#1 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1136 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:31 AM

​Hello dear community,

​Today I announce a new project I started working on. For when Tanktastic 2.0 will be released, I planned in a film. In this film, happening in the second World War, a victory will be helt. As the update isn't out yet, we are unable to record it now already. Instead, I decided to do some pre-work, so when the update is released, we can start immediantelly. In this WW2 film, there is a total number of 8 Tiger 1 tanks needed. This is for the German side. For the Soviet side, we need 2 IS-3 tanks, 2 IS-4 tanks. 2, KV-1 and 2 T-34-85 tanks. If anyone wants to participate in this film, we'll gladly take you.

The film will take place in the winter map. The story is following:

The German troops are holding positon near a small village. 8 Tiger l tanks defend the village from a Soviet invasion. At the eight of november, 1944, Soviet commando's decide to attack the German lines by the village. The 31st armored battalion of the Soviet army. They have to clear the task, and free the village.

Of course, a fil without a good backgroud music is absolutely nothing, and the theme Victory is, I decided to add Victory from TSFH - Two Steps From Hell: 

So after all, I hope the purpose of this project is clear. Anyone who wants to participate, you can PM me. Write in the Pm down what tank you want to play, and what your in-game username is.

This idea is actually of Josseph Rustom, so all credits go to him. Because there wasn't any action taken by him, I decided to do it myslef.

Best regards,

Drestdave

• Iluvtanks and AllyNJace) like this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#2 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3316 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:36 AM

Good idea! I would love to participate. Have sent you a private message, as requested.

• Drestdave likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#3 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2642 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:57 AM

In this game. Lol

TankTastic + Realistic film = spartaa.png

29dekvt.jpg

#4 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:08 AM

​Hello dear community,

​Today I announce a new project I started working on. For when Tanktastic 2.0 will be released, I planned in a film. In this film, happening in the second World War, a victory will be helt. As the update isn't out yet, we are unable to record it now already. Instead, I decided to do some pre-work, so when the update is released, we can start immediantelly. In this WW2 film, there is a total number of 8 Tiger 1 tanks needed. This is for the German side. For the Soviet side, we need 2 IS-3 tanks, 2 IS-4 tanks. 2, KV-1 and 2 T-34-85 tanks. If anyone wants to participate in this film, we'll gladly take you.

The German troops are holding positon near a small village. 8 Tiger l tanks defend the village from a Soviet invasion. At the eight of november, 1944, Soviet commando's decide to attack the German lines by the village. The 31st armored battalion of the Soviet army. They have to clear the task, and free the village.

Of course, a fil without a good backgroud music is absolutely nothing, and the theme Victory is, I decided to add Victory from TSFH - Two Steps From Hell: 

So after all, I hope the purpose of this project is clear. Anyone who wants to participate, you can PM me. Write in the Pm down what tank you want to play, and what your in-game username is.

This idea is actually of Josseph Rustom, so all credits go to him. Because there wasn't any action taken by him, I decided to do it myslef.

Best regards,

Drestdave

Yesss... one of my favorite Two Steps From Hell songs!!! 

Good choice Dave. Unfortunately, I am in class right now, and therefore cannot watch the video. Wish me luck... I have a two-chunk paragraph that I have to type. I'll keep checking in though.

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#5 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:22 AM

I have all of them, so I can help
  • Drestdave likes this

#6 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:06 AM

I wish I could participate :(

#7 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:12 PM

You'll be doing this before or after the 2.0 release?

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#8 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3316 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:24 PM

You'll be doing this before or after the 2.0 release?

The recording will start after the release of the update.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#9 alexsander0403

alexsander0403

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • HomeI died in ww2 wtf am i doing here?

Posted 04 November 2016 - 03:13 PM

2 IS-3 tanks and 2 IS-4 tanks;are you sure this is ww2?lol. Historically inaccurate,I like it.As far as i know ( we will see a wiki nub correct me right now), is-4 is a prototype tank and Is-3 was well...let wiki explain it to you as I am not...what would you call it?...i am not one of the brightest nuts, "The IS-3 came too late to see action in World War II." but anyways not everything has to be accurate and I wish you good luck.From what I learnt,cinematics are hard to create but thats my opinion lol, dont let it hinder your progress.I hope you are not offended by my statement, I just wanted to make sure you knew it is not historically accurate-I wanted to make sure you knew what you were doing lol...

​Hello dear community,
​Today I announce a new project I started working on. For when Tanktastic 2.0 will be released, I planned in a film. In this film, happening in the second World War, a victory will be helt. As the update isn't out yet, we are unable to record it now already. Instead, I decided to do some pre-work, so when the update is released, we can start immediantelly. In this WW2 film, there is a total number of 8 Tiger 1 tanks needed. This is for the German side. For the Soviet side, we need 2 IS-3 tanks, 2 IS-4 tanks. 2, KV-1 and 2 T-34-85 tanks. If anyone wants to participate in this film, we'll gladly take you.

The German troops are holding positon near a small village. 8 Tiger l tanks defend the village from a Soviet invasion. At the eight of november, 1944, Soviet commando's decide to attack the German lines by the village. The 31st armored battalion of the Soviet army. They have to clear the task, and free the village.

Best regards,
Drestdave

I want to put this to your attention...I have used two steps from hell before and i received copyright strikes

Edited by alexsander0403, 05 November 2016 - 02:23 AM.

#10 Drestdave

Drestdave

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1136 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 04 November 2016 - 10:59 PM

2 IS-3 tanks and 2 IS-4 tanks;are you sure this is ww2?lol. Historically inaccurate,I like it.As far as i know ( we will see a wiki nub correct me right now), is-4 is a prototype tank and Is-3 was well...let wiki explain it to you as I do am not...what would you call it?...i am not one of the brightest nuts, "The IS-3 came too late to see action in World War II." but anyways not everything has to be accurate and I wish you good luck.From what I learnt,cinematics are hard to create but thats my opinion lol, dont let it hinder your progress.I hope you are not offended by my statement, I just wanted to make sure you knew it is not historically accurate-I wanted to make sure you knew what you were doing lol...

I want to put this to your attention...I have used two steps from hell before and i received copyright strikes

I found out how to license it.

#11 alexsander0403

alexsander0403

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • HomeI died in ww2 wtf am i doing here?

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:21 AM

How...

#12 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:46 PM

I want to join but can I use a super Sherman?

Please read the full thread before saying anything :facepalm:

"In this WW2 film, there is a total number of 8 Tiger 1 tanks needed. This is for the German side. For the Soviet side, we need 2 IS-3 tanks, 2 IS-4 tanks. 2, KV-1 and 2 T-34-85 tanks."

Edited by randy12345, 07 December 2016 - 05:49 PM.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#13 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:15 AM

Please read the full thread before saying anything :facepalm:

"In this WW2 film, there is a total number of 8 Tiger 1 tanks needed. This is for the German side. For the Soviet side, we need 2 IS-3 tanks, 2 IS-4 tanks. 2, KV-1 and 2 T-34-85 tanks."

X)

#14 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:47 PM

I have IS-3 And Four which one?

Doesn't matter which one it is, he just needs two users in either: "2 IS-3's, 2 IS-4 tanks."
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#15 Drestdave

Drestdave

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1136 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:36 PM

So what will it be called and I want to use my WWII object 279 heavy tank but if no I will use is 3 or is 4

I don't need the object 279 for this video...

#16 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:23 AM

Well Sherman's were the American main battle tank in WWII

Dude.......what the hell

#17 DANGNUGGET

DANGNUGGET

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • HomeArizona, United States

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:27 PM

I wish I could participate :(

As do I, but iOS most iOS users can not...

#18 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:17 PM

As do I, but iOS most iOS users can not...

I disagree with that statement.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drestdave, video, film, project, tanktastic

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}