28 replies to this topic

#1 Tankace99

Tankace99

Lieutenant

• In-game Senior Moderator
  • 218 posts
  • HomeGermany 󾓨

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:24 AM

Hello guys,as some of you already know,altank is the head of the english community now ^_^
Congrats again my friend,totally deserved. You have done so much for this community!!

Let us all congrat him ^_^
  • Mr blue sky01, Unknown 4249, Edelstahl99 and 4 others like this

#2 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3232 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:26 AM

240_F_90046622_ndUsvkHoQF56Jjs1zwqSCNJIq

We all know that this was not unexpected. Altank has done extremely much for this community, mainly behind the curtain, something we cannot see. But know that the community would not have been as it is today if it was not because of this very person. Amazing job, congratulations, and good luck in your new position!

• magic ender11 likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#3 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:34 AM

Truly congratulated. We couldn't have a better man in this position.
  • Tankace99, monkeyman7832, magic ender11 and 1 other like this

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#4 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:50 AM

We all owe ya Altank! :D To be honest I've always considered you to be a huge part of the English community.

Edited by NeonTempzzz, 10 January 2017 - 03:53 AM.

• magic ender11 and alt like this

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Trial member of TECREAT

#5 e11even

e11even

Corporal

• In-game Moderator
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:10 AM

i salute you sir altank, congrats .....
do good no harm done,
keep it clean no muting for the day.
Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

#6 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:25 AM

Congratulations altank!

#7 PsychoSnake

PsychoSnake

Captain

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:27 AM

Congrats altank.

#8 Canzo

Canzo

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:51 AM

Congratulations to one of the best Mods! All who honor and dedicate our time over the years have seen 1st hand how much you do for tanktastic. Thank you for making our game experience that much better!
  • Tankace99 and magic ender11 like this
VIPR

#9 Vint

Vint

leader of Eagle One

• Others: In-game Moderator
  • 833 posts
  • HomeCentral Ohio USA

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:42 AM

Congratulations Altank, your time and professionalism u devote to this community is greatly appreciated.
🇺🇸 motto: speak softly but carry a 120 MM smoothbore 🇺🇸
Playing Tanktastic since May 2013

#10 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3936 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:45 AM

Congratulations Altank well deserved promotion :)

Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#11 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:12 AM

Ayy finally we have someone to speak out for the English forums.

Congratulations good sir, o7

Bow down to my dank memes.

#12 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2548 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:19 AM

Congratulations

#13 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:00 AM

Congratulations Altank; Your hard work for this community has finally paid off! I look forward to seeing what more you can do.

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#14 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:21 AM

How do all you people learn this news? I thought he already basically was...facepalm* Well, congrats, I've seen how much you've helped the forum so I can't wait to see some more.

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#15 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3232 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:32 AM

How do all you people learn this news? I thought he already basically was...facepalm* Well, congrats, I've seen how much you've helped the forum so I can't wait to see some more.

He has actually been the lead moderator of the English community, but now he is formally the community manager; everything concerning this community goes through him from now on.

• blitzkrieg101 and NeonTempzzz like this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#16 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:08 AM

He has actually been the lead moderator of the English community, but now he is formally the community manager; everything concerning this community goes through him from now on.

You have no complaints from me. :)
I assumed that before so I don't have a problem.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Trial member of TECREAT

#17 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:23 AM

thumbs-up-icon-blue-hi.png

Congrats!

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun - TECREAT TRIAL MEMBER

#18 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2548 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:07 AM

https://vk.com/wall-50012518_72476

#19 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:13 AM

Congratulations Altank!

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (returned) 

[VIPR] Deadly Vipers Clan 

#20 Altank

Altank

~Everlasting Alpha~

• PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • HomeFrom the lands where the ground never thaws; beneath the scorched sky, where the clouds are torn and rent.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:46 AM

Apologies for the late reply: I know some of you were waiting for for one of those Altank speeches and, though one contemporary philosopher maintains - rightly, one may add - that the era of inspirational speeches and rhetoric is ending, I nevertheless wish to share but a few words and thoughts with all of you, friends; fellow members of the Tanktastic Community. Even more in such an important moment.

And it's not an important moment because of my appointment as Community Manager for the Tanktastic English-speaking Community; I myself am a topic of little interest indeed: it's because this marks a turning point in the history of Tanktastic itself: what was once the dream of a few friends is now becoming a worldwide-spread reality; and I am just glad to be a mere cogwheel that will lead us all towards that certain future.
And I am glad to be so because of every single one of you, because of the fact I consider this Community a family rather than a hollow virtual community with no particular values tethering its members together, that I have been giving my very best in order to improve the quality of Tanktastic itself, that I have been building the most I could in order to help the entire Community out.

Not having been able to meet all the members of the Russian-speaking Community and provide help and assistance like I have been doing for the English-speaking Community is my deepest regret: unfortunately, language barriers proved too much of an insurmountable obstacle to best.
And regarding the English Community, the very same could be said for those people, those very friends such as Mikhail, Denis et cetera, that, despite language barriers and all the natural obstacles involved when two different Communities, albeit so similar under all other aspects, clash, kept looking out for all Community members alike with explicit actions of genuine and remarkable care; without any distinctions and from the very start.
But, alas, even the most resilient of wills is forced to face the hardships that such a clash dictates - and I know that all too well, sadly.

I am more than glad to do whatever I can, in my tiny bit, in my small contribution to the well-being of the Tanktastic Community; and that's why, I accept this appointment as Community Manager for the English with nothing but humility and genuine inspiration, because I enjoy being part of the Tanktastic Community and whatever I can do to contribute back to it, to its people, to my fellow Community members, it's the least due to all and any of you.
My first steps will concern outlining precise guidelines as regards moderation and support: these aspects will be overseen by regional teams closely working together under the Tanktastic Management Team itself, so to provide a much more direct assistance, and a quicker answer to moderating and support needs.
The Community life will be made more active thanks to the creation of an ad hoc team of Community Coordinators and Community Contributors, entrusted with creating contests on a regular basis, as well as gathering, evaluating and promoting Community members' ideas, feedback, proposals and suggestions: vox populi, vox dei; and in a family such as the Tanktastic Community, that is most true indeed: no one will be left unheard, because this Community is a place where everyone is welcome to voice their opinions; because it's a family for all those who would wish to join it.

More precise guidelines will be outlined in the near future and great news lie ahead of us; all this would never be possible without you: you are the reason why this very day marks an important change for the Tanktastic Community. I am only glad to be a means through which said changes will be carried out. Because being at your disposal; that's enough for me to rejoice.

So, please, do not thank or congratulate me: I thank you all for being as awesome as you are; you are the real stars here.

Best Regards;
Altank

• rcmppolice, Mr blue sky01, Iluvtanks and 7 others like this

7TPwwPK.gif

~Dura Lex, Sed Lex~

~Ignorantia Legis non excusat~

~Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.~

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}