Photo

I need your opinion,TT community

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Help me out if you have the time:) (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Your opinion!(intro)

1. Really good (2 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. It's ok (1 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Needs improvements(please say what on) (2 votes [33.33%] - View)

4. It sucks mate.(please say why) (1 votes [16.67%] - View)

Your opinion!(outro)

1. Really good (1 votes [16.67%] - View)

2. It's ok (2 votes [33.33%] - View)

3. Needs improvements(please say what on) (2 votes [33.33%] - View)

Your opinion!(logo)

1. Really good (2 votes [33.33%] - View)

2. It's ok (3 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. Needs improvements (please say what on) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Colonel-candy

Colonel-candy

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Homethe land where it always rains.

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:47 PM

ally and daves suggested cut

This is the revised intro(2)

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

Edited by Colonel-candy, 10 July 2016 - 01:05 AM.

• Iluvtanks likes this
Welcome to the banter bus.

#2 IDK

IDK

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • HomeCybertron

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:14 PM

Unless you are going to have AW gameplay on your channel this would be a good intro, but if you are basically just going to add TT gameplay I suggest you use TT footage or real live action tank footage.

Edited by IDK, 09 July 2016 - 02:20 PM.

• Colonel-candy likes this

If you want to fight me never back out and change the tank you brought to fight me with, it'll just show how bad you are.

If you want to fight me never have your gang of friends jump me and say you're better than me when you really cant fight me face to face

I don't do me vs 2s but if it comes to this I never back out until a point is made even if my score is 50 deaths and 20 kills (unless I have to go)

#3 AllyNJace)

AllyNJace)

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • HomeAlongside Jehovah)

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:25 PM

Hi Colonel,

I believe that they are both good videos.  :)) The graphics looks very well and the music goes along with what is being played in the film. 👍))

Here are a few thoughts that you are able to consider:

I noticed that both of the Intro and Outro of your videos were around twenty seconds in length. If you were to total them up, it would just be a little shy of under a minute. In the long run, I think you would have to keep in mind how often your viewers will see it. A twenty second Intro can start to get a bit tiresome after awhile. In addition, because both of them are long in length, it will also add time to the others videos that you will create, making it appear that you are providing a lot of content information, when in reality, this would not be the case. I would suggest maybe keeping either one of them a bit shorter than the other. Generally what I noticed on YouTube, is that people like to get to the subject of their content right away. Usually, a 5-10 second Intro is played, and the meaning behind the video is soon revealed. However, there are times where I have seen the Outro of a video being a bit longer than normal. I believe this is only the case because that is the ending scene where you would like to convince your audience to come back for more. 

The other thing I would suggest is finding a font style to go along with the video's background and music. These parts of the video screams out epic and intense battle, while the font style does not seem to go along with the scene. This is the font style that one would usually use to write up a school paper for. Try to find styles that goes along with the meaning and content behind the video. :))

*My Vote Colonel: It is okay, but needs some improvement. You did not set that up as an option, So I write it here below. 

Edited by AllyNJace), 09 July 2016 - 02:31 PM.

• Colonel-candy and Drestdave like this

Thanks You Loves, Fr 700 Subscribers! 😘)) 😊

*:....:* *  Ally  Stiles ...:* *:....:* *・゜゚25-month Friendsnniversary. *:....:* *

#4 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Community Contest Coordinator

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1859 posts
  • HomeWinnipeg, Manitoba

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:33 PM

Try keeping your intro short and simple; perhaps 5 to 10 seconds. I'll give you an example of one of my intros;

It's simple and easy to follow; while getting your name across, and engaging your audience. As, the intro is a key factor in pulling the audience into your content. Also, try to make the text easy to see and ensure it doesn't swing around the screen as it's then not necessarily effective in the point it may be trying to get across. 

If you would like help with an intro, outro, or anything related to your channel such as channel art and so forth; feel free to contact me. I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Humble regards;

Iluvtanks.

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#5 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:43 PM

Hi Colonel,
I believe that they are both good videos.  :)) The graphics looks very well and the music goes along with what is being played in the film. ))[/size]

Here are a few thoughts that you are able to consider:

I noticed that both of the Intro and Outro of your videos were around twenty seconds in length. If you were to total them up, it would just be a little shy of under a minute. In the long run, I think you would have to keep in mind how often your viewers will see it. A twenty second Intro can start to get a bit tiresome after awhile. In addition, because both of them are long in length, it will also add time to the others videos that you will create, making it appear that you are providing a lot of content information, when in reality, this would not be the case. I would suggest maybe keeping either one of them a bit shorter than the other. Generally what I noticed on YouTube, is that people like to get to the subject of their content right away. Usually, a 5-10 second Intro is played, and the meaning behind the video is soon revealed. However, there are times where I have seen the Outro of a video being a bit longer than normal. I believe this is only the case because that is the ending scene where you would like to convince your audience to come back for more. 

The other thing I would suggest is finding a font style to go along with the video's background and music. These parts of the video screams out epic and intense battle, while the font style does not seem to go along with the scene. This is the font style that one would usually use to write up a school paper for. Try to find styles that goes along with the meaning and content behind the video. :))

*My Vote Colonel: It is okay, but needs some improvement. You did not set that up as an option, So I write it here below.

Try keeping your intro short and simple; perhaps 5 to 10 seconds. I'll give you an example of one of my intros; https://youtu.be/33IU5_08frw

It's simple and easy to follow; while getting your name across, and engaging your audience. As, the intro is a key factor in pulling the audience into your content. Also, try to make the text easy to see and ensure it doesn't swing around the screen as it's then not necessarily effective in the point it may be trying to get across. 

If you would like help with an intro, outro, or anything related to your channel such as channel art and on; feel free to contact me. I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Humble regards;
Iluvtanks.

As the most known youtubers above stated, intros are only there to introduce the video with your name. Longer intros then 20 seconds will bore the watching people. So try to get it around 5 to maybe 11 seconds. This is long enough to introduce the video and isn't to long that the viewer get bored. Also, using content of an other game in your intro, and you won't play this game, isn't good. Stay with the subject of the main subject of your channel. Every single thing in a video is important. The text doesn't to be distracting, same as weird noises. Music for background reds to fit with what happens in the footage.

Summary: you are on your way for good videos, however, don't make it to big or to distracting.

As the tips we have you above, are pretty much what I did to reach 70 subscribers. AllyNjace and Iluvtanks even made more with it. You don't need to watch tru the eyes of a YouTuber, but tru the eyes of the viewer and watching people to get succes. I hope you will use those tips, and if you need help, feel free to contact me.

Drestdave
  • Colonel-candy and AllyNJace) like this

hunt you down alive!

#6 Colonel-candy

Colonel-candy

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:48 PM

Ok thanks :)

#7 AllyNJace)

AllyNJace)

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • HomeAlongside Jehovah)

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:14 PM

As the most known youtubers above stated, intros are only there to introduce the video with your name. Longer intros then 20 seconds will bore the watching people. So try to get it around 5 to maybe 11 seconds. This is long enough to introduce the video and isn't to long that the viewer get bored. Also, using content of an other game in your intro, and you won't play this game, isn't good. Stay with the subject of the main subject of your channel. Every single thing in a video is important. The text doesn't to be distracting, same as weird noises. Music for background reds to fit with what happens in the footage.

Summary: you are on your way for good videos, however, don't make it to big or to distracting.

As the tips we have you above, are pretty much what I did to reach 70 subscribers. AllyNjace and Iluvtanks even made more with it. "You do not need to watch through the eyes of a YouTuber, but through the eyes of  yourself, and the watching people to earn success." I hope you will use those tips, and if you need help, feel free to contact me.

Drestdave

Dave, I really liked that last line. I agree with that as well. Sometimes it's easy to focus on the work of someone else (comparing their work to yours) that you lose the main purpose of why you started. I think it is vital to focus on what you like to do (because the best work comes from where you find the most passion). I agree that it is important to keep the viewers interested, but if you do not have passion for what you are doing, then it would be very difficult to continue.

#QuoteofTheDay :))

*:....:* *  Ally  Stiles ...:* *:....:* *・゜゚25-month Friendsnniversary. *:....:* *

#8 Colonel-candy

Colonel-candy

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:34 PM

Try keeping your intro short and simple; perhaps 5 to 10 seconds. I'll give you an example of one of my intros;

If you would like help with an intro, outro, or anything related to your channel such as channel art and so forth; feel free to contact me. I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Humble regards;
Iluvtanks.

Thank you for the offer :) I'll be sure to take it up one day :)

#9 AllyNJace)

AllyNJace)

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • HomeAlongside Jehovah)

Posted 09 July 2016 - 04:01 PM

the polls are now closed,you can still vote though lol,for the new one

This is the revised intro

Colonel, Beast :))

That is one word to describe it. I only have one recommendation though-Right where the gray Tanktastic Screen closes, that would be the perfect place to end it. (0:06) Nothing would be needed after that, and it would be epic like that all on its own.

Also, this part is not a recommendation, just a little tip you can try out. You are able to turn the opening of the screen into a bit of a more professional setting by having two black backdrops pull away instead of the Tanktastic Screen pulling away. (The two black backdrops will pull away exactly how the Tanktastic logo did, and can be another effect to try out, since the Tanktastic logo was already used in 0:06, as well)  Let me know if you ever used this effect?

The "fresh off content" words could be something that you can mention later for your channel trailer. 

Good job. :)👍

Edited by AllyNJace), 09 July 2016 - 04:03 PM.

#10 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Community Contest Coordinator

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1859 posts
  • HomeWinnipeg, Manitoba

Posted 09 July 2016 - 06:40 PM

Perhaps, try an intro with only your name and logo?

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#11 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 09 July 2016 - 11:02 PM

Indeed. No offense, but I have the feeling that you want everything big and cool. Remember, an intro needs to introduce the video to say you made it. Any other thing can be a slogan or something. Also, the background is distracting, when the New Content Fresh From The Wall. Keep it easy. Stop when your name is shown, as that id the priority of an intro. If you delete that last part, and edit the logo to the moment you show your name.
The intro needs to be short, but should introduce the channel name. Everything else, like later textes, is an other business, were the viewer don't care about. He id coming to watch your video because of the content in it, which you describe in the title. That's the main subject of your video. Intro and outro are extra.

Drestdave
Lol only YouTubers have replied yet.

hunt you down alive!

#12 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• In-game Moderator
  • Others: Community Contributor
  • 3045 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 09 July 2016 - 11:30 PM

I am not a "YouTuber", but I completely agree with Allynjace, Iluvtanks and Drestdave.
  • Drestdave likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: Tanktastic In-game Moderator ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#13 Colonel-candy

Colonel-candy

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:42 AM

Indeed. No offense, but I have the feeling that you want everything big and cool. Remember, an intro needs to introduce the video to say you made it. Any other thing can be a slogan or something. Also, the background is distracting, when the New Content Fresh From The Wall. Keep it easy. Stop when your name is shown, as that id the priority of an intro. If you delete that last part, and edit the logo to the moment you show your name.
The intro needs to be short, but should introduce the channel name. Everything else, like later textes, is an other business, were the viewer don't care about. He id coming to watch your video because of the content in it, which you describe in the title. That's the main subject of your video. Intro and outro are extra.
DrestdaveLol only YouTubers have replied yet.

Thanks for the criticism this is what I need :)
  • Drestdave likes this

#14 Colonel-candy

Colonel-candy

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 01:07 AM

New one :) ally and daves cut
  • Iluvtanks likes this

#15 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 10 July 2016 - 04:25 AM

Now it's much better. This is extra, as the tank and the maps are from old footage, try to rebuild it in the current version. I'm sure you can, just drive normal and make the clip speed higher.

Thanks for the criticism this is what I need :)

no problem

hunt you down alive!

#16 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8313 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Now living on NYC)

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:04 PM

Better than before.

But you should try making something more original, you know? Something like a video made actually by your self.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#17 Colonel-candy

Colonel-candy

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:02 AM

Better than before.
But you should try making something more original, you know? Something like a video made actually by your self.

Yeah I agree,I was thinking of gathering players up and doing a group thing possibly
  • Unknown 4249, AllyNJace) and Drestdave like this

#18 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 11 July 2016 - 12:12 PM

Yeah I agree,I was thinking of gathering players up and doing a group thing possibly

good idea. To do that, explain everything clear and try to find serious people.
  • Unknown 4249, Colonel-candy and AllyNJace) like this

hunt you down alive!

#19 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:54 PM

👍👌
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#20 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4710 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:18 PM

That would be a great idea! The possibilities are endless: teams slowly deploying to a battle, teams in the middle of combat, tanks racing into battle, a pure bloodbath of a deathmatch, a sniper picking off enemies one by one, a few tanks attempting to capture and deliver a flag together as each of the runners gets destroyed by defenders one after the other, the only limit is our imaginations  :D

• Colonel-candy and AllyNJace) like this

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}