Pokemon Go

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 31 July 2016 - 01:50 AM

Pokémon GO never got my attention. It didn't implement the real components of the original Pokémon games, which where choose your starter Pokémon and simply go and cath more powerful Pokémons as you advanced through the city in the dream to become a Pokémon tmrainer.

This game on other hand simply took die hard fans like me, disappointed. Expected more from it. I do get the concept of the game, make gamers and unactive people go out and exercise, but where's the fun when 80% of the times I see my brother play, the servers are down. To make it worst, there is no sort of fighting rather than just catching Pokémons which isn't solely Pokémon games' main objective.

Just one word, disappointed. Not going to try this game at all. Just my opinion about this.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#22 Barry Friendly

Barry Friendly

Colonel

• Senior Moderator
  • 386 posts
  • HomeHopelessly lost

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:24 AM

Forget-Pokmon-I39m-looking-forward-to-Ma
Actually, can we get a "Tanktastic Go" app? Drive around in tanks and shoot things? Or would we just be collecting tanks and upgrading them?
"I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."- John 3:3

#23 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3230 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 31 July 2016 - 06:32 AM

Actually, can we get a "Tanktastic Go" app? Drive around in tanks and shoot things? Or would we just be collecting tanks and upgrading them?

It would at least be better than Pokémon GO.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#24 Guest_izzers_*

Guest_izzers_*

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:35 AM

What does a "bad" APK-file has to do with the game's servers?

i didnt say the server problem and the apk had anything to do with each other did i error?....that 'bad apk' was talking about the needed improvements like a said it might be a bad apk because the game runs poorly. Sorry if i didnt make it clear enough.

Yep, I know. Is why I decided to try it out, to see if it would help me to start going outdoors a bit more. But it didn't really hold my attention for too long. I had a couple of problems with it, also.  Like when I walked would around, my avatar would only stay in one place. But I was able to fix that. The other problem was that when I would flick on the real life camera before you are about to capture one, I couldn't see the Pokemon. So I could only stay in the game perspective instead of mines. (All of my location services, GPS, Wi-FI, Mobile Networks, was turned on high accuracy, so I believe it was an issue with the game) I gave it a try though.

did you try looking around for the Pokémon? sometimes when i use the AR mode the Pokémon is over my head ._.

#25 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• 3230 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:54 AM

i didnt say the server problem and the apk had anything to do with each other did i error?....that 'bad apk' was talking about the needed improvements like a said it might be a bad apk because the game runs poorly. Sorry if i didnt make it clear enough.

What else should I have interpreted? "It might be just that im using an apk,but the servers need to be fixed and all the games freezes." :P

u0KGBYG.gif

#26 Guest_izzers_*

Guest_izzers_*

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:58 AM

What else should I have interpreted? "It might be just that im using an apk,but the servers need to be fixed and all the games freezes." :P

the game freeezes :P

#27 billybob-45

billybob-45

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • HomeDeposit NY, USA

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:19 PM

a friend of mine had a pokemon in his garage once

Edited by billybob-45, 31 July 2016 - 12:20 PM.

You can either join me or die at the hands of the enemy, your choice~unknown

#28 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:02 AM

Ok, I will give you guys my personal opinion about this game. Pokemon has never interested me in the slightest, therefore I have no plans to ever get this game. But I also have a theory of why this game was brought out into the world. Many people in America are lazy, and don't get out much (no offence to those of you). This game was designed to get people out more, and to give them a more active lifestyle. The only way you can play the game is by walking around, but there are ways to be lazy at this game too. I have seen many people sit in a car for hours and scoop up pokemon as they get around. But I have seen many more people yet walking around to get them. All in all, I don't think this is a game that I would waste my time with (yes, I consider this game a waste of time... feel free to send me as many angry PM's as you wish).

~TheEncryptor

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#29 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• 3230 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:03 AM

Ok, I will give you guys my personal opinion about this game. Pokemon has never interested me in the slightest, therefore I have no plans to ever get this game. But I also have a theory of why this game was brought out into the world. Many people in America are lazy, and don't get out much (no offence to those of you). This game was designed to get people out more, and to give them a more active lifestyle. The only way you can play the game is by walking around, but there are ways to be lazy at this game too. I have seen many people sit in a car for hours and scoop up pokemon as they get around. But I have seen many more people yet walking around to get them. All in all, I don't think this is a game that I would waste my time with (yes, I consider this game a waste of time... feel free to send me as many angry PM's as you wish).

~TheEncryptor

I have seen some people sitting home while spoofing this game too. ;)

u0KGBYG.gif

#30 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:34 PM

I have seen some people sitting home while spoofing this game too. ;)

*cough* *cough* My brother *buff said*

Pokemon GO simply trash, doesn't have any element from any Pokémon game. The only reason why this "game" is relevant is because it has Pokémons. If it wasn't for that, it would be hidden deep on the App store.

Edited by randy12345, 12 October 2016 - 12:34 PM.

• TheEncryptor and je4n10 like this

#31 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:03 AM

*cough* *cough* My brother *buff said*

Pokemon GO simply trash, doesn't have any element from any Pokémon game. The only reason why this "game" is relevant is because it has Pokémons. If it wasn't for that, it would be hidden deep on the App store.

I just cannot see myself walking around outside to collect some weird creatures that don´t even technically exist. My type of game is *cough* *cough* Tanktastic v2.0 *cough*.

#32 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:11 AM

I just cannot see myself walking around outside to collect some weird creatures that don´t even technically exist. My type of game is *cough* *cough* Tanktastic v2.0 *cough*.

lol

#33 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:21 AM

;)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}