• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 andymc3

andymc3

Private

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:19 PM

I'll be honest, i'm not a good player. My kill to death ratio in random matches is about 1/4 if I'm lucky. Furthermore, I could have sworn when I last played this game a while ago I had upgraded my ammunition types, but they seem to be stock now (Yet everything else is upgraded). Anyway, fighting against players is exceptionally difficult for me yet fighting bots is both easier and fun. Is there anyway I could do that for comparable rewards?

Edited by andymc3, 12 December 2016 - 09:19 PM.

#2 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:51 PM

Nay.

The sole reason why the developers made offline mode unprofitable is because people will spend less time in online matches and spend most of their time there, getting that easy money.

The player base will be dragged to offline and pretty much leave the main purpose of Tanktastic being a MMO arcade tank game.

I would like to earn rewards for playing offline (obviously everyone does), this type of feature has the same effect as Graduating all the students from highschool with A+ on all their Classes. It simply removes the purpose of the game, which is playing online games with people across the globe, and socialize with them.

The only reason why the devs. decided to add offline, is solely because some of us (me included) love this game so much, that I sometimes feel like playing it when I don't have internet connection.
It was never intended to make profit, it is there for you to either train, resharpen your skills, or simply play offline (which sarcastically is the most obvious answer).
  • SulthanDaffa, Tank Ben, Error 403 and 2 others like this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#3 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3182 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:18 AM

Another reason why we do not get rewards in the offline mode is because it may be easier to modify offline data than server-sided data.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#4 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1547 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:34 AM

horrible idea. just try harder in open rooms. no one is born good.
git gud noob

#5 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2508 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:41 AM

Fight bots online MeGusta.png

Edited by basmal121, 13 December 2016 - 04:41 AM.

• SulthanDaffa and alt like this

29dekvt.jpg

#6 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:11 AM

Another reason why we do not get rewards in the offline mode is because it may be easier to modify offline data than server-sided data.

And this too ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• SulthanDaffa and Error 403 like this

#7 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:50 AM

Don't do the easy way out! Do it how it's supposed to be done. 

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#8 Smigstank

Smigstank

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:21 PM

Ask some people to train you so you can be better (never ask je4n, he will make you worse) ._.
Hi

#9 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2508 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:48 PM

(never ask je4n, he will make you worse) ._.

Indeed ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

Edited by basmal121, 13 December 2016 - 01:54 PM.

• Smigstank likes this

29dekvt.jpg

#10 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1547 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:00 PM

Ask some people to train you so you can be better (never ask je4n, he will make you worse) ._.

Indeed ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

git gud noob

#11 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1033 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:38 PM

The main reason why they didn't implent rewards such as experience and silver is because the offline mode is only made to offer you a possibilty if you are without internet connection, or to train yourself.

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#12 ghost soul

ghost soul

Captain

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:48 AM

Nothing is impossible try hard m8
dWyg0QY.jpg
in everyone life its will come we all die onese but our soul still Alive they watch everything

#13 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:02 AM

Join HEHE try to kill some one they will make you angry and lern somtin to play with them..but dont forget do not try to shot the armata owner..hehe is the room wher you can lern alot..😂😂😂
Thanks
Your kind friend
Khan gtr
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#14 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 07:03 AM

Join HEHE try to kill some one they will make you angry and lern somtin to play with them..but dont forget do not try to shot the armata owner..hehe is the room wher you can lern alot..
Thanks
Your kind friend
Khan gtr

.......How's this supposed to be relevant with the op?

#15 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:40 AM

.......How's this supposed to be relevant with the op?

he want to get more revards ..is possible only if his skill is beter and play game in open rooms and b the top3 so he will get more lunch money..that why recomended him hehe to get goid skills..he say bots is easy to kill..😎😎😎
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#16 greenbeard

greenbeard

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 46 posts
  • HomeDragon type - Tricarrier

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

Hey bro I was once like u, having a bad kill to death ratio.. But with time u would get how the game works and be a legend like me.. I can train u if u want.. Trained some very good guys at ECA, STAT ... blah blah blah..! look at me now, players flee at my presence except those who wouldn't go down without a fight, and those that find fun in challenging me and also those that are new...!!

Feel my legacy I'm GREENBEARD

The legendary GREENBEARD..

#17 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:59 PM

Hey bro I was once like u, having a bad kill to death ratio.. But with time u would get how the game works and be a legend like me.. I can train u if u want.. Trained some very good guys at ECA, STAT ... blah blah blah..! look at me now, players flee at my presence except those who wouldn't go down without a fight, and those that find fun in challenging me and also those that are new...!!

For bragging, let me roast you right here before you cause any trouble.

-You're probably at mid-ranks, you got absolutely no right to be calling yourself experienced unless you're a old player (which is very unlikely to tell based on the way you speak). So my assumptions is that you're a newbie.
-I never recall ever seeing you not once in battle, meaning you play low levels, killing new players (showing major weakness). Now that I think about it, I've seen you in chat... Not much has to be said about that.
-I've never recall seeing an ECA member requiring help from someone on a rank 10-25 lower than him. ECA members are old farts, we are very experienced (not bragging, just a straight fact). Can't really see a reason why a veteran at Generalismo require tips from a new mid-ranked player.
-Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with the OP, so I can't really see a reason why you should be giving out advices.
-You didn't explain anything constructive which might help the OP, making your reply useless. It's like a someone asking for directions, and instead of giving any, you say "You'll find it soon."

Don't take it personal, I am just trying to get that out flat and clear.

#18 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2508 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:29 AM

For bragging, let me roast you right here before you cause any trouble.

he probably got affected by game description..
"complete a training, select a tank, upgrade it, fight, rise from cadet to generalissimo and become a living legend."

29dekvt.jpg

#19 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:19 AM

"complete a training, select a tank, upgrade it, fight, rise from cadet to generalissimo and become a living legend."

Fair point.

#20 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1547 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:36 AM

this is the most cringy thing i ever read on the forum 12/10 and you should wait for 1st april

Fair point.

+

ikr je4n is a noob :derp:
git gud noob

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}