Photo

Will Forum Users Be Less Frequent Now The Update Is Available To Everyone?

2.0 forum

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:59 AM

I have noticed a lot lass ppl are on the forum since the IOS update is out. I can't play 2.0 as of now and probably won't for a while. This forum is the only way I can interact with the Tanktastic community because of this. I wanted to say this because I am afraid of being in contact with members of this great community very rarely.

With best intentions,
NeonTempzzz

Edited by NeonTempzzz, 19 December 2016 - 08:09 AM.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

#2 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:17 AM

I have a life just like everyone of you but I spend at least 50% of my day on this forum and I depend on interaction a lot. :)

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

#3 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:17 AM

There is just nothing really good news around recently; this explains why the forum is less active.

hunt you down alive!

#4 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:23 AM

It's interdependant less ppl=less topics and new info=even less ppl.

#5 Qnomei

Qnomei

Official Wiki Admin

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1533 posts
  • HomeThe Great Land of Cheese, also known as Wisconsin

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:40 AM

More like, It's finals week and Christmas is around the corner.

• NeonTempzzz likes this

#6 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:43 AM

Good point. It's never dawned on me because I don't sweat over finals.

#7 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Community Contest Coordinator

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1856 posts
  • HomeWinnipeg, Manitoba

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:42 AM

More like, It's finals week and Christmas is around the corner.

A couple special things will be coming to the forum soon for the holidays. ;)
  • NeonTempzzz likes this

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#8 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:48 AM

A couple special things will be coming to the forum soon for the holidays. ;)

That has me very curious Iluvtanks. Let's hope more ppl will be online to find out. Let's try not to get too far off topic though.

#9 Tank ben

Tank ben

Major General

• In-game Moderator
  • 468 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:00 AM

Just remember, the vast majority' of people that are on the Forum, are in-game, playing; with that being said, it would explain why the forum is now becoming unsually inactive, due to the release of the update. Nevertheless, it will become more active again, once players settle down with 2.0, and return to the Forum now and then for check ups.

And on a more, rather serious note: I don't think "gifts and prizes" will help, in this case, as there is already so much in-game.

T.B

Edited by Tank ben, 19 December 2016 - 10:03 AM.

"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#10 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:03 AM

There are still some ppl stuck on the forum because 2.0 phased out their device like me.

#11 Tank ben

Tank ben

Major General

• In-game Moderator
  • 468 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:06 AM

There are still some ppl stuck on the forum because 2.0 phased out their device like me.

Yes, I realise that, it would, however, strike some people to have a small contest, so to speak; for people who have yet or is having trouble with maintaining the new update, 2.0. Other than that, I do not feel the need for such contests, but as I said, it would be good for some people.

"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#12 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:24 AM

In my opinion I think that it's great Tanktastic did have a forum because at least those ppl like me can still be a part of the community. The only reason I'm on the forum is because of that.

Yes, I realise that, it would, however, strike some people to have a small contest, so to speak; for people who have yet or is having trouble with maintaining the new update, 2.0. Other than that, I do not feel the need for such contests, but as I said, it would be good for some people.

I don't complain I am just inconvenienced by it. My thoughts are give it time and if they don't downgrade the compatibility don't act like it's the end of the world.

#13 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:44 AM

The reason why people are not on this forum is because of the long awaited update. People want to be on the actual game rather than chat on the forum a like many of us have for the past few weeks.
  • NeonTempzzz likes this

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#14 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:56 AM

That's basically the gist of this topic. Yea I figured that though. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon anyways. I will on here even when I get a compatible device.
Btw just a side comment but thanks for the feedback guys. XD

#15 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • HomeNowhere but also nowhere, also, in a tank

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:52 AM

Not many people on the forum because there's nothing to do on the forum when nothing big is happening and no news is circulating. So nothing warrants being on here.

• infamousbo and NeonTempzzz like this

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#16 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• In-game Moderator
  • Others: Community Contributor
  • 3041 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:55 AM

If everything goes well, a new update will be released this week, if that makes you happy.
  • NeonTempzzz likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: Tanktastic In-game Moderator ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#17 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:02 PM

It is? What's it for? Wait...is it gonna have the same goal as 1..2? (basically backwards compatibility if readers don't know)
Don't let me overwhelm you. XD

#18 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• In-game Moderator
  • Others: Community Contributor
  • 3041 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:02 PM

It is? What's it for? Wait...is it gonna have the same goal as 1..2? (basically backwards compatibility if readers don't know)Don't let me overwhelm you. XD

I will post the patch notes once the update has been released.
  • NeonTempzzz likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: Tanktastic In-game Moderator ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#19 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:06 PM

Ok. Great looking forward to seeing it. :)
I felt like I was fan girling on my first response. XD

#20 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Community Contest Coordinator

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1856 posts
  • HomeWinnipeg, Manitoba

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:44 PM

That has me very curious Iluvtanks. Let's hope more ppl will be online to find out. Let's try not to get too far off topic though.

Let me add; I am the Contest Coordinator of this forum.

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2.0, forum

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}