• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 eclipz52

eclipz52

Private

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 01:35 PM

First off I'd like to say I am no vet to the forums so don't bash me on saying topics like this were already created and if they are why not have more people suggesting it so the devs can know it's a known issue. Now that that's cleared up I would like to say that there is a known barrel issue where tanks barrel would point upwards this is really annoying as I can't seem to aim at my target without frustrating to click the menu and back to battle button. Another issue is the physics, tanks don't slide just because you oversteer them (unless on snow), really what is this? Tokyo drift with tanks? Not only that but when bumping into another tank you just slide away causing you to lose aim on your target or you magically fly out the map (some people will think it's funny but I find it out right annoying). Abrams barrel, yea I know it should be easy to disable but not when my turret isn't even facing the enemy (enemies disabled my gun two times by shooting the back of my turret, not an ammo rack, not a turret mount function). Network issue, I can't even seem to connect to a online lobby sometimes as I keep disconnecting (I'm always playing next to my router), as if wifi wasn't enough I used LTE (on Verizon) and still manage to disconnect. I was gonna rant on the C1 but I hear it's getting a nerf already.

Ps: besides the Armata will any other tanks be able to go up against it, possibly the P1 or Altay?

I didn't even bother to write a review on the game as I know I won't get answers from there so I came to forums a few minutes ago.

Edited by eclipz52, 20 December 2016 - 01:37 PM.

• Iluvtanks, nardo99, PsychoSnake and 6 others like this

#2 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 20 December 2016 - 01:47 PM

Well said, your opinion on the matter will most likely be taken into consideration.
We need more people who can speak their mind like this.
  • NeonTempzzz likes this

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#3 DANGNUGGET

DANGNUGGET

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • HomeArizona, United States

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:35 PM

I'd like to say, you'd be surprised, tanks do slide and drift from over-steering in real life, otherwise I haven't played the game, and if you don't like the over-steering issue, don't ever play war thunder.
  • NeonTempzzz likes this

#4 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:56 PM

It's always good to have outspoken people who simply state their mind without really bashing anyone or starting a fight. I'm sure you're suggestions/statements will be taken into account. And I totally agree about the sliding thing.

• PsychoSnake likes this

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#5 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:58 PM

I've said it before fixes like this will result in 2.1!

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#6 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3271 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:37 PM

I would like to welcome you to the forum, Eclipz52; enjoy your stay! Should you need any help or just want to suggest changes and improvements that can make the game better, as you have done in this topic, this forum is the right place for you!

However, I kindly remind you, please, remember to post or create topics in the appropriate sections of the forum; in this particular case, in the "Updates Feedback and Patch Notes" subsection, belonging to the "Development Section". More information about the forum structure can be found here. The topic has been moved, but please remember this to next time.

Thank you for your time and efforts to write this review. It has been forwarded to the developers; what you have brought up will be taken into account.

Cheers!

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#7 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:14 AM

Most of the Tanktastic terrain is dirt, meaning due to the tank's weight + speed, a sharp turn going 35+ kph will obviously make the tank itself drift. To add up more, the tanks drift when you stop a track and keep the other one running when going at fast speeds. For example, if the tank stops the left track (at let's say 45kph), due to the high friction between the left track and dirt, the tank will slide.

• PsychoSnake likes this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#8 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 21 December 2016 - 09:02 AM

Tanks drift in reality too. It's just a combination of speed and terrain. It makes Tanktastic unique. [Edited]. Little details like this are what makes games like this stand out.

Edited by dragontanker, 21 December 2016 - 03:10 PM.
EULA Breach/ Subpoint 2.3.2

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#9 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 21 December 2016 - 10:48 AM

The barrel issue is well known, as you have stated, but if shouldn't effect your gameplay. As I might add, if not already, might it have something to do with your device?   

And as for the drifting, I believe it was original for when two tanks ran into each other, both would go flying back, going up is a glitch yes, but going back no. I believe is was to put a stop to getting users from getting up onto the buildings.

As for the getting disconnected, it is getting common, I believe, for certain iOS users, and maybe some Android. And yes, C1 has already gotten a nerf, and the level dropped by 1.

"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#10 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:28 PM

. And yes, C1 has already gotten a nerf, and the level dropped by 1.

It's more OP than ever before. I don't know where that "nerf" came from because this thing is starting to look as OP as when it was the god of level 50-65 on 20a (true horror).
  • PsychoSnake likes this

#11 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2584 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:13 PM

It's more OP than ever before. I don't know where that "nerf" came from because this thing is starting to look as OP as when it was the god of level 50-65 on 20a (true horror).

Now it's K2 buff version

29dekvt.jpg

#12 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:33 AM

C1 is unstoppable unless you switch to AP against it. It has high damage and average rate of fire means it can wipe you out before you get through its hit point pool.

Edited by JBDD, 22 December 2016 - 07:35 AM.

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (returned) 

[VIPR] Deadly Vipers Clan 

#13 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:40 AM

-T-72a, how do I put this into words..... How about a level 62 tank straight up rekting M1A2s, T-90s, Leopard 2s, Challenger 2, Type 10s, K2s, etc. T-72a has too much damage, it needs a huge nerf.

-Arjun needs a health nerf, the gun can stay the way it is if they'll like.

-ATGM is the most irritating thing I've ever seen to this date. Why in the world did GHOR buff it? That's the only thing you see when you play on military or oilfield map.

-Why did GHOR remove the Black Eagle reload upgrades? Do they even know how much work I had to put in to only get 1 upgrade? I demand 2,500 gold, don't really care if it's unfair or not, I spent gold (yes, I used gold because I couldn't take it anymore), you literally robbed me. I basically went to the store, bought a some Doritos, pay, get punched in the stomach and take the Doritos back on the shelf.

Edited by randy12345, 22 December 2016 - 07:49 AM.

#14 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:20 AM

-T-72a, how do I put this into words..... How about a level 62 tank straight up rekting M1A2s, T-90s, Leopard 2s, Challenger 2, Type 10s, K2s, etc. T-72a has too much damage, it needs a huge nerf.

-Arjun needs a health nerf, the gun can stay the way it is if they'll like.

-ATGM is the most irritating thing I've ever seen to this date. Why in the world did GHOR buff it? That's the only thing you see when you play on military or oilfield map.

-Why did GHOR remove the Black Eagle reload upgrades? Do they even know how much work I had to put in to only get 1 upgrade? I demand 2,500 gold, don't really care if it's unfair or not, I spent gold (yes, I used gold because I couldn't take it anymore), you literally robbed me. I basically went to the store, bought a some Doritos, pay, get punched in the stomach and take the Doritos back on the shelf.

Lol remember in Gulf War the T-72 couldn't even scratch the M1A1 Abrams frontally.

#15 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:22 AM

Lol remember in Gulf War the T-72 couldn't even scratch the M1A1 Abrams frontally.

It's hilarious how GHOR "balances" tanks out.

#16 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:26 AM

It's hilarious how GHOR "balances" tanks out.

The T-90 is generally considered as the modernization version of the T-72. In this game the T-72 wrecks T-90s like nothing.

#17 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:32 AM

The T-90 is generally considered as the modernization version of the T-72. In this game the T-72 wrecks T-90s like nothing.

T-72a has more damage than the T-90 lol

#18 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:33 AM

The TR-85 M1 is an upgraded version of the T-55, its 100mm gun can two shot an Abrams.  -_-

#19 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:36 AM

The TR-85 M1 is an upgraded version of the T-55, its 100mm gun can two shot an Abrams.  -_-

"balance'

xaxaxaxaxa ))))

#20 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:44 AM

"balance'

xaxaxaxaxa ))))

One of the most ridiculous tanks in this game.

Edited by JBDD, 22 December 2016 - 08:44 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}