Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Suggestions for Clans in-game and tab addition on here.

clan suggestions addition of tabs

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:46 PM

Both things I'm going to suggest are related to clans. First of all, I think it would be nice if a clan tab could be added into the >>suggestions and proposals section. 

Secondly, I was wondering, if in-game, there could possible be made an option where a link could be attached to the name of the clan in the list. add info later

• kajax likes this

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#2 Qnomei

Qnomei

Official Wiki Admin

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1537 posts
  • HomeThe Great Land of Cheese, also known as Wisconsin

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:56 PM

Hyperlinks in the game would open a browser app and crash the game on devices with low RAM.

#3 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:53 PM

Both things I'm going to suggest are related to clans. First of all, I think it would be nice if a clan tab could be added into the >>suggestions and proposals section.
Secondly, I was wondering, if in-game, there could possible be made an option where a link could be attached to the name of the clan in the list. add info later

enough clan pages. Just uselessness

Edited by basmal121, 23 December 2016 - 04:53 PM.

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#4 DANGNUGGET

DANGNUGGET

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • HomeArizona, United States

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:20 PM

Hyperlinks in the game would open a browser app and crash the game on devices with low RAM.

games have done that to me before, and people have said my device might not have enough ram to run tanktastic, but it has 12.8/16 right now. do you think that's that enough?

#5 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8358 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:04 PM

games have done that to me before, and people have said my device might not have enough ram to run tanktastic, but it has 12.8/16 right now. do you think that's that enough?

What part of 500mb of RAM don't you understand?

Storage has nothing to do with RAM.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#6 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:43 PM

Ok...You could also address suggestion number 1

I said "link," not hyperlink. I agree that would cause issues. But a general link available to copy/paste on browser.

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#7 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:30 AM

Ok...You could also address suggestion number 1

I said "link," not hyperlink. I agree that would cause issues. But a general link available to copy/paste on browser.

Still makes issues and confusions

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#8 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:32 AM

Still makes issues and confusions

Feel like clarifying?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}