29 replies to this topic

#1 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:48 AM

I think this is the right topic because it includes  "update feedback." I'm trying to play this game on my iPad, which granted is old but plays tons of other games of larger capacity, and everytime I open the app, it loads the first screen saying G.H.O.R and then it loads the screen with the type10, but after that, the app closes. Any reasons? 

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#2 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Major General

• Others: In-game Moderator
  • 483 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:17 PM

Just recently, with high Graphics, I went into a match, and in close combat there is a lot of lag; and whenever I turn the graphics down, for iOS you are unable to see your shots hit the targets, you can't see the hit on other tanks by other friendly players. With High graphics there is bound to be lots of lag, and some as high as you getting kicked out of the game.

If your device is old, then that might be the explanation in itself, as it may not be compatible to the Game itself, due to the significant changes made to Tanktastic. But, unless you want to try turning your graphics down, if at all that helps you. If not, I cannot help you.

• randy12345 likes this
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#3 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8357 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:25 PM

You get low FPS if you increase the "Effects" settings up. Kepp them at Medium.

If your device is old, then that might be the explanation in itself, as it may not be compatible to the Game itself, due to the significant changes made to Tanktastic. But, unless you want to try turning your graphics down, if at all that helps you. If not, I cannot help you.

Oh and this might help. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Tank Ben likes this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#4 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:24 PM

Ah, I see. Thanks. Just as a side note, I tested it with "the rival tank game" and it worked decently...

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#5 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• General Community Representative
  • 3087 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:05 PM

Many iOS users have encountered this issue, even with better devices than some Android devices that support the game. However, you must keep in mind that the game may not be compatible with your device anymore; the game was created this year with the newest game engine, while your device may be some years old. Please let me know your device model. 

The developers have been working on this since the release; hopefully the next update will bring some visible changes. In the meantime, you could try to set the textures quality to medium, same with the effects.

• Tank Ben likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#6 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2457 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:17 AM

Ah, I see. Thanks. Just as a side note, I tested it with "the rival tank game" and it worked decently...

ofc

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#7 DANGNUGGET

DANGNUGGET

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • HomeArizona, United States

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:12 AM

I've tried everything everybody's told me to do, yet I'm still having the same problem as blitzkrieg...I don't know what to do anymore. I love this game and I want to play but I'm an iOS user, and I always have been, I like the speed of their processors. If this problem can be fixed some how I will be extremely grateful. Until then Thank You guys anyways.
  • blitzkrieg101 likes this

#8 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• General Community Representative
  • 3087 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:27 AM

I've tried everything everybody's told me to do, yet I'm still having the same problem as blitzkrieg...I don't know what to do anymore. I love this game and I want to play but I'm an iOS user, and I always have been, I like the speed of their processors. If this problem can be fixed some how I will be extremely grateful. Until then Thank You guys anyways.

The game seems to be incompatible with your device.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#9 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:39 AM

Many iOS users have encountered this issue, even with better devices than some Android devices that support the game. However, you must keep in mind that the game may not be compatible with your device anymore; the game was created this year with the newest game engine, while your device may be some years old. Please let me know your device model. 

The developers have been working on this since the release; hopefully the next update will bring some visible changes. In the meantime, you could try to set the textures quality to medium, same with the effects.

Good question..It's like Apple iPad 2  or something ancient

Secondly, I can't alter the game textures or effects if I can't get past the first page I see when the app opens.

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 16 December 2016 - 11:40 AM.

#10 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2457 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:21 PM

Good question..It's like Apple iPad 2  or something ancient
Secondly, I can't alter the game textures or effects if I can't get past the first page I see when the app opens.

You have to reduce graphics manually..

smbnnn.jpg
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#11 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:25 PM

You have to reduce graphics manually..

How do I do that?

#12 DANGNUGGET

DANGNUGGET

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • HomeArizona, United States

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:25 PM

The game seems to be incompatible with your device.

I don't understand that...if my iPad can run other bigger games (I won't name them) on max effects it should be able to run this game shouldn't it? Or is it just that this game has always been meant for android since they released it?

#13 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8357 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:13 PM

I don't understand that...if my iPad can run other bigger games (I won't name them) on max effects it should be able to run this game shouldn't it? Or is it just that this game has always been meant for android since they released it?

WoT Blitz uses a 2013 game engine. Tanktastic runs on a 2016 game engine, straight and simple.
  • Error 403 and blitzkrieg101 like this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#14 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2457 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:21 AM

How do I do that?

iBackupBot and preference file..

smbnnn.jpg

#15 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:45 PM

iBackupBot, im assuming that reduces graphics for specific applications?...

#16 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2457 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:49 AM

iBackupBot, im assuming that reduces graphics for specific applications?...

Did you even Google it?

Preference file is the settings file and it looks like..
image.jpg

Further support in pm.

Edited by basmal121, 18 December 2016 - 02:29 AM.

smbnnn.jpg

#17 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:34 AM

Wow..I love the link...

#18 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2457 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:54 PM

Wow..I love the link...

Pretty much.
  • blitzkrieg101 likes this

smbnnn.jpg

#19 hjgator

hjgator

Captain

• PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • HomeSwitzerland

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:21 AM

Is it only me or is the access to the game not working at the moment?

Thank for a answer

#20 Tryoops

Tryoops

Private

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • HomeIceland and Finland

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:29 AM

Is it only me or is the access to the game not working at the moment?
Thank for a answer

not working for me either

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}