Here is the full list of all tanks currently in the game (except the Stryker and WWII tanks) with their new "rebalanced" statistics created by Unknown. Each and every single tank in the game has been taken into account when rebalancing all of the tanks in the game, and almost all of them have at least a slight modification in their statistics. I encourage you guys to observe these stats and make your opinions and own ideas, so that we can get every tank balanced in the game. The chart has been created with Google spreadsheets and has been published for you guys to see it of course. This is not just any normal topic either, it is to be very serious and almost official in a sense. Like Unknown has said said before, if ideas are to be posted they need to go by the following guidelines:
- Ideas need to be realistic, an example of an unrealistic proposal: "In order to balance the Type 10's high DPM, its health should be nerfed even further to around 400."
- Ideas are to be unbiased, an example of what is biased: "The T-62's reload speed should be buffed to 2.4 seconds, because Soviet vehicles load faster than that."
- Ideas need to be supported and be at least somewhat logical, an example of what is a bit illogical "The K2 Black Panther has low accuracy, so its speed should be buffed." They are allowed to still have not much correlation between what is being changed, but they still need to be supported. Reasons have not been added into the spreadsheet because there would be too much too look at on there, but if you are wondering the reason for a certain stat change feel free to ask.
- When making ideas, remember to take into account basically everything about the vehicle (possibly also including some things about the tanks that are true IRL). Example: the Black Eagle's DPM is rather low for a rapid-firing tank, but its balanced out due to the tank having amazing armor, great speed and agility, and a ultra-low profile. Ideas should be well thought out before posted.
- These ideas should be honest. No kidding around on here.
A new and updated DPM chart has also been created as well to show the tank stats in another perspective. Since the open beta is releasing next Monday, we will all have a chance to test the tanks with the new mechanics and possibly new stats, so any of the stats on here may change after doing some testing and taking the new mechanics into account (as well as taking into account your ideas). When we get every single tank on this chart balanced, hopefully it can be sent to one of the developers for all of them to see for themselves. It is greatly appreciated for all of you guys that help in completing this and making the tanks in the game as balanced as possible. Let's take advantage of this awesome privilege that the developers have gave us that is called the open beta, and help them in getting this update released.
If you need a link to the current tank statistics in the game, here's a link to Digital Crow's Stat Database.
Any and all material in said files belongs to the sole creater; Unknown. Any distribution and/or copying of this material is strictly forbidden anywhere. If one does utilize this material without proper consent, action may or may not be taken.