5 replies to this topic

#1 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 47 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:07 PM

Made by Erhardt the first being his version of Operation Barbarossa the invasion of USSR and the second the Red flag over the Reichstag in Berlin marking the end of ETO
  • Iluvtanks and adamvann like this
"If you don't ask questions, you won't know and if you don't know you won't understand, and if you don't understand your stuck in a circle, so ask your questions on how you get out of the circle or play NASCAR all your life" Sgt. Obrieski Muza

#2 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3936 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:03 PM

They look insanely detailed
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#3 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:38 AM

Excellent!

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun - TECREAT TRIAL MEMBER

#4 billybob-45

billybob-45

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • HomeDeposit NY, USA

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:06 PM

They look insanely detailed

they aren't just detailed, they are amazing, better than i can do by a long shot

You can either join me or die at the hands of the enemy, your choice~unknown

#5 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 19 November 2016 - 09:46 PM

I wouldn't be suprised if for parts you traded it but I know fore shure other parts you created yourself

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#6 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 47 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:45 PM

I wouldn't be suprised if for parts you traded it but I know fore shure other parts you created yourself

i didnt make it, thats all Erhardt a good comrade of mine but their not exactly historically accurate because for a good picture he needed to move some things or add and remove, like the Op. Barabarossa one the truck(French from Paris 1944) was added and the buildings(Italian from 1943) on the right so really its 3 different photos mixed
"If you don't ask questions, you won't know and if you don't know you won't understand, and if you don't understand your stuck in a circle, so ask your questions on how you get out of the circle or play NASCAR all your life" Sgt. Obrieski Muza

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ww2, drawing

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}