Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

TankTastic Insider Program! [idea/suggestion]

drestdave community contributers Tanktastic Inseder Program

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think of my suggestion "Tanktastic Insider Program"? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of my suggestion "Tanktastic Insider Program"?

1. I like it. It is a well thought out idea, and it is possible. Tell me why below! (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Voted I am not sure, this may be a good idea, but it also could be a fail. Tell me why below! (3 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

3. It is a ridiculous idea, why you even suggested it. Go away! Tell me why below! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1220 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:04 AM

Hello Tankers & Tankies,  [attachment=13874:IMG_0283.JPG]

As we all know, since 24 October 2015, the TECT (Tanktastic English Community Team), was rolling out his 'Tanktastic Community Contributors Program'.

From then, 3 Community Contributors have been selected. These are Qnomei, iluvtanks and Error 403.

Those people did really deserve this position, due hard work etc. But, as you can find at the  Tanktastic Community Contributors Program topic, the said:

'Once the candidate is selected, they will receive the forum title “Community Contributor” and maybe a few other things which we have in mind but we can’t share just yet; rest assured though, they will most definitely be well recognized within the Tanktastic Community!'. Till now, these have only the title.

So i went looking around what is a possible job for a Community Contributor. There won't be more moderators added before V2.0 is released.

At the topic of the CC program, this was stated:

"Community Contributor's requirements:

• A good posting history.
  • Excellent communication skills in written English.
  • A solid reputation/well respected within the Community.
  • A high Forum presence.
  • Wide knowledge about all the aspects of the game.
  • And, most importantly, have a positive influence on the Community overall."

That means, the Community Contributors all have a wide knowledge about all aspects in-game. This was when my "Tanktastic Insider Program" came up.

Because they do know much about every aspect, they also see what is missing. I know that the forum Propaosals and Suggestions is made, but I'm convinced that a huhge part of the in-game community doesn't have a forum account or something like that, That is why the Insider program was a idea. Those selected & nominated CC's have a positive influence on the community, in-game and at the forum.

They also have wide knowledge, and have a solid reputation. "Insiders" are Community Contributors which are known. These will ask in the in-game community about several things.

• Is there anything what Tanktastic needs to improve the experience in-game?
  • Reports of any kind, which is in fight with the EULA.
  • Complains of any kinds, or suggestions to nerf a vehicle.

Because of that the CC are known by the in-game community, they are "Inside" of the community. They are working in the community, operating as a normal player to get information etc in a positive way. They ask around, analyze the suggestions, improvements etc. Those will be collect and organize it, and this will be researched if there is need to take action, so it will be added, changed or removed with the next update.

As G.H.O.R. cooperation stated as answer at Flakmagnet's question in Q&A with the developers 1: Flakmagnet:'After v2.0 will the updates become more frequent? Perhaps adding a couple tanks or a map each month?'

G.H.O.R.:''Yes, we plan on releasing a range of small updates with new maps, vehicles and features." This makes it possible to add any suggested things by in-game community and here at the forum, faster.

Tanktastic Insider Program will make it possible for people without a forum or other media account, connected with Tanktastic, they can suggest improvements or tips. 

People who aren't playing daily, like some in-game community, don't see those things. That's why the Insiders are asking in chats, rooms and other places to collect this information.

And because the CC are well-known, have a wide knowledge about every aspect in-game, and have excellent communication skills, they are able to do this job. As stated already, 'Once the candidate is selected, they will receive the forum title “Community Contributor and maybe a few other things which we have in mind but we can’t share just yet; rest assured though, they will most definitely be well recognized within the Tanktastic Community! This could be one of the tasks they receive as Community Contributor.

After all, I don't think this is a that weird suggestion. They do have the skills which are needed for it. Maybe this is a ridiculous idea, but I did want to share it.

Also, any misspellings & grammar faults etc, I'm sorry for that. I'm a 14 year old Dutch boy who gets 1 year English now. Also, my computer doesn't have autocorrection yet.

I would like to hear your opinion about this. Thanks for reading. 

Your's loyal, Drestdave.

PS, can someone teach me how to make spoilers, I really want to know how to.

Also, my bad English and grammar is a huhge reason why I shouldn't be nominated.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#2 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• Administrator
  • 3392 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:18 AM

This is actually standard business for me, and it has always been: I did not get any instructions after I got this position, on the contrary, I have chosen it myself. By this I mean that everybody may do this, not only Community Contributors. 

Drestdave, on 31 Jul 2016 - 3:04 PM, said:
PS, can someone teach me how to make spoilers, I really want to know how to.

You will get access to the BB Code Editor when you enable the desktop version of your browser. Please read this tutorial to get all the information you need about said editor. 

In order to insert spoilers to your posts, select Special BBCode - Spoiler and input the content you wish to have within the spoiler. If you fail to get access to the BB Code Editor, input the content you wish to have within the spoiler between these: "[spoiler][spoiler]". Remember to add "/" before "spoiler]" in the last one.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you still have problems.

Kind regards;
Error 403

• Drestdave likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: English Community Coordinator ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#3 Drestdave

Drestdave

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1220 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:39 AM

You will get access to the BB Code Editor when you enable the desktop version of your browser. Please read this tutorial to get all the information you need about said editor.

In order to insert spoilers to your posts, select Special BBCode - Spoiler and input the content you wish to have within the spoiler. If you fail to get access to the BB Code Editor, input the content you wish to have within the spoiler between these: "[spoiler][spoiler]". Remember to add "/" before "spoiler]" in the last one.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you still have problems.

Kind regards;
Error 403

thanks

#4 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• Administrator
  • 3392 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:45 AM

thanks

You are welcome, whenever you need it.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: English Community Coordinator ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#5 Colonel-candy

Colonel-candy

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Homethe land where it always rains.

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:06 AM

i fully agree,they deserve their positions! congrats guys :)
Welcome to the banter bus.

#6 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2711 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:36 AM

They still don't have enough knowledge about the game compared to old player who didn't leave for long time
  • randy12345 likes this

29dekvt.jpg

#7 Guest_izzers_*

Guest_izzers_*

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:36 PM

They still don't have enough knowledge about the game compared to old player who didn't leave for long time

what does being an older player have to do with the knowledge of the game??? a newer player can know as much as an older player does...only thing the newer players wont have,is knowledge of is the older versions of the game prior to their beginning...and as far as my understanding goes...you wont need knowledge of the older versions of the game other than those moments:'remember when that tank was OP?'

Edited by izzers, 31 July 2016 - 12:39 PM.

• Colonel-candy, Tank Ben and Drestdave like this

#8 Drestdave

Drestdave

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1220 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:40 PM

Indeed.

#9 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2711 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 01:38 PM

what does being an older player have to do with the knowledge of the game??? a newer player can know as much as an older player does...only thing the newer players wont have,is knowledge of is the older versions of the game prior to their beginning...and as far as my understanding goes...you wont need knowledge of the older versions of the game other than those moments:'remember when that tank was OP?'

Every weakspot of each tank, All stats of tanks maxed & stock, All Shells of each tank, Parameters of Hit chance (Weapon, engine. Etc.) Each shell power and which tank to use against, highest DPM tanks, tactics, Hidespots in all maps, Tanks levels, Which tank effective against X, artillery ranges and much more

Nothing of older patches

Edited by basmal121, 31 July 2016 - 01:40 PM.

29dekvt.jpg

#10 Guest_izzers_*

Guest_izzers_*

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:51 PM

Every weakspot of each tank, All stats of tanks maxed & stock, All Shells of each tank, Parameters of Hit chance (Weapon, engine. Etc.) Each shell power and which tank to use against, highest DPM tanks, tactics, Hidespots in all maps, Tanks levels, Which tank effective against X, artillery ranges and much more
Nothing of older patches

newer players can learn all that quickly ^_^

Edited by izzers, 31 July 2016 - 02:51 PM.

#11 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2711 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:36 PM

newer players can learn all that quickly ^_^

Proof? ^_^

29dekvt.jpg

#12 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 31 July 2016 - 04:19 PM

Lol, OK guys calm down, we don't want another fight on the forums. Calm down and accept the fact both are right.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#13 Guest_izzers_*

Guest_izzers_*

Posted 31 July 2016 - 04:55 PM

Proof? ^_^

there's nothing to proof...you know im correct ^_^

#14 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2711 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:39 PM

there's nothing to proof...you know im correct ^_^

negative

29dekvt.jpg

#15 Guest_izzers_*

Guest_izzers_*

Posted 31 July 2016 - 06:21 PM

negative

your messages are getting smaller and smaller everytime you answer lol ^_^

#16 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2711 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 06:41 PM

your messages are getting smaller and smaller everytime you answer lol ^_^

doesnt matter

29dekvt.jpg

#17 Guest_izzers_*

Guest_izzers_*

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:08 PM

doesnt matter

I'll take it as a win lol...ima just end it here ^_^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drestdave, community contributers, Tanktastic, Inseder, Program

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}