Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Why we should be able to give silver out of the clan treasury.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:18 PM

Hi everyone. I came up with a decent idea that I am sure will be implemented in a future update, but I still wanted to address it to express how I would use it. Many clan owners like myself know that as of the current version, there is nothing you can do with the silver in your clan treasury. However. It is likely that this will be addressed in a future update, and possibly made to where you can give silver to members of the clan. Therefore I want to give you guys an idea of how you could use this method. It works like a car insurance company. You and billions of other people pay a certain amount of funds every month to cover you in the event of a collision. If damage is done to your car, insurance covers it no matter the cost, but they jack up your rates. My idea is that you can use this system in the place of a clan treasury. Members who would like to be a part of this system pay a certain amount of silver each month. When they wish to buy a tank, they can ask you for a certain amount of silver, but it needs to be reasonable to the amount they pay. Lets say the Co-Leader of STAT (tacticalkiller) is a part of this system. Being that he is an active member, he is able to pay 1500 silver each day. A few months later, he has the gold needed to purchase the Armata. He can come to me, and ask for the 110,000 silver needed. I give it to him, and he gets the tank. The nice thing is that the treasury will rapidly replenish itself quickly due to all of the members adding silver to the clan treasury each day. The only downside is that there needs to be a way for the clan leader to track the amount of silver each member has donated to the treasury. This is another thing that perhaps could be added in a future update. If both of these features are added, I plan to implement this to the clan, because of how it would benefit members. Its just an idea that popped in my head, I dont know if its worth taking to the developers, but I tried ;)

Edited by TheEncryptor, 14 December 2016 - 05:21 PM.

• blitzkrieg101, khan and Smigstank like this

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#2 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:30 PM

Hi everyone. I came up with a decent idea that I am sure will be implemented in a future update, but I still wanted to address it to express how I would use it. Many clan owners like myself know that as of the current version, there is nothing you can do with the silver in your clan treasury. However. It is likely that this will be addressed in a future update, and possibly made to where you can give silver to members of the clan. Therefore I want to give you guys an idea of how you could use this method. It works like a car insurance company. You and billions of other people pay a certain amount of funds every month to cover you in the event of a collision. If damage is done to your car, insurance covers it no matter the cost, but they jack up your rates. My idea is that you can use this system in the place of a clan treasury. Members who would like to be a part of this system pay a certain amount of silver each month. When they wish to buy a tank, they can ask you for a certain amount of silver, but it needs to be reasonable to the amount they pay. Lets say the Co-Leader of STAT (tacticalkiller) is a part of this system. Being that he is an active member, he is able to pay 1500 silver each day. A few months later, he has the gold needed to purchase the Armata. He can come to me, and ask for the 110,000 silver needed. I give it to him, and he gets the tank. The nice thing is that the treasury will rapidly replenish itself quickly due to all of the members adding silver to the clan treasury each day. The only downside is that there needs to be a way for the clan leader to track the amount of silver each member has donated to the treasury. This is another thing that perhaps could be added in a future update. If both of these features are added, I plan to implement this to the clan, because of how it would benefit members. Its just an idea that popped in my head, I dont know if its worth taking to the developers, but I tried ;)

idea is good hope will see it in near future..
Thanks
Your kind friend
Khan gtr
  • TheEncryptor likes this
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#3 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:32 PM

idea is good hope will see it in near future..
Thanks
Your kind friend
Khan gtr

Hopefully so, I appreciate the feedback :)

#4 Qnomei

Qnomei

Official Wiki Admin

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1563 posts
  • HomeThe Great Land of Cheese, also known as Wisconsin

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:34 PM

So, like optional clan membership fees? That could work. Of course, there are a lot of established clans with tons of funds out there. As long as leaders could only give out silver it would prevent clans from quickly boosting alt accounts for free, since new tanks need gold (and an upgraded prerequisite tank), and upgrades need gold if no upgrade points are earned.

#5 dragontanker

dragontanker

✵Astral Defender✵

• Senior Moderator
  • Others: In-game Senior Moderator
  • 1920 posts
  • HomeEnigmatic Cosmos

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:37 PM

If I am not completely mistaken, this idea has been run by the developers before. Whether or not it will be implemented or not is uncertain; however, it is not to go without saying that this idea is too far fetched. The further depth that you have stated as to making it sound like an insurance-type system is not unreasonable. We cannot just throw silver at people who ask for it. They have to be able to put it back after a certain amount of time. Whether or not the clan owner wants the player to pay it back within a certain time frame is up to them.

I honestly see this as a possible implementation in the time to come. A realistic idea that has virtually no downsides considering that the clan owner(s) are responsible to make these decisions. Otherwise, it could spell disaster. Nice work here, though I am almost positive that this has been suggested before.

Kind Regards,

D.T.

Reigning in the SkiesOverseer of the Realms

#6 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:44 PM

If I am not completely mistaken, this idea has been run by the developers before. Whether or not it will be implemented or not is uncertain; however, it is not to go without saying that this idea is too far fetched. The further depth that you have stated as to making it sound like an insurance-type system is not unreasonable. We cannot just throw silver at people who ask for it. They have to be able to put it back after a certain amount of time. Whether or not the clan owner wants the player to pay it back within a certain time frame is up to them.

I honestly see this as a possible implementation in the time to come. A realistic idea that has virtually no downsides considering that the clan owner(s) are responsible to make these decisions. Otherwise, it could spell disaster. Nice work here, though I am almost positive that this has been suggested before.

Kind Regards,

D.T.

The clan members will have paid for it in two ways: They pay it back with the silver they earn from matches and have to pay on a daily basis, but they also pay back with the experience they earn. It is this experience that pushes the clan farther up the leaderboard and makes it more noticable to players looking for a clan. With this system, members get loans for tanks they wish to buy, and the clan gets a small boost in the ratings.

Nevertheless, thank you for your feedback!

So, like optional clan membership fees? That could work. Of course, there are a lot of established clans with tons of funds out there. As long as leaders could only give out silver it would prevent clans from quickly boosting alt accounts for free, since new tanks need gold (and an upgraded prerequisite tank), and upgrades need gold if no upgrade points are earned.

Giving out gold would be a horrible idea :P
Besides, since gold is so rare in Tanktastic, it would be virtually impossible to encourage members to pay a small amount each day.

#7 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:13 PM

Giving out gold to you friends and clan mate as pay to TT and give it to friend or clan mate as gift is also not a bad idea..both happy..
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#8 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:33 PM

Giving out gold to you friends and clan mate as pay to TT and give it to friend or clan mate as gift is also not a bad idea..both happy..

Within reason, yes. But as Qnomei stated, it could also be exploited this way.

#9 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2583 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:09 PM

Disagree

29dekvt.jpg

#10 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:23 PM

Great idea, it prevents possibilities of favoritism and possible boosting. It's also like how a good country should run. You give into the system, you get from the system. People who don't partake shouldn't get silver other people put in. 

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#11 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:38 PM

I like the creativity of it but it seems a little complex for new players to understand and tanktastic has been getting a higher newcomer rate than before since the update came out. There are a few other resons why this wouldn't work verry well but the idea of using it is brilliant it's just it's a little to complex and when tanktastic gets complex there's bugs! And people don't like financial bugs.

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#12 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:39 PM

I like the creativity of it but it seems a little complex for new players to understand and tanktastic has been getting a higher newcomer rate than before since the update came out. There are a few other resons why this wouldn't work verry well but the idea of using it is brilliant it's just it's a little to complex and when tanktastic gets complex there's bugs! And people don't like financial bugs.

Believe me, if the two things I asked for in my post came theough, I would be able to run it flawlessly!

Disagree

Reason...?

Great idea, it prevents possibilities of favoritism and possible boosting. It's also like how a good country should run. You give into the system, you get from the system. People who don't partake shouldn't get silver other people put in.

Well said :)

#13 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:46 AM

+ they should add a 1st in comand status . the 1st in command would be able to kick (thats why only chose commands u really trust). and another comand wont be able to be kicked by other commands
git gud noob

#14 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:05 AM

+ they should add a 1st in comand status . the 1st in command would be able to kick (thats why only chose commands u really trust). and another comand wont be able to be kicked by other commands

Yeah I was thinking about that too, but i really want this system lol

#15 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:16 AM

I think Deputy would be better.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#16 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:05 AM

I think Deputy would be better.

Idk... perhaps so. If it were up to me, I would make only the Co-Leader have the ability to kick other members. The Second in Command and Third in Command members of staff would only assist the leaders.

#17 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:12 AM

I can't believe the devs haven't taken this into consideration...

#18 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:14 AM

Ik... clans would be so much better if these ideas were put into effect.

However, I believe the developers did consider this because I heard from a few people that they were going to implement it. Perhaps they ran out of time and pushed the idea for a future update.

#19 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3271 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:15 AM

They actually have, but they did not priority that for version 2.0. The main features for the next global update will be about clans, so these ideas will be taken into account.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#20 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:31 AM

They actually have, but they did not priority that for version 2.0. The main features for the next global update will be about clans, so these ideas will be taken into account.

Hope update 2.2 focus more on clan features.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}