Qnomei

Official Wiki Admin

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1539 posts
  • HomeThe Great Land of Cheese, also known as Wisconsin

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:59 AM

Of course bros.  devices have power of laptop

While technically true, even the newest Apple A10 is only comparable to laptop CPU's classified as garbage in terms of things like gaming performance. They are extremely low-power chips, with low clock speeds, very limited RAM, using the 64bit ARM architecture. They get around this by having an extremely closed-off and optimized OS/apps, and low resolution screens. (which isn't a big deal if the ppi is high enough.) Here's a list of the Apple CPU's, along with some budget laptop CPU's and my laptop's CPU thrown in for comparison.

#22 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:05 PM

It's supposed to be fine. If you have lag issues, try to lower the graphics.

if i have lag I usually try to make it worse lol B)

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#23 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8370 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:32 PM

if i have lag I usually try to make it worse lol B)

So your point is to overwork the capabilities of your device, shortening its lifespan? Ok, seems like a legit idea if you ask me.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#24 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:23 AM

So your point is to overwork the capabilities of your device, shortening its lifespan? Ok, seems like a legit idea if you ask me.

Killing the phone for fun :facepalm:

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#25 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:38 PM

no I like to create lag issues for other players because of my lag! And the lag is because of my wifi connection

Edited by Bomber jacket, 16 December 2016 - 12:39 PM.

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#26 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8370 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:24 PM

no I like to create lag issues for other players because of my lag! And the lag is because of my wifi connection

You know the only lag you're getting is bad FPS, meaning it is only affecting you and you only? No one else can see it.

#27 Edelstahl99

Edelstahl99

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Homesomewhere in Germany.......

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:52 AM

Ok, thanks for the replies :)
<p>Killing tanks since 15AHTC Desire HD Android 2.2 after this device: Motorola Moto G 2013 with CyanogenMod 14.1 and root (nightly version of cm14.1) (Android 7.1 based) after this: iPhone 5s 16gb

#28 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:54 PM

You know the only lag you're getting is bad FPS, meaning it is only affecting you and you only? No one else can see it.

it causes your tank to move choppy if you using a fast and making it harder for people to shoot you corectly

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#29 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8370 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:07 PM

it causes your tank to move choppy if you using a fast and making it harder for people to shoot you corectly

It really doesn't. The only way you can see people moving oddly is when you have trash connection reaching 400+ ping. Also, increasing your settings won't affect anything as you simply decreasing the FPS. Frame Rate has nothing to do with connection.

If your device is lagging, other players will see you flawlessly as you've got 30 FPS. FPS Doesn't affect anything as you're only causing issues to yourself rather than the players in the match. Your ping doesn't affect the server neither, it only affects you and you only. The other players will only see you going foward without stopping, making you an easy target.

Like I said before, nice job forcing your device to work over it's limitations, you'll soon suffer the consequences soon.

p.s: Congrats, you just played yourself. You completely showed us your intentions and your way of thinking, you're actually more childish than I've ever thought you where.

Edited by randy12345, 17 December 2016 - 10:05 PM.

#30 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:01 AM

Your ping doesn't affect the server neither, it only affects you and you only. The other players will only see you going foward without stopping, making you an easy target.

This isn't WoT and TankTastic network system is different. If player lag. You see his tank will stop moving until he receives DOWN data and will teleport to the location shows on his screen.. On his screen. It keeps moving

Edited by basmal121, 18 December 2016 - 02:02 AM.

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#31 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:26 PM

It really doesn't. The only way you can see people moving oddly is when you have trash connection reaching 400+ ping. Also, increasing your settings won't affect anything as you simply decreasing the FPS. Frame Rate has nothing to do with connection.
If your device is lagging, other players will see you flawlessly as you've got 30 FPS. FPS Doesn't affect anything as you're only causing issues to yourself rather than the players in the match. Your ping doesn't affect the server neither, it only affects you and you only. The other players will only see you going foward without stopping, making you an easy target.
Like I said before, nice job forcing your device to work over it's limitations, you'll soon suffer the consequences soon.
p.s: Congrats, you just played yourself. You completely showed us your intentions and your way of thinking, you're actually more childish than I've ever thought you where.

what about when it's just that one guy going around at a laggy pace and everyone else is fine and when you shoot at them it messes up your shots (I'm talking about 1.2 anyways)

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}