Tanktastic not working

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3305 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

The servers are currently offline. They will be brought up again as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#22 Tryoops

Tryoops

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • HomeIceland and Finland

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:33 AM

The servers are currently offline.

thank you Error

#23 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3305 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:40 AM

The servers have been restarted and are now online again.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#24 MatrixEpic

MatrixEpic

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • HomeHomeWorld

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:53 AM

Even though the question has been answered, I recommend that users having this issue should try reducing their 'resolution' setting in Graphics. It makes your screen quality potato mode but reduces lag. I use an iPad 3 and I reduced my resolution and the problem's solved. The developers really went on-board with the new Unity :)

Print ("MatrixCraft was here!");

OUTPUT - -:         MatrixCraft was here!

#25 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:20 PM

Even though the question has been answered, I recommend that users having this issue should try reducing their 'resolution' setting in Graphics. It makes your screen quality potato mode but reduces lag. I use an iPad 3 and I reduced my resolution and the problem's solved. The developers really went on-board with the new Unity :)

Your answer is too simplistic; how can you assure reducing the graphics may completely solve the issue, when most of the people here can't even get past the loading screen? If it were for so, nobody would have complained.

And to back up my theory, I have tested Tanktastic 2.0 on all my potato and budget devices, half of them can't open up the game and the other half struggles to get above 18 FPS at high settings. The Frames Per Second difference when having high settings and low settings is almost non-existent, as GHOR hasn't added additional adjustment for the user which are very critical. Instead of being specific, the settings are too simplistic, which makes it very frustrating to find which is the main cause behind the FPS drop. Not to keep on count most of the devices from 2013 and back aren't capable of running TT not even at low settings.

As far as the story goes, I've discovered that the reason why people encounter FPS drops may be because the shooting after-effects causes the FPS to go from 30 to 5 and slowly comes back to 25 FPS. It is advised that people running mid-end devices keep the special effects at medium or low, as high requires an intensive amount of RAM usage and a pretty powerful processor. Another theory might be that the Shadow setting is always on, even when you have deactivated it.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#26 MatrixEpic

MatrixEpic

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • HomeHomeWorld

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:03 AM

Your answer is too simplistic; how can you assure reducing the graphics may completely solve the issue, when most of the people here can't even get past the loading screen? If it were for so, nobody would have complained.

And to back up my theory, I have tested Tanktastic 2.0 on all my potato and budget devices, half of them can't open up the game and the other half struggles to get above 18 FPS at high settings. The Frames Per Second difference when having high settings and low settings is almost non-existent, as GHOR hasn't added additional adjustment for the user which are very critical. Instead of being specific, the settings are too simplistic, which makes it very frustrating to find which is the main cause behind the FPS drop. Not to keep on count most of the devices from 2013 and back aren't capable of running TT not even at low settings.

As far as the story goes, I've discovered that the reason why people encounter FPS drops may be because the shooting after-effects causes the FPS to go from 30 to 5 and slowly comes back to 25 FPS. It is advised that people running mid-end devices keep the special effects at medium or low, as high requires an intensive amount of RAM usage and a pretty powerful processor. Another theory might be that the Shadow setting is always on, even when you have deactivated it.

Ye,ye ready to start a fight when I reply? It seems you like to begin fighting. No offence, but really man, start being polite.  Sure I may have missed a point but convey it politely.

#27 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:46 AM

Ye,ye ready to start a fight when I reply? It seems you like to begin fighting. No offence, but really man, start being polite.  Sure I may have missed a point but convey it politely.

That's my style of writing, I type aggressively and straight to the point. If I see someone who doesn't fully explain their point/ is wrong, I might question their reasoning and/or correct him/her as accurately and efficiently as I can. If I'm wrong, I apologize/stop replying and/or learn instead of complaining of being criticized (speaking about you Basmal, love you). Don't come to me saying that I was being disrespectful because I simply said your answer was too simplistic, which if you didn't know, means that your response was too simple to help anybody. 

Judging by your way of thinking,

Criticizing your response = Wanting to fight

Correcting you = Being disrespectful

Questioning your post = Being un polite

Come on dude, this isn't a Pre-K, you're on the internet, you can't just ask someone to be more polite because that person corrected you with a very serious detailed response. You have to get used to it, in order to progress and get along with everyone here, you need to adapt. 

• Fiutel_88, basmal121 and MatrixEpic like this

#28 MatrixEpic

MatrixEpic

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • HomeHomeWorld

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:27 AM

That's my style of writing, I type aggressively and straight to the point. If I see someone who doesn't fully explain their point/ is wrong, I might question their reasoning and/or correct him/her as accurately and efficiently as I can. If I'm wrong, I apologize/stop replying and/or learn instead of complaining of being criticized (speaking about you Basmal, love you). Don't come to me saying that I was being disrespectful because I simply said your answer was too simplistic, which if you didn't know, means that your response was too simple to help anybody. 

Judging by your way of thinking,

Criticizing your response = Wanting to fight

Correcting you = Being disrespectful

Questioning your post = Being un polite

Come on dude, this isn't a Pre-K, you're on the internet, you can't just ask someone to be more polite because that person corrected you with a very serious detailed response. You have to get used to it, in order to progress and get along with everyone here, you need to adapt. 

Internet's internet. I see your point. Thanks for making things clear between us. I like to keep no hate and maintain friends. Sorry about that. :)

• randy12345 likes this

#29 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:51 AM

Internet's internet. I see your point. Thanks for making things clear between us. I like to keep no hate and maintain friends. Sorry about that. :)

No problem, glad we could solve this without any sort of conflict.

#30 ghost soul

ghost soul

Captain

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:03 PM

Instead of fixing problems they adding more problems lol
dWyg0QY.jpg
in everyone life its will come we all die onese but our soul still Alive they watch everything

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}