6 replies to this topic

#1 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:26 PM

Maybe this should have gone under gameplay...I recently played this on my computer only to find out that the Gamepad Settings were removed. I can't play Tanktastic on anything else, so I'm kinda stuck. Is it possible to add those back in because I can't control a tank without using the arrow keys...then of course, there's always, "the need of the many outweight the need of the few (one)."

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 15 December 2016 - 08:29 PM.

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#2 Qnomei

Qnomei

Official Wiki Admin

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1537 posts
  • HomeThe Great Land of Cheese, also known as Wisconsin

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:33 PM

Which emulator do you use? NOX and Droid4X (Site currently down) support mapping your keyboard and mouse to the touch controls. They don't need an external controller. I prefer NOX, but it has visual bugs in the latest update. Most notably, the default camo looks more white than grey.

#3 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:41 PM

Welll...I kinda use bluestacks....I don't use an external controller, I usually use set the arrow keys for moving, right ctrl for firing and the mouse for the turret, all of which I set in-game. Bluestacks has where you can set different keys for general controlls, but they really don't do anything. I may try NOX soon.

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#4 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• General Community Representative
  • 3087 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 15 December 2016 - 10:29 PM

You should try NOX, works like a sharm.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#5 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:08 AM

Welll...I kinda use bluestacks....I don't use an external controller, I usually use set the arrow keys for moving, right ctrl for firing and the mouse for the turret, all of which I set in-game. Bluestacks has where you can set different keys for general controlls, but they really don't do anything. I may try NOX soon.

I use mouse left click to fire with LeapDroid

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#6 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• General Community Representative
  • 3087 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:08 AM

I use mouse left click to fire with LeapDroid

Same on NOX.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#7 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:42 AM

Thank you for the suggestions. Since I am hearing so many good things about NOX, I will definitely try switching to it when I get onto my computer.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}