Praetorian

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:08 AM

ghor1.png

Hello everyone,

This topic is for those who wish to submit questions in which the developers will answer. Only questions should be posted in this topic.

If you wish to discuss anything please go to the topic dedicated for this. 

(http://forum.tanktas...the-developers/)

Please ensure that you read the information topic to ensure questions posted follow the forum rules and the guidelines.

(http://forum.tanktas...the-developers/)

If there are too many questions provided in a Q&A session then the 20 questions with the highest likes will be used. It is in your interest to like any idea you see so that it will have a higher chance of being sent to the development team. The deadline for providing questions will be Saturday at 12pm GMT. If you miss out or your question does not reach the final 20 you can always try again in the next Q&A session.

Ensure that the question you wish to ask has NOT been asked in previous Q&A sessions.

Lastly there is no set time in which the answers will be posted. Time must be given to allow the developers to answer the questions. 

With that please post your questions,

Thank you!    :philosoraptor:

• Iluvtanks and Unknown 4249 like this

#2 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:09 AM

Will the amx-56 get visual modifications like the one i suggested and will it get a buff in 2.0 :philosoraptor:
git gud noob

#3 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:10 AM

Will silver and gold be unlimited or will there be a maximum limit for example 999,999?

Edited by praetorian, 09 July 2016 - 04:08 PM.

#4 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1129 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:46 AM

When the Open Beta arrives, is it allowed for TYCT (TankTastic Youtube Community Team) to capture game footage, or can everybody do?

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#5 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1913 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:51 AM

When implementing a map into a game, such as Tanktastic. How does one make it? And, whilst making a map; how do you ensure that it's balanced for all players during Team Deathmatches, Deathmatches, Capture the Flag,  et cetera? And, after you make a map, how do you ensure the ammount of data used up isn't too much when implementing a new or existing updated one into an update?

I'm just curious. As, I'm fascinated by your guys work and how you're able to keep such a low storage requirement of around 400mb for v2.0. Thank you.

Humble regards;

Iluvtanks

#6 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3306 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:27 AM

Have you implemented a new daily bonus system?

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#7 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:46 AM

When the open-beta test comes out, if we are one of the lucky players to get to try it, how will we receive it? I have heard you need the Apple TestFlight app to do so, and I cannot download any new apps at the moment.

Edited by TheEncryptor, 07 July 2016 - 08:12 AM.

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#8 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:04 AM

Will the Tanktastic Wikia Administrators, and maybe top contributors of the Wiki, be able to test the open beta? It would truly be an amazing privilege to be able to test out the beta, as it would be excellent for us to add information on the wiki about the 2.0 update before it even releases (as well as the usual beta testing tasks, of course). On a related note, how about the top contributors on the Tanktastic Forum here (since the Forum Administrators are already gaining access to it), will they be able to test the open beta in order to (besides the usual testing tasks, of course) help us out on the Wiki as well?
  • Iluvtanks and Drestdave like this

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#9 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1129 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:06 AM

For the Wikia, I would like it if I could make tank reviews before or maybe at the start of V2.0. As I am a YouTuber, I have the possibilities to make small reviews from about 2-3 minutes at each page.
However, as the new added tanks and updated tanks, I would like it if it is possible to get a fully upgraded account. This account is controlled by GHOR and can only use offline mode to test and record in. There are no other abilities for this account. When every page has a review, this account will be taken back by GHOR, or gets deleted. I hope you could do this for the whole Wikia section, where I'm trying to contribute as good as possible. This would be a big step for the Wikia.

Thanks-Drestdave & some Wikia contributors.

Edited by praetorian, 09 July 2016 - 04:15 PM.

• Unknown 4249 likes this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#10 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3942 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:38 AM

I have a simple question one of which I have had for awhile. Will the devs ever add more variety to high level rooms? As in more light tanks, tank destroyers, APC's? For high level matches are fairly repetitive fighting just MBT's and well...K9's.
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#11 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:02 AM

This is a two part question.

Is the techtree/research, going to be as we discussed on the topic, that in order to get to the top branch tank, you'll have to buy the tank before it?

And if so, what will happen to unfinished branches/branches that are totally not related? Prime example, the German line.
  • Unknown 4249 and monkeyman7832 like this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#12 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2626 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:17 AM

Will the Leopard 2A7 be added? If so, will it have for example 50% stronger armor than Leopard 2A4? Also will it have visual model changes.
The same question applies to the Abrams TUSK 1 & 2.

Edited by praetorian, 09 July 2016 - 04:19 PM.

29dekvt.jpg

#13 _In_PlaiN_SighT_

_In_PlaiN_SighT_

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:08 PM

How exactly does view distance work? Including, long range sniping mechanics?

For example, if I am sniping another tank, which is beyond the standard view distance (the username) all I see is the tank. When the ammunition is switched to HE, sometimes the tank suffers splash damage (without damage notification at this distance) and sometimes the tank seems like it is even damaged at all.

Cheers!

KJ05QZC.jpg

#14 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1432 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:06 PM

Will the leopard 2A7-140 be added to the game?
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#15 monkeyman7832

monkeyman7832

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1280 posts
  • HomeHouse

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:52 PM

After you guys are done with the update, do you plan on making Tanktastic Merch for us to buy? e.g: Shirts, Hoodies, Snapback, Mugs. :D
  • rcmppolice, Iluvtanks and AllyNJace) like this

"Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement"

Don Vito Corleone

#16 Edelstahl99

Edelstahl99

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Homesomewhere in Germany.......

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:16 AM

In 1.22 the map-size silver bonus feature did not work. Will we get this silver bonus payed out in 2.0. or never?
  • monkeyman7832 likes this
<p>Killing tanks since 15AHTC Desire HD Android 2.2 after this device: Motorola Moto G 2013 with CyanogenMod 14.1 and root (nightly version of cm14.1) (Android 7.1 based) after this: iPhone 5s 16gb

#17 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:57 PM

While we do a team mission where we have friends and must defend a base from bots?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Q&A, Questions, Answers

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}