So.....

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:38 PM

So where's my refund? I feel ripled off by the fact GHOR removed the reload upgrade from the Black Eagle. Seriously, it costed 5,600 silver to be exact. You might be already thinking,

"Hey Randy, that doesn't sound that bad..."

Do you think someone like me who barely plays would rack up 5.6k silver that easily? I've said that same phrase over and over again, you might already be tired of me saying that, maybe not, but you get the point. Of course I am not getting anything back for all the hours I spent trying to get that one specific upgrade, that's why I am here to suggest something to GHOR.

I want GHOR to add a section, where it tracks all the things you purchase within the game, using ingame currency or real money and save it with your account, so when the server resets or simply you transferring your account to another device, the "Tracker" won't loose the saved information.

What's the use of this you may ask? This will solve major problems like the one I have, which instead of unfairly ripping players off by removing tank upgrades, they can easily give the player who've bought that specific upgrade, a sincere, honest reward in exchange.

Ofcourse that isn't the sole purpose of this idea, but you pretty much see the potential. I know it's 100% possible, I know it will take sometime, but to get the best results, you need a complete combination of patience and support (which is the most abundant thing GHOR has).

GHOR, make it happen, no matter how long it takes, I will gladly wait. Reason behind this is because It will solve a lot of major future problems or even problems we have right now!

Edited by randy12345, 30 December 2016 - 11:44 PM.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2511 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:44 AM

However.. You won't be refunded even if that added..

Clickbait

Edited by basmal121, 31 December 2016 - 12:45 AM.

29dekvt.jpg

#3 greenbeard

greenbeard

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 46 posts
  • HomeDragon type - Tricarrier

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:21 AM

lol

The legendary GREENBEARD..

#4 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:07 AM

lol

Answer me this one simple question, what is your purpose on this forum? I know everybody has one, but telling by the things you say, it's clear to me you're just randomly going around posts, saying irrelevant things, just like Bomber Jacket.

Edited by randy12345, 31 December 2016 - 11:24 AM.

#5 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1548 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:46 AM

this is the same for me. alot of tanks have missing upgrades , thermal , night , active protection system , reload aswell.

lol

you are the kind of troll that will be crushed to a point of no return ,im only warning you, this isnt the place to be a troll.
git gud noob

#6 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:12 PM

Should I leave this game again?  :unsure:

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (returned) 

[VIPR] Deadly Vipers Clan 

#7 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:22 PM

Upgrades have been removed but some have been added, like the cannon on the BE so technically you get your money back but as you have to upgrade it you probably don't get anything back.

The Black eagles price has been increased a lot more that a simple upgrade so if your brought it today it would probably be even more money.

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun - TECREAT TRIAL MEMBER

#8 Smigstank

Smigstank

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:34 PM

Upgrades have been removed but some have been added, like the cannon on the BE so technically you get your money back but as you have to upgrade it you probably don't get anything back.
The Black eagles price has been increased a lot more that a simple upgrade so if your brought it today it would probably be even more money.

he didn't buy it today...
Hi

#9 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:22 PM

he didn't buy it today...

It was just a simple example, I understand randy is annoyed about this but, I'm not the one who should say what happens.

Randy contact altank, he's a great administratior when it comes to in game problems. :)

Edited by magic ender11, 31 December 2016 - 04:23 PM.

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun - TECREAT TRIAL MEMBER

#10 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:33 AM

It was just a simple example, I understand randy is annoyed about this but, I'm not the one who should say what happens.

Randy contact altank, he's a great administratior when it comes to in game problems. :)

ik, but I am simply suggesting this to stop future problems because what's the purpose of fixing mine, when more are to come sooner or later?

#11 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:23 AM

ik, but I am simply suggesting this to stop future problems because what's the purpose of fixing mine, when more are to come sooner or later?

Well said, sir!

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}