29dekvt.jpg

#62 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:28 AM

It's kind of easy once you learn Spanish. I know Spanish, and some Italian. Latin was easy to pick up, but not easy to remember.

Oh, I tried spanish, awful in that as well....I think I lack the will to be multi-lingual

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#63 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:03 AM

wow, much off topic, very wow

I can make a bunch of random off topic topics and I can assure you that every single one of them would go off topic. I can also make a topic for this discussion and then it will be on topic....

hey, you know, I should create a topic in the off topic forum titled "Talking about anything and everything, within forum rules" XD, wouldn't that be hilarious?

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

#64 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:06 PM

Oh, I tried spanish, awful in that as well....I think I lack the will to be multi-lingual

Once you learn the main languages, it will be easy as hell to learn others. They branch off to the rest. Chinese branch off to Japanese and Korean. Spanish branch off to Italian and Portuguese. The process goes on and on.

Not that easy though, takes a lot of time trying to pronunciate words *cough* *cough* German *cough* Chinese *cough* *cough*

Bow down to my dank memes.

#65 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:46 PM

I studied Chinese...quit after 3-4 yrs. Studied spanish...quit...studied latin...maybe in progress...studied italian...quit...studying german...the best I'm aiming for is being able to read and write...not speak...I tell everyone, "I fail in languages."

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 30 September 2016 - 04:47 PM.

#66 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:25 PM

I studied Chinese...quit after 3-4 yrs. Studied spanish...quit...studied latin...maybe in progress...studied italian...quit...studying german...the best I'm aiming for is being able to read and write...not speak...I tell everyone, "I fail in languages."

lol, you'll get here someday :D

Bow down to my dank memes.

#67 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2508 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:46 PM

I can make a bunch of random off topic topics and I can assure you that every single one of them would go off topic. I can also make a topic for this discussion and then it will be on topic....
 hey, you know, I should create a topic in the off topic forum titled "Talking about anything and everything, within forum rules" XD, wouldn't that be hilarious?

It would be stupid. Non-constructive

29dekvt.jpg

#68 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:06 AM

My point exactly.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}