45 replies to this topic

#41 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:02 AM

Have you ever thought devices become old as time passes? and when that device becomes old, it starts slacking when it tries running modern games? You must be really smart.

It's your device's problem, not the devs. If you decide to use a potato to run Tanktastic, then don't expect good results, rather than a boiled potato.

Now I want mashed potatoes.

See what you did Randy? x)

I do agree though, if you run a high-end game on an obsolete device, do you really think it's going to go well for you?

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#42 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:11 PM

Have you ever thought devices become old as time passes? and when that device becomes old, it starts slacking when it tries running modern games? You must be really smart.
It's your device's problem, not the devs. If you decide to use a potato to run Tanktastic, then don't expect good results, rather than a boiled potato.

belive me I'm suprised my potato runs as well as it does I have several advanced modern games and my iPad can still run perfectly well. The only problem is our wifi when I comes to online stuf.

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#43 alt

alt

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:04 PM

my note 4 can run TT on max settings. gg

#44 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:22 PM

my note 4 can run TT on max settings. gg

My Samsung galaxy Light ($20 phone from 2013) runs Tanktastic full settings, Point?

Bow down to my dank memes.

#45 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1561 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:29 PM

My Samsung galaxy Light ($20 phone from 2013) runs Tanktastic full settings, Point?

sometimes i feel that the ppl complaining about graph or that cant run 30fps are using actual potato devices
git gud noob

#46 litchie

litchie

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 43 posts
  • HomeQuincy, Massachusetts,USA

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:16 PM

As far as the arty.The maps being shrunken down gives them even less time to do something effective.Before their shredded.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}