53 replies to this topic

#21 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:40 AM

i have windows 7...for some reason my dad doesnt want ot update it...

Well thanks for showing that. ;))

Do you have a Windows or a Mac Operating System, Rcom? I don't record with PC often, but I noticed my that my Laptop comes with a Game DVR. (It have its own screen recorder to capture footage) I believe it comes for most Windows Systems that has been updated. (I have Windows 10) If you have a Windows computer, try pressing the Windows logo key + G on your keyboard and a recording Game Bar should pop up. If you have a Mac OS, I believe it should come with its own screen recorder, as well.

Game Bar Screenshot: (What It Should Look Like)

Spoiler

If you have a Mac OS, here is a link on how to open the screen recorder that comes with the PC.

RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#22 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:28 PM

i have windows 7...for some reason my dad doesnt want ot update it...

Windows 7 is the most appropriated Computer OS

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#23 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:00 PM

Shou and Kamcord both applications that work on PC

Lazar Beam @ YouTube

#24 Flamethrower

Flamethrower

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • HomeManhattan, New York

Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:04 AM

I recommend bandicam.
  • AllyNJace) likes this
They see me burning

#25 Qnomei

Qnomei

Official Wiki Admin

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1537 posts
  • HomeThe Great Land of Cheese, also known as Wisconsin

Posted 22 July 2016 - 02:02 PM

Personally, I use the Windows 10's screen recorder, since it's easy to use and doesn't lag as much as other screen recorders.

OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) works well, but it's pretty hard to set up. It's also a completely free program. There's no trial or ads or anything. 

If you have a compatible Nvidia GPU, you can use Shadowplay to record with minimal loss in framerate. However, if your GPU isn't a GTX 650, 750, 950 or better it will not work. This is because Shadowplay uses a special piece of hardware only found on those graphics cards. If you can use this one, it's definitely the best option of these. Performance loss is unnoticeable and the recordings are very high quality.

For AMD, Intel, and non-Shadowplay Nvidia GPU's, you could try Raptr. I haven't used it myself but it looks pretty good.

Bandicam is probably the most popular option, but the full version costs money, and the free version has a watermark at the top of the screen.

There's also MSI Afterburner, which allows you to monitor your computer's performance as well as record your screen.

#26 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 23 July 2016 - 12:25 PM

Personally, I use the Windows 10's screen recorder, since it's easy to use and doesn't lag as much as other screen recorders.

OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) works well, but it's pretty hard to set up. It's also a completely free program. There's no trial or ads or anything.

If you have a compatible Nvidia GPU, you can use Shadowplay to record with minimal loss in framerate. However, if your GPU isn't a GTX 650, 750, 950 or better it will not work. This is because Shadowplay uses a special piece of hardware only found on those graphics cards. If you can use this one, it's definitely the best option of these. Performance loss is unnoticeable and the recordings are very high quality.

For AMD, Intel, and non-Shadowplay Nvidia GPU's, you could try Raptr. I haven't used it myself but it looks pretty good.

Bandicam is probably the most popular option, but the full version costs money, and the free version has a watermark at the top of the screen.

There's also MSI Afterburner, which allows you to monitor your computer's performance as well as record your screen.

All you talk about expensive things.. 1st GTX

Edited by basmal121, 23 July 2016 - 12:26 PM.

smbnnn.jpg
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#27 AllyNJace)

AllyNJace)

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • HomeAlongside Jehovah)

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:34 PM

Wow this page never listed the best screen recorders. All these junk

I recommend you to use PowerDirector 14 video editor (has built-in recorder)

Action! best of all for me (I use pirated version)

Icecream screen recorder

Is PowerDirector 14 free, Basmal? Or do they only offer a trial version?

Thanks You Loves, Fr 700 Subscribers! 😘)) 😊

*:....:* *  Ally  Stiles ...:* *:....:* *・゜゚25-month Friendsnniversary. *:....:* *

#28 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 24 July 2016 - 01:24 AM

Is PowerDirector 14 free, Basmal? Or do they only offer a trial version?

Of course. Paid. But crack available ;)
  • AllyNJace) likes this

smbnnn.jpg

#29 AllyNJace)

AllyNJace)

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • HomeAlongside Jehovah)

Posted 24 July 2016 - 07:23 AM

Of course. Paid. But crack available ;)

That's a pity. Maybe I'll learn how to do the crack if its considered to be a very good editor. ;))

*:....:* *  Ally  Stiles ...:* *:....:* *・゜゚25-month Friendsnniversary. *:....:* *

#30 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• General Community Representative
  • 3087 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:03 AM

That's a pity. Maybe I'll learn how to do the crack if its considered to be a very good editor. ;))

Just download the full version by doing a quick search.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#31 AllyNJace)

AllyNJace)

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • HomeAlongside Jehovah)

Posted 30 July 2016 - 09:27 PM

Just download the full version by doing a quick search.

They allow for you to download the full program, but they will ask you if you would like to buy or start a free trial. (Usually lasts 7 days) That how it generally works for paid video editing programs. I wouldn't want to install it, If I have to uninstall it 7 days later. (The things you download, I believe, gets written to your PC Disc and in the future that's a main of culprit of slowing it down (for Hard Disc Drives)). I wouldn't want to download a big file, that I would later uninstall. Unless, If I were to have already started on a video and had all of the items pre-edited so that I wouldn't need the program for no longer more than 7 days. 

Edited by AllyNJace), 30 July 2016 - 09:28 PM.

#32 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• 3087 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:37 PM

They allow for you to download the full program, but they will ask you if you would like to buy or start a free trial. (Usually lasts 7 days) That how it generally works for paid video editing programs. I wouldn't want to install it, If I have to uninstall it 7 days later. (The things you download, I believe, gets written to your PC Disc and in the future that's a main of culprit of slowing it down (for Hard Disc Drives)). I wouldn't want to download a big file, that I would later uninstall. Unless, If I were to have already started on a video and had all of the items pre-edited so that I wouldn't need the program for no longer more than 7 days.

I mean that you can download the full version for free, which you can use forever, by doing a quick search.

Do not worry about downloading big files because they will slow your PC down in the future. I will try to explain in simple terms. When you install a program, some files will be extracted to Program Files, and once you start to use the program, some files will be added to the Registery. When you uninstall the program, those files will be removed from you PC. And if you clean your PC regularly, there is nothing to worry about.

u0KGBYG.gif

#33 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:28 AM

I mean that you can download the full version for free, which you can use forever, by doing a quick search.
Do not worry about downloading big files because they will slow your PC down in the future. I will try to explain in simple terms. When you install a program, some files will be extracted to Program Files, and once you start to use the program, some files will be added to the Registery. When you uninstall the program, those files will be removed from you PC. And if you clean your PC regularly, there is nothing to worry about.

Use IObit Uninstaller. It can force apps to uninstall and powerfully scans for registery and any files left behind
Also if your computer is slow. Clean & Optimize it via Advanced SystemCare (Download beta)

Edited by basmal121, 31 July 2016 - 10:31 AM.

smbnnn.jpg

#34 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• 3087 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:30 AM

Use IObit]IObit Uninstaller. It can force apps to uninstall and powerfully scans for registery and any files left behind

Have tried it before, but do not have use for it.

u0KGBYG.gif

#35 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1530 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 12 August 2016 - 07:55 PM

Best recording software? Just buy s7 that has built in recording in gaming mode
git gud noob

#36 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:49 AM

Best recording software? Just buy s7 that has built in recording in gaming mode

S7 sx

smbnnn.jpg

#37 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1530 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 13 August 2016 - 02:00 AM

S7 sx

Edited by je4n10, 13 August 2016 - 04:06 AM.

git gud noob

#38 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 13 August 2016 - 03:57 AM

S7 sx

Ahem, no bad words

Edited by basmal121, 13 August 2016 - 04:03 AM.

smbnnn.jpg

#39 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1530 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 13 August 2016 - 03:59 AM

S7 sx

Ooooooo so you admit yuo got butthurt :troll:
Wow i just quoted a already quoted quote

Edited by je4n10, 13 August 2016 - 04:00 AM.

git gud noob

#40 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:01 AM

Ooooooo so you admit yuo got butthurt :troll:
Wow i just quoted a already quoted quote

So I lost anything? Nope, except I ate lemon while you didn't

smbnnn.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}