• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Beowulf

Beowulf

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:55 AM

of course you guys will reject my idea but iv been thinking games like other similar MMO games like those have conventions; ik we are far from even think about that but for this to happen we basically need more support which means we need more players this game has potential to be in the top games i mean they have advertisements for the other games why don't we start advertizing tanktastic we start making a shop for t-shirt hats tank models be creative this doesn't have to be done now this can be done in future but remember it all starts with little steps, and btw the convetion does not have be a stadium it can be online with virtual tickets 

all credit for this idea will go to the G.H.O.R. corporation who has the power to make it happen, 

images.jpg

Edited by Altank, 03 December 2016 - 10:15 AM.

• NeonTempzzz likes this

#2 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:05 AM

Hey don't put yourself down. It's not stupid. If this game makes a big.leap in the right direction all WoT players will.switch because I play it and a lot of.my friends complain how much they hate it. In short it's a possibility in my eyes. ;)

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#3 sniper_101

sniper_101

Warrant Officer

• In-game Moderator
  • 111 posts
  • HomeEarth

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:06 AM

ehh..idk if it would happen but....keep dreaming and it will :)

#4 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:13 AM

ehh..idk if it would happen but....keep dreaming and it will :)

A lot of its fans hate the reasearch system but Tanktastic has both old and modern tanks. It's already better than WoT.
Don't doubt yourself though wolf all ideas sound stupid but it's that idea that starts it all. :)

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#5 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:39 AM

Need a lot of money for advertising its expensive as hell to do on a large scale.
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#6 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:46 AM

Need a lot of money for advertising its expensive as hell to do on a large scale.

Paper models :^) denis.tw loves them
  • randy12345, monkeyman7832 and NeonTempzzz like this

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#7 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:46 AM

Not if everyone contributes their time and money. A little bit per person by a lot of ppl does a lot.
XD

Member of TECREAT

#8 Beowulf

Beowulf

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:27 AM

also for this to work we may need to expand not just phones there are programs out there like Andy blue stacks but they suck i was think what if tanktastic made their own online program for tanktastic similar to how u install WoW you search up tanktastic and download to ur pc instead of playing it through another app on pc i hope that makes sense because the majority of MMO are pc to beat WOT or to compete we must make it actually playable on pc 

Edited by Beowulf, 01 December 2016 - 11:28 AM.

#9 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:43 AM

WoT saves aren't transferable.from platform to platform if Tanktastic makes it transferable and on multiple platforms it may just happen. :)

Member of TECREAT

#10 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:01 PM

WoT saves aren't transferable.from platform to platform if Tanktastic makes it transferable and on multiple platforms it may just happen. :)

You CAN transfer accounts in Tanktastic from platform to platform, I have done it. Just log in with your regular account.

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#11 Beowulf

Beowulf

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 06:43 PM

please be sure to comment if you like to let the admins know that this is worth thinking about

#12 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts
  • HomeNorth Central Texas

Posted 01 December 2016 - 08:28 PM

U seem to forget the devs want us to buy gold when we want to buy any tank now :|

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#13 Beowulf

Beowulf

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:15 PM

That' the point I already bought 200 bucks on this game all that will go to improvements like tankcon

#14 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8358 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:32 PM

That' the point I already bought 200 bucks on this game all that will go to improvements like tankcon

You do know that if the devs want to do any progress on the game, they have to use most of the income to the development and the rest split it up with the Dev team? There is no point of doing this.

Keep in mind WarGaming is a Billion dollar company (don't believe me, check it out yourself), you can't compare GHOR with them, its literally the craziest thing you can come up with.

There is no possible way GHOR can ever make such a big project, because it requires a huge amount of funds. 200 bucks won't even get close.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#15 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts
  • HomeNorth Central Texas

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:31 PM

You do know that if the devs want to do any progress on the game, they have to use most of the income to the development and the rest split it up with the Dev team? There is no point of doing this.
Keep in mind WarGaming is a Billion dollar company (don't believe me, check it out yourself), you can't compare GHOR with them, its literally the craziest thing you can come up with.
There is no possible way GHOR can ever make such a big project, because it requires a huge amount of funds. 200 bucks won't even get close.

U have a point, GHOR is basically a small community compared to WG

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#16 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:28 AM

U have a point, GHOR is basically a small community compared to WG

And TankTastic is the most competitive game to blitz

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#17 Beowulf

Beowulf

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:46 AM

that is the point how do u think wargaming started do u think one day a billion bucks just appeared on the door step.. NO they were in the exact same position as us but they expanded there ideas and look at them now if we dont expand to we will be stuck with this regular game for who knows how long we have brains lets use them not waste them 

#18 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:05 AM

Keep on preaching Wolf! ;)

Member of TECREAT

#19 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8358 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:43 PM

that is the point how do u think wargaming started do u think one day a billion bucks just appeared on the door step.. NO they were in the exact same position as us but they expanded there ideas and look at them now if we dont expand to we will be stuck with this regular game for who knows how long we have brains lets use them not waste them

Dude, you're comparing a phone game with a PC game for crying outloud. A game that got a lot of promotion and attention since the day of release. They've been stacking up money and players since 2010. They started reaching new heights, managed to transfer the game to consoles, managed to even literally buy WW2 tanks and do parades with them on towns around the world, do tournaments, the list goes on and on. You think Tanktastic, reaching an average of 100-800 players in the last 2 years is going somewhere?

Dude, Tanktastic has been around since 2012. It has had a lot of good feedback back on 2013. They lost it all when they decided to make the ultra perfect update 1.23 and made the community die on its own. 2 years! That's an awful a lot of time for a game that has started to get a decrease on attention in past 3 years. Good laughs bringing this up.

With the extremely mediocre budget GHOR has, which barely is enough to help them develop the game, how in the world you expect them do promote the game on their own gamescon? That's going to the point of insanity.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#20 Beowulf

Beowulf

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:17 AM

Dude, you're comparing a phone game with a PC game for crying outloud. A game that got a lot of promotion and attention since the day of release. They've been stacking up money and players since 2010. They started reaching new heights, managed to transfer the game to consoles, managed to even literally buy WW2 tanks and do parades with them on towns around the world, do tournaments, the list goes on and on. You think Tanktastic, reaching an average of 100-800 players in the last 2 years is going somewhere?

Dude, Tanktastic has been around since 2012. It has had a lot of good feedback back on 2013. They lost it all when they decided to make the ultra perfect update 1.23 and made the community die on its own. 2 years! That's an awful a lot of time for a game that has started to get a decrease on attention in past 3 years. Good laughs bringing this up.

With the extremely mediocre budget GHOR has, which barely is enough to help them develop the game, how in the world you expect them do promote the game on their own gamescon? That's going to the point of insanity.

1. stop being so limited 2. you dont know the budget of G.H.OR. 3. dont be so passionate take it easy its like im being hit in the face with a bat  XD

• NeonTempzzz likes this

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}