Captain

• PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:55 PM

Germany have made some beasts of tanks from 1939 to now;

Leopard 2

Spoiler

Most tanks now made from Germany are big fast and have a great cannon but what happens if we go back in time to when Germany ruled by Hitler made them bigger and bigger!

Panzer. II

Spoiler

Panzer. III

Spoiler

Panzer. IV

Spoiler

Pz. Kpfw V (Panther)

Spoiler

Panzer. VI (Tiger I and Tiger II)

Spoiler

More tanks coming soon, like the Tiger's and Germany's super tank ideas! (This time the mouse gets even bigger than the cat!) 

Edited by magic ender11, 23 August 2016 - 11:08 AM.

• pathfinders likes this

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun - TECREAT TRIAL MEMBER

#2 pathfinders

pathfinders

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Homeblack star africa

Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:59 PM

Nice bro it really helped but prepare for haters who would say to you that you copied and paste
Do not underestimate lower ranks,they can prove to be stronger.Its about skills & tank[quote by nellygh] (currently retired)

#3 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:03 PM

Once a great man said, "people do criticize my work but i succeed with there insults that makes me better than who i am"

Plus i did go on wiki and write it in my own words, but my webpage lost connection and all the ones you see "Under construction" plus i did the tiger and the maus but it was lost were gone so i was not bothered to rewrite them all as this topic took a very long time to make!

Edited by magic ender11, 22 August 2016 - 01:04 PM.

• pathfinders likes this

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

#4 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:05 PM

Contact a admin first before editing an article. Maybe it is unnecessary or it already had been

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#5 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:06 PM

Contact a admin first before editing an article. Maybe it is unnecessary or it already had been

What? :3

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

#6 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2511 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:53 PM

What? :3

Ask one of admins ... By the way. There's other historical forums need you

29dekvt.jpg

#7 Red Faction

Red Faction

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1155 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:12 PM

u do guys know we need infos about modern tanks and the one whos in the game not ww2 tanks...
no hating'

#8 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2511 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:08 PM

Remember their first WW1 tank with highest number of crew (eleven)
A7V
A7V_2.jpg

Edited by basmal121, 23 August 2016 - 08:50 PM.

29dekvt.jpg

#9 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:55 AM

Edited at 7:54 PM 23/8-16

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

#10 Reventer

Reventer

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2427 posts
  • HomeJakarta, The Republic Of Indonesia [RI]

Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:00 PM

Id pour in the Tiger I. Whilist being outstanding in terms of deployment of fire effectiveness, accuracy and overall firepower lay out. I do have some mixed feelings upon this tank. One thing is its ammunition storage and its relation to the armor. Sure 100mm of raw near vertical frontal armor will save you from 75mm m3 cannons from the m4 and 76.2mm F34 cannons from the t-34. However once specialized weapons became available such as the high velocity 57s (or the 85mm that was employed later) that the soviet had imployed, 76mm m1s that the US had employed along with the increase of 17 pounder high velocity guns.

Ammo racks become a problem when counting in the tiger. The tank have a horrific amount of storage to house APCBC and HE (and the rare HEAT) ammo on either right above the tracks on the hull, or near the bottom along the turret crew compartment. Id stress the ammo carriage above the tracks being the most in danger as the ammo storage near the bottom may have incoming projectiles stuck on the transmission (though prepare for some transmission fire) from frontal hits (yet the 62mm lower side plates are a green zone to hit). Though this is easily solved by bringing less ammo to clear this rack.

Yet the 100mm frontal near vertical armor strikes again in terms of risk of penetration from closer distance against advanced guns (such as the 85mm s-53 or 76mm m1a2 or others of the closer value) the 85mm being one of the most horrifying when it is able to go through with it having massive HE fillers (even more than the apcbc on the 100mm D-10t of the t54s) that this shell would cause massive spalling to the crew compartment when it has penetrated and may immediately make the tiger combat ineffective within a single shot. Just a bit of word from a guy thats probably been reading too much

You are brought down, will you stand up an.fight once more.will you fall helplessly for fate to come. As long as that handgun stick to your fingers... as long as you got your bullets armed...one can never surrender for what he trusts, a goal, a dream, a passion on what he knows belongs for the greater good. So ill ask you again, will you get up or fall?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}