf. Because two warnings should be enough.

Kind regards;
Error 403
  • Tank Ben and Drestdave like this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#9 monkeyman7832

monkeyman7832

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1280 posts
  • HomeHouse

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:59 AM

Hey Puf,

I personally don't agree with some of the new things 2.0 has to offer either and how the game overall has become so much more relentless. I understand you leaving, not everyone can adapt to the game now.

However, I feel a bit dejected by you leaving, I've always thought you had very genuine and positive personality, something the game lacked. Reason why I've always loved you're company. We need more people like you in the game.

Other than all that, thanks for being around, we had some good times in our C1s. Best of luck for the future old man!:]
  • PufPuf likes this

"Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement"

Don Vito Corleone

#10 TinkerTanker44432

TinkerTanker44432

Private

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • HomeIowa

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

The game doesn't even work for me anymore :/

#11 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2623 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:24 AM

The game doesn't even work for me anymore :/

Time to buy new tablet
  • randy12345 likes this

29dekvt.jpg

#12 hjgator

hjgator

Captain

• PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • HomeSwitzerland

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:48 AM

Puf

Sad to hear that but i can understand you. Also my device is too old

But since i see so many old Players leaving i still hope that GHOR might find ways to make the game more playable also on older devices

Then not just evrybody can afford to buy a new Device

So as we say the Hope dies at the last

I wish you Puf a good time and hope to see ya back here someday

• PufPuf likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PufPuf, is, leaving, Goodbye

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}