3 replies to this topic

#1 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:00 PM

PicsArt_10-22-05.58.26.jpg

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#2 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 22 October 2016 - 06:25 PM

Very nice drawing iluvtank, outstanding like always.

Btw, for those who don't know what "Vigilamus Pro Thee"it means "We stand on Guard for three" which is part of the lyrics in the Canadian national anthem :P

My Latin not so week after all, after so many years with out practicing, it seems to be a bit strong :P

Bow down to my dank memes.

#3 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:28 AM

Latin..arggh..Great drawing! 

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#4 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:33 PM

Very nice drawing iluvtank, outstanding like always.
Btw, for those who don't know what "Vigilamus Pro Thee"it means "We stand on Guard for three" which is part of the lyrics in the Canadian national anthem :P
My Latin not so week after all, after so many years with out practicing, it seems to be a bit strong :P

It's also the motto of the Canadian Army.

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}