3 replies to this topic

#1 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 51 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:27 PM

Anyone else having visibility problems when the captured flag blocks your view on your return journey.
Could they be made less 'solid' and more transparent.
Maybe it's just me.

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent.

Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you.  Cautionary: You always have a choice.  Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

#2 flapjack12345j

flapjack12345j

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:26 PM

If your carrying a flag on your tank then you will get a slight visibility problem from where the flag is, it shouldn't block your whole view though.

flappy

#3 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2548 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:35 PM

Anyone else having visibility problems when the captured flag blocks your view on your return journey.
Could they be made less 'solid' and more transparent.
Maybe it's just me.

Perfect idea. Also trees need lower opacity

#4 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 51 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:42 AM

If you've got the flag then yes you need some indication that you actually have it. Maybe just the pole.
If you were running you wouldn't hold it in front of your face would you.
Yesterday tried to aim at another player and found the flag completely blocked the view, handy!

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent.

Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you.  Cautionary: You always have a choice.  Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}