17 replies to this topic

#1 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:53 AM

I know that the location isn't the best since this is a "hypothetical"clan, but as it's related to clans, I'll keep it. I was wondering, if I were to create a clan (which I really don't have the  gold for) and were to name it, should I do CODE fighters, or LONE survivors? One of those names (CODE, LONE) might already be in use, but this is just a hypothetical clan for me...anyway, if there are any suggestions, please comment below.

By the way, I created a clan page (still working on it) just for fun using HTML, tell me what you  think!

http://lonecode.clan.su Any full name ideas? Comment below.

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 23 August 2016 - 02:06 PM.

• litchie likes this

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#2 DigitalCrow

DigitalCrow

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 07:09 AM

Both CODE and LONE are available.
  • Iluvtanks and blitzkrieg101 like this

#3 AllyNJace)

AllyNJace)

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • HomeAlongside Jehovah)

Posted 24 July 2016 - 07:25 AM

I like LONE. :)) Maybe because it reminds me of something ;P

Edited by AllyNJace), 24 July 2016 - 07:26 AM.

• blitzkrieg101 likes this

Thanks You Loves, Fr 700 Subscribers! 😘)) 😊

*:....:* *  Ally  Stiles ...:* *:....:* *・゜゚25-month Friendsnniversary. *:....:* *

#4 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1887 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 24 July 2016 - 07:33 AM

sust remember, try to make your clan name something that relates strongly to the people you're wanting to bring in, whilst also making it something that reflects on the type of individual you are. Then, try to come up with a slogan, et cetera, that strongly relates to your specific group of people. This is what will help you stand out as good, different clan and leader. People want to be apart of something that is special. So, give them that kind of feeling with a unique type of clan.

Humble regards;

Iluvtanks

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#5 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 24 July 2016 - 07:48 AM

sust remember, try to make your clan name something that relates strongly to the people you're wanting to bring in, whilst also making it something that reflects on the type of individual you are. Then, try to come up with a slogan, et cetera, that strongly relates to your specific group of people. This is what will help you stand out as good, different clan and leader. People want to be apart of something that is special. So, give them that kind of feeling with a unique type of clan.

Humble regards;

Iluvtanks

Yes, a name strongly says what your clan's all about.

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#6 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 24 July 2016 - 05:21 PM

What do you think the full name should be, allyNjace? (e.g. Lone fighters, Lone survivors,or Lone ...)

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 26 July 2016 - 08:41 AM.

#7 TheTigerTank

TheTigerTank

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1540 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 24 July 2016 - 07:46 PM

Hm....yeah, I got nothing.
  • AllyNJace) likes this
"Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is; the tree is the real thing." -Abraham Lincoln
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu
"You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all." -Warrior

#8 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2457 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:14 AM

What..

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#9 PufPuf

PufPuf

Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • HomeOmaha Beach

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:15 PM

What do you think the full name should be, allyNjace? (e.g. Lone fighters, Lone survivors,or Lone anything)

Lone Anything sounds mesmerizing!
  • monkeyman7832, AllyNJace) and blitzkrieg101 like this

Signature_300x75.jpg

PufPuf. Because 2 shots should be enough...

#10 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:40 AM

Lone Anything sounds mesmerizing!

Hehe, that's one word for it..hehe. I edited it cause it could be misread...

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 26 July 2016 - 08:42 AM.

#11 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 26 July 2016 - 05:29 PM

Clan CODE would be a great name. I have noticed that you really enjoy using the HTML I taught you, so why not? After all... We are what we do ;)
  • blitzkrieg101 likes this

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#12 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:19 AM

Maybe I should do LOCO? I'm sure you guys can guess what it stands for

lonecode

#13 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 27 July 2016 - 03:46 PM

lol... lonecode has an interesting ring to it

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#14 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2457 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:49 PM

Maybe I should do LOCO? I'm sure you guys can guess what it stands for
lonecode

There's photo application with that name

smbnnn.jpg
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#15 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:54 PM

There's photo application with that name

Sooo??

#16 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2457 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:57 PM

Sooo??

So I don't recommend it

smbnnn.jpg

#17 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:01 PM

So I don't recommend it

Because a photo thingy used it first??  you can say the same for half the ohrs ones

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 28 July 2016 - 05:23 PM.

#18 hitman69

hitman69

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2258 posts
  • HomeSomewhere behind hundred mountains and hundred sea.

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:52 AM

[LONE]:)
[CRO] Crossfire

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}