#1 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:50 AM

​Hello fellow tankers,

I was playing some games recently, and I came across this bug multiple times a day! In this topic, I'll describe the bug and how I think it gets activated.

Decription:

​When you spawn, everything seems normal. Though after a split second, you begin driving very hard.

​Activation?:

​There was one common thing when this bug appears; the game is just finished. So, I think, when you died just before the end of the game, and you want to respawn at the moment the game ends, it happen. Then you first get your score screen etc, and if you click Battle! then, the bug is activated for around 3, maybe 4 seconds.

------------------------------------

I hope I explained it clear enough to understand. I ask for this being forwarded to the developers to fix this.

Kind regards,

Drestdave

• basmal121 and alt like this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#2 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3286 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:06 AM

Do you mean that the tanks drive as if you had enabled "speed hack"? Yes, they are aware of this bug; it will be fixed in the upcoming update.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#3 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2605 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:15 AM

Another useful bug is dying ;-;

29dekvt.jpg

#4 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:46 AM

Do you mean that the tanks drive as if you had enabled "speed hack"? Yes, they are aware of this bug; it will be fixed in the upcoming update.

How many rushed updates are the devs going to release? Wasn't it supposedly be monthly updates? We get it, it's a bug, but there is not a reason why you should update the game for just 1 bug, when literally there is a huge pool of bugs laying around, waiting to be discovered.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#5 Red Faction

Red Faction

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:39 AM

How many rushed updates are the devs going to release? Wasn't it supposedly be monthly updates? We get it, it's a bug, but there is not a reason why you should update the game for just 1 bug, when literally there is a huge pool of bugs laying around, waiting to be discovered.

and while fixing 1 bug,5 new bugs comes from it
  • basmal121 likes this

#6 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:18 PM

Technically, Error said that "it will be fixed in the upcoming update." He didn't really say when that upcoming update was gonna happen...

• NeonTempzzz likes this

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#7 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:44 PM

Technically, Error said that "it will be fixed in the upcoming update." He didn't really say when that upcoming update was gonna happen...

Like the last 3 updates which have been released in the past 2 weeks? Right....

and while fixing 1 bug,5 new bugs comes from it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • basmal121 and Red Faction like this

#8 USMC Sniper

USMC Sniper

Old Man of the Forums

• Senior Moderator
  • Others: In-game Senior Moderator
  • 2272 posts
  • HomeFiore

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:32 PM

So thats why my Leclerc seemed so much faster that one match.

#9 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:48 AM

In this case they have to invite alot of ppl for the test like other game ..i play war robot wher they invite me in every single updates are new bots or wepon they want to relies we cheak every thing in the time of 2 days ..and their game is bugs free evry updates they rlies..i think if the TT do the same mybe it will b help full for them..but they are just keep everything to them..and after the updates they make us cry..i miss 1.22 is not bug free but you can able to play a normal game ..in this updates if its goin same is it now..i dont think ppl will get interst in TT...in this case they have to invite random ppl for each updates and highlite the bugs to find them will b helpfull otherwise every updates is waste of time cuz from every updates after2.0 its gone more worst..
Your kind friend
Khan gtr.
  • basmal121 and randy12345 like this
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#10 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2605 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:04 AM

In this case they have to invite alot of ppl for the test like other game ..i play war robot wher they invite me in every single updates are new bots or wepon they want to relies we cheak every thing in the time of 2 days ..and their game is bugs free evry updates they rlies..i think if the TT do the same mybe it will b help full for them..but they are just keep everything to them..and after the updates they make us cry..i miss 1.22 is not bug free but you can able to play a normal game ..in this updates if its goin same is it now..i dont think ppl will get interst in TT...in this case they have to invite random ppl for each updates and highlite the bugs to find them will b helpfull otherwise every updates is waste of time cuz from every updates after2.0 its gone more worst..
Your kind friend
Khan gtr.

This is exactly what I want to say.. Just do like WR

Edited by basmal121, 02 January 2017 - 07:05 AM.

• khan likes this

29dekvt.jpg

#11 Tank War 2

Tank War 2

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts
  • Homeis in a Tank

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:23 PM

I agree with khan and Basmal121 - WR (War Robots) has a system where all you must do is register online and fill out their simple application to participate in a test server, it may be a bit laggy and choppy but they get the feedback that they need to make the final update a complete success...
Sorry if it sounds like we are promoting the game, just trying to explain in better detail a method of another game which we believe would be of great use and assistance to << TankTastic >>...

Personally, the Devs did a great job with the new update, stuffing a ton of things into one big chunk, lets just be patient and let them work it out...
We are here to play a game, not take each problem apart and pull each other hair over it, Mates.

P.S. Sorry if I may have misunderstood some things or such.

-Tank
  • basmal121, khan and NeonTempzzz like this

Remember the Good Old Days? Like, Waaayyyy back then?  Yes, I am talking about .18A... Yes, :) If you was old enough to be there, You were probably my friend.

Has you look up to the stars, remember, the countless stars display the countless amount of possibilities in life.

-Tank

#12 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:08 AM

I agree with khan and Basmal121 - WR (War Robots) has a system where all you must do is register online and fill out their simple application to participate in a test server, it may be a bit laggy and choppy but they get the feedback that they need to make the final update a complete success...
Sorry if it sounds like we are promoting the game, just trying to explain in better detail a method of another game which we believe would be of great use and assistance to << TankTastic >>...
Personally, the Devs did a great job with the new update, stuffing a ton of things into one big chunk, lets just be patient and let them work it out...
We are here to play a game, not take each problem apart and pull each other hair over it, Mates.
P.S. Sorry if I may have misunderstood some things or such.
-Tank

You're right. Also 2.0 was a massive update and they don't know how it's going to react to lots of server stress. Most bugs don't show up until it's pushed to its limits.
  • Tank War 2 likes this

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#13 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:10 AM

You're right. Also 2.0 was a massive update and they don't know how it's going to react to lots of server stress. Most bugs don't show up until it's pushed to its limits.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#14 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:33 PM

Exactly, the game needs to be pushed to the maximum to find out issue's, I will forward this to the administration team to discuss such a matter. :)

• NeonTempzzz likes this

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

#15 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:02 AM

Exactly, the game needs to be pushed to the maximum to find out issue's, I will forward this to the administration team to discuss such a matter. :)

I actually think the developers do not want any bugs etc in their game, meaning that they probably will find a solution for this very problem.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#16 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:51 AM

I actually think the developers do not want any bugs etc in their game, meaning that they probably will find a solution for this very problem.

They're going to show up no matter what. It's better to expose them now then later.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#17 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:40 PM

Not to mention the possibility of catastrophic server crashes. Im amazed that they havent crashed that much. Lets see what happens when more people join. Anyone want to place bets?
  • NeonTempzzz likes this

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#18 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:38 AM

If the server hasn't crashed it probably won't anytime soon. Usually if servers crash it happens early on. Like really early.

Member of TECREAT

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, tt, spawn, drestdave

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}