7 replies to this topic

#1 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:08 AM

I'll let these things speak for themselves. I'll awenser any questions though. These are not all of them I'll add more later! image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Edited by Bomber jacket, 25 December 2016 - 05:05 AM.

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#2 flapjack12345j

flapjack12345j

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:30 AM

nice couple bits of military memorablia there, i'd keep them safe for a long time, always nice to look back on. They from people you know or random collective bits?

flappy

#3 Snake999

Snake999

Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • HomeTaiz - yemen

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:42 AM

nice :) 

1472252995542.png

#4 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:44 AM

nice couple bits of military memorablia there, i'd keep them safe for a long time, always nice to look back on. They from people you know or random collective bits?

both the training grenade and the amored division patch I got for Christmas the East German Uniform Hat I collected and the Flag was given to me

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#5 infamousbo

infamousbo

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • HomeMichigan USA

Posted 25 December 2016 - 09:29 AM

I have my great grandpas patches and metals, my uncles medals and ranks, and my brothers ranks. No matter what they are, there will always be a story to them. Keep them maintained and put away.
love exists only In the loved.  Hate exists only in the ones who have been hated. Success exists only in the ones who failed. One who experiences all three, has lived a long, hard life.

#6 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:04 PM

I have my great grandpas patches and metals, my uncles medals and ranks, and my brothers ranks. No matter what they are, there will always be a story to them. Keep them maintained and put away.

Only thing for me is none of it is actually from who got it for example the flag was from my grandpa but he got it from a friend that did fight in imperial Japanese Ocupated territory I got a bayonet the same way from the same guy but my grandpa is trying to restore it.

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#7 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 47 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:26 AM

I have my grandfathers old Christmas menu because he was a cook on a destroyer from when he was at Pearl Harbor 1941 if i remember correctly he was on the USS Perry or something like that
"If you don't ask questions, you won't know and if you don't know you won't understand, and if you don't understand your stuck in a circle, so ask your questions on how you get out of the circle or play NASCAR all your life" Sgt. Obrieski Muza

#8 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:34 PM

I have an actual fatigue shirt from the third armored division. I need to find out from what era though. I also have a standard issue shovel from the Vietnam era. It was my grandpa's but he was in Germany. Besides that most of my collection is toys that are both or either from war eras or rare war related toys.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Trial member of TECREAT

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}