7 replies to this topic

#1 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:24 AM

Official [LCSS] Clan Page

Website: http://lonecode.clan.su

Members: 5/16

Gold:        0

Silver:       500

OK, even though this is like the third time I've posted a page on LCS(S), it has actually happened! So, for those of you who want to join, feel free. Remember, register in the website please. Thanks!

On a side note, I would like to ask if someone could combine the two pictures (subsequent). Please insert the tank image into the coding image centered and meld the background into the other, if you have better ideas, please list them, I'm open. Thanks! Also, if someone could create a (separate) logo? (the tank image was shrunk a little to file size max)

Attached Thumbnails

• Drawing (1).jpeg
  • coding image.jpg

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 07 January 2017 - 09:48 AM.

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2457 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:48 PM

Don't use indent.. Use ...
[right]Text[/right] or [left]Text[/left]
[center][img]paste image link here[/img][/center]
panda-facepalm.jpg

Another try?

Edited by basmal121, 07 January 2017 - 01:52 PM.

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#3 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:33 PM

I think mine is OK. Thanks for your suggestion though! 

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#4 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• General Community Representative
  • 3087 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:45 AM

Don't use indent.. Use ...

[right]Text[/right] or [left]Text[/left]
[center][img]paste image link here[/img][/center]
panda-facepalm.jpg

Another try?

I am pretty sure he attached those pictures so that one of us can try to do as he requested; to make the pictures into one picture, where the tank picture in the middle of the last picture.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#5 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2457 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:19 AM

I am pretty sure he attached those pictures so that one of us can try to do as he requested; to make the pictures into one picture, where the tank picture in the middle of the last picture.

I don't think she's boy
And I don't think she's smart to not know how to put photo inside photo with editor application...

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#6 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:55 AM

Puting that pic in code pic will not look cool..
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#7 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:31 AM

I don't think she's boy
And I don't think she's smart to not know how to put photo inside photo with editor application...

Thank you for the first line. I tried using one, but i just couldn't get rid of the current background, I wanted to keep the tanks and remove the background.

Puting that pic in code pic will not look cool..

-_-..don't make me cryyyy, I think it will look O.K. Besides, it has to match the clan name somehow.

No one's giving any suggestions anyhow.

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 08 January 2017 - 10:31 AM.

#8 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:10 AM

Thank you for the first line. I tried using one, but i just couldn't get rid of the current background, I wanted to keep the tanks and remove the background.

-_-..don't make me cryyyy, I think it will look O.K. Besides, it has to match the clan name somehow.

No one's giving any suggestions anyhow.

ok will try it.
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}