#21 Mr blue sky01

Mr blue sky01

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • HomeGreat Britain, England.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:52 AM

Congratulations. I was waiting for this epic ^ :P
"Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness" ― Salahuddin al-Ayyubi (RA)

#22 Tankace99

Tankace99

Lieutenant

• In-game Senior Moderator
  • 218 posts
  • HomeGermany 󾓨

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:10 AM

Give me a signature albert,you are the star here ^_^ xD

#23 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• Others: In-game Moderator
  • 503 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:34 AM

Congratulations, Albert! Very well deserved, we all knew this was coming; keep it up, Sir. ;)
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#24 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:36 AM

I almost cried reading your post Altank. I say philosophy will never die with you on that bandwagon. Remember Altank it's not only us that makes this community great, it's also great leaders and moderators like you that contribute a big part by making moderators seeming like unreachable gods.

This is my letter to the World
That never wrote to Me-
The simple News that Nature told-
With tender Majesty

Her Message is committed
To Hands I cannot see-
For love of Her-Sweet-countrymen-
Judge tenderly-of Me
-Emily Dickinson

May the sun light your path, may the wind stay you back, and may the future bring better victories and, when necessary, greater losses,
NeonTempzzz

Edited by NeonTempzzz, 10 January 2017 - 12:25 PM.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Trial member of TECREAT

#25 Edelstahl99

Edelstahl99

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Homesomewhere in Germany.......

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

Congratulations altank 😊
<p>Killing tanks since 15AHTC Desire HD Android 2.2 after this device: Motorola Moto G 2013 with CyanogenMod 14.1 and root (nightly version of cm14.1) (Android 7.1 based) after this: iPhone 5s 16gb

#26 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:15 PM

^^^^copy/pasted to VK...XD..Such a passionate and encouraging speaker! 

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#27 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:18 PM

Apologies for the late reply: I know some of you were waiting for for one of those Altank speeches and, though one contemporary philosopher maintains - rightly, one may add - that the era of inspirational speeches and rhetoric is ending, I nevertheless wish to share but a few words and thoughts with all of you, friends; fellow members of the Tanktastic Community. Even more in such an important moment.

And it's not an important moment because of my appointment as Community Manager for the Tanktastic English-speaking Community; I myself am a topic of little interest indeed: it's because this marks a turning point in the history of Tanktastic itself: what was once the dream of a few friends is now becoming a worldwide-spread reality; and I am just glad to be a mere cogwheel that will lead us all towards that certain future.
And I am glad to be so because of every single one of you, because of the fact I consider this Community a family rather than a hollow virtual community with no particular values tethering its members together, that I have been giving my very best in order to improve the quality of Tanktastic itself, that I have been building the most I could in order to help the entire Community out.

Not having been able to meet all the members of the Russian-speaking Community and provide help and assistance like I have been doing for the English-speaking Community is my deepest regret: unfortunately, language barriers proved too much of an insurmountable obstacle to best.
And regarding the English Community, the very same could be said for those people, those very friends such as Mikhail, Denis et cetera, that, despite language barriers and all the natural obstacles involved when two different Communities, albeit so similar under all other aspects, clash, kept looking out for all Community members alike with explicit actions of genuine and remarkable care; without any distinctions and from the very start.
But, alas, even the most resilient of wills is forced to face the hardships that such a clash dictates - and I know that all too well, sadly.

I am more than glad to do whatever I can, in my tiny bit, in my small contribution to the well-being of the Tanktastic Community; and that's why, I accept this appointment as Community Manager for the English with nothing but humility and genuine inspiration, because I enjoy being part of the Tanktastic Community and whatever I can do to contribute back to it, to its people, to my fellow Community members, it's the least due to all and any of you.
My first steps will concern outlining precise guidelines as regards moderation and support: these aspects will be overseen by regional teams closely working together under the Tanktastic Management Team itself, so to provide a much more direct assistance, and a quicker answer to moderating and support needs.
The Community life will be made more active thanks to the creation of an ad hoc team of Community Coordinators and Community Contributors, entrusted with creating contests on a regular basis, as well as gathering, evaluating and promoting Community members' ideas, feedback, proposals and suggestions: vox populi, vox dei; and in a family such as the Tanktastic Community, that is most true indeed: no one will be left unheard, because this Community is a place where everyone is welcome to voice their opinions; because it's a family for all those who would wish to join it.

More precise guidelines will be outlined in the near future and great news lie ahead of us; all this would never be possible without you: you are the reason why this very day marks an important change for the Tanktastic Community. I am only glad to be a means through which said changes will be carried out. Because being at your disposal; that's enough for me to rejoice.

So, please, do not thank or congratulate me: I thank you all for being as awesome as you are; you are the real stars here.

Best Regards;
Altank

Great people get great things; this message is dedicated to the people off this community and it truly shows how much altank helps us.

I will say this again;

Congratulation's in your promotion, you truly deserved it!

Sincerely;

Magic

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun - TECREAT TRIAL MEMBER

#28 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

TECREAT Manager

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1902 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

Congratulations to not just a great coordinator, but a great individual and friend overall. Thank you for coming into our lives as the humble, intelligent and sophisticated person you are; you've brought so much into the community; and although we can only offer sincere thanks in return; we appreciate and wish to see you for many days to come.

Humble regards;
Iluvtanks
<p><em><strong>"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown</strong></em></p>

#29 lsmsl

lsmsl

Private

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • HomeSouth Korea, Seoul

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

Congratulations Altank! :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}