100 replies to this topic

#1 Sharks0606

Sharks0606

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • HomeThe undiscovered 99% of the ocean

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:19 AM

Hello guys as a side note you may have known or not from my previous topic about returning to the game and primary/secondary account issues. You can find me in game as Sharks0606 leaving that as side I have created a new clan and this clans aim to replicate JAWS success and many things my previous clan had into TT. If you were a big fan of my previous clans feel free to message me if you wanna join this one. Clan RTG will be available for everybody to join but require members that are at least slightly active or loyal towards the clan. People in this clan can freely do things that they want and clan training or fun rooms will be implemented once the clan grows big. I would like to also introduce clan camos and clan ranks dedicated to members who work hard for clan RTG. Any new players that want to join a action packed clan and with good stable leadership and freindly clan members feel free to join other then that they are no rules in this clan apart from having fun. The clan right now is quite small and we're looking to expand to 32 members in the future and that will be it since large clans are difficult to handle. During the future I will look to host activities like clan vs clan training rooms/chilling rooms/ testing room strictly for the clan if you wanna join message me on forums/ in-game or on this topic and if you can't find me message alexsander0403 in game. There are no co leaders to this clan yet to be decided but we can expect great things from clan RTG it's history in the making and if I recover my primary account the clan will still be in action so if interested to join beacouse of my previous clan JAWS expect better things.
image.jpeg

Edited by Sharks0606, 18 September 2016 - 07:30 AM.

• raypanzer likes this
United as one or crumble as many

#2 yanis77350

yanis77350

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • HomeEarth,France

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:28 AM

Cool clan
Tank is the life

#3 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:49 AM

Succes.

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#4 Colonel-candy

Colonel-candy

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Homethe land where it always rains.

Posted 18 September 2016 - 02:53 AM

youre replicating jaws?
Welcome to the banter bus.

#5 Sharks0606

Sharks0606

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 04:10 AM

youre replicating jaws?

well kinda I'm gonna do everyting that was in JAWS into this clan and more

#6 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 18 September 2016 - 04:53 AM

How new is this clan?

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#7 Sharks0606

Sharks0606

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 04:58 AM

Couple days old

#8 Sharks0606

Sharks0606

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 07:58 AM

new clan tag image.jpeg

#9 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8358 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:53 AM

I got 2 questions:

1. Why don't you use your old game account? You know, sharks06.(?)

2. Are you sure you want to this this now? The game a quite, dead. Not many people (including me) are online, and the rest are on their clans... Idk, it might be difficult now than ever.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#10 Sharks0606

Sharks0606

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:44 PM

I got 2 questions:
1. Why don't you use your old game account? You know, sharks06.(?)
2. Are you sure you want to this this now? The game a quite, dead. Not many people (including me) are online, and the rest are on their clans... Idk, it might be difficult now than ever.

1. I already know and put thought about it before creating the clan. I made this clan for 22A and for the future onwards Recruitment is extremely difficult due to most of the players being in large clans such as RDX ECA AMMO and etc also most players are new and never heard of me hence why the clan is small right now but this clan was made for 22A and onwards when many old players return but I made it early so that expansion can happen soon as possible. 2.my sharks06 account has not been recorvered and I messaged Denis about it even if it is recovered it dosent have much gold and I'll still be using this account I'm glad that you brought these things up.

Edited by Sharks0606, 18 September 2016 - 12:50 PM.

#11 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8358 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 02:33 PM

1. I already know and put thought about it before creating the clan. I made this clan for 22A and for the future onwards Recruitment is extremely difficult due to most of the players being in large clans such as RDX ECA AMMO and etc also most players are new and never heard of me hence why the clan is small right now but this clan was made for 22A and onwards when many old players return but I made it early so that expansion can happen soon as possible. 2.my sharks06 account has not been recorvered and I messaged Denis about it even if it is recovered it dosent have much gold and I'll still be using this account I'm glad that you brought these things up.

got it, glad to hear that you good up running :D
Mind checking the update 2.0 Beta? Maybe you'll find it interesting :D

Good luck on the recruitment and hope nothing wrong happens this time. I won't allow you to leave that easily this time :(

#12 m1 tanker

m1 tanker

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1007 posts
  • HomeBack in the Pacific!

Posted 18 September 2016 - 04:55 PM

Hmm. I may just came out of retirement for this...
I don't need a clan, so don't ask me to join a clan. I'm better off playing solo.

#13 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8358 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 06:19 PM

Hmm. I may just came out of retirement for this...

lol, I was very surprised too. Wasn't expecting him on such a dead month. But glad he's back and rolling. I know sharks06 has an amazing clan managing skills, I got that for sure.

#14 m1 tanker

m1 tanker

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1007 posts
  • HomeBack in the Pacific!

Posted 18 September 2016 - 07:45 PM

lol, I was very surprised too. Wasn't expecting him on such a dead month. But glad he's back and rolling. I know sharks06 has an amazing clan managing skills, I got that for sure.

Of course Randy! We both know this, I mean we were in both of his clans together.
  • randy12345 likes this
I don't need a clan, so don't ask me to join a clan. I'm better off playing solo.

#15 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:20 PM

Maybe Cata17 (Leader of ECA) will kick some people for you XD :)

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#16 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8358 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:36 PM

Maybe Cata17 (Leader of ECA) will kick some people for you XD :)

lol

#17 PufPuf

PufPuf

Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • HomeOmaha Beach

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:44 PM

Good luck with your clan RTG, Sharks. We know you can make a clan blossom.
JAWS was my first clan when I joined TT in the good old days.

Signature_300x75.jpg

PufPuf. Because 2 shots should be enough...

#18 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8358 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:24 AM

Good luck with your clan RTG, Sharks. We know you can make a clan blossom.
JAWS was my first clan when I joined TT in the good old days.

My second, and was thinking most memorable one. The clan rooms specially.

#19 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1530 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:50 AM

AMMO...mmm da best clan gud luck for RTG tho :troll:
But yea most gud players are.already in clans so its guna be a bit hard (for now) to make rtg one of best
git gud noob

#20 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8358 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:15 AM

AMMO...mmm da best clan gud luck for RTG tho :troll:
But yea most gud players are.already in clans so its guna be a bit hard (for now) to make rtg one of best

Don't under estimate shark's recruitment skills. He managed to recruit 128 players in 2 weeks. Most been above rank 35.

Edited by randy12345, 19 September 2016 - 07:15 AM.

• m1 tanker, Tank Ben, Smigstank and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}