• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 adamvann

adamvann

Corporal

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:38 PM

i would like to see upgrade packages added to the game in future updates such as for ex- tusk amour and sep v1,v2,v3.

description sepv.PNG over veiw sepv3.PNG sep v3 data.PNG sep v3 data2.PNG

Edited by adamvann, 20 November 2016 - 05:43 PM.

Never Give Up !!

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2419 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:38 PM

Won't be added soon..
The new armor isn't made against tank shells...

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#3 penitrator

penitrator

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:17 AM

They're working on a M1A2SEPV4. Faster turret rotation, new and deadlier round that replaces HEAT and something else, etc etc... it seems nice, look it up
when you see my name your already dead

#4 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Community Contest Coordinator

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1861 posts
  • HomeWinnipeg, Manitoba

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:19 AM

As it suggest; the Ex T.U.S.K upgrade is just an external Tank Urban Survival Kit mostly intented to further protect the tank from infantry, et cetera in close environments such as cities, et cetera. Henceforth; it isn't intented to protect against other tanks, but to merely protect the tank in an urban environment.

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#5 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2419 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:22 AM

They're working on a M1A2SEPV4. Faster turret rotation, new and deadlier round that replaces HEAT and something else, etc etc... it seems nice, look it up

Rumors

smbnnn.jpg
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#6 adamvann

adamvann

Corporal

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:53 AM

Rumors

I looked it up sounds good. Temporary solution to more pressing issue. But not a rumor it is stated in a video from the page that I grabbed the info I posted. More variants of the sep program is slated for the near future.
General dynamics m1a2 sep v3 video it states it their. But that is off-topic.
I would like to see these upgrades in game not just for Abram's but other tanks that might have similar upgrades as-well for realistic value. Like or dislike just a suggestion. Thanks for listening guys and gals.

Never Give Up !!

#7 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2419 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:57 AM

I looked it up sounds good. Temporary solution to more pressing issue. But not a rumor it is stated in a video from the page that I grabbed the info I posted. More variants of the sep program is slated for the near future.General dynamics m1a2 sep v3 video it states it their. But that is off-topic.
I would like to see these upgrades in game not just for Abram's but other tanks that might have similar upgrades as-well for realistic value. Like or dislike just a suggestion. Thanks for listening guys and gals.

Maybe in version 3.0

smbnnn.jpg

#8 Red Faction

Red Faction

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1146 posts
  • HomeRomania

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:29 AM

well we could have visual changes to make tanks look more beatifull but its "copyrighted"

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}