43 replies to this topic

#21 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2448 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:18 AM

Lol, the Tanktastic physics won't allow that.No, they where the T-72A which where basically just like the T-64 but with a better protection value, that's it.

Which means TankTastic physics won't allow this game mode^^

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#22 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8355 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:27 AM

Which means TankTastic physics won't allow this game mode^^

Exactly.

So they wouldn't have all that ATM protection then in the historical battle.

Nada.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#23 Boom52

Boom52

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • HomeNew York, New York

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:15 AM

You guys are over thinking the historical battle concept. It here to just be fun not to be realistic except for the tanks that was actually there

#24 AllyNJace)

AllyNJace)

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • HomeAlongside Jehovah)

Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:50 AM

You guys are over thinking the historical battle concept. It here to just be fun not to be realistic except for the tanks that was actually there

I think they do that alot around here. Small conversations turn into serious debates. 

Thanks You Loves, Fr 700 Subscribers! 😘)) 😊

*:....:* *  Ally  Stiles ...:* *:....:* *・゜゚25-month Friendsnniversary. *:....:* *

#25 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8355 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:34 AM

That's the meaning of Historical mate.

#26 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:10 PM

That's the meaning of Historical mate.

We could have a battle on Village right now with T-34/85s going against Tiger 1s, and it would still have the same mechanics as the game has always possessed. Historical doesn't have to mean realistic, all you need is just the vehicles used in the battle and a map that portrays the actual battlefield the closest (in this case it's most likely the new Desert map). Making the mechanics completely realistic for a few historical battles is completely unnecessary and players would probably rather have the same type of gameplay that we have always had for these battles anyway, with multiple shots needed to take out vehicles and unlimited respawns.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#27 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2448 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 13 July 2016 - 02:09 PM

1 Problem left.... Defeated team rewards

smbnnn.jpg
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#28 Boom52

Boom52

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • HomeNew York, New York

Posted 13 July 2016 - 03:39 PM

I said the defented teams reward already

#29 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8355 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 03:39 PM

We could have a battle on Village right now with T-34/85s going against Tiger 1s, and it would still have the same mechanics as the game has always possessed. Historical doesn't have to mean realistic, all you need is just the vehicles used in the battle and a map that portrays the actual battlefield the closest (in this case it's most likely the new Desert map). Making the mechanics completely realistic for a few historical battles is completely unnecessary and players would probably rather have the same type of gameplay that we have always had for these battles anyway, with multiple shots needed to take out vehicles and unlimited respawns.

Historical means been historical accurate, been as accurate as in a real life.

T-34-85 and Tiger may not be 100% accurate but they acceptable. They on the point of been realistic, just a slight nerf on the Tiger's Traverse and frontal armor, and there you'll have real life Tiger tank. T-34-85, is fine how it is, super balanced and very realistic.

Edited by randy12345, 13 July 2016 - 03:41 PM.

#30 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:34 PM

Historical means been historical accurate, been as accurate as in a real life.

T-34-85 and Tiger may not be 100% accurate but they acceptable. They on the point of been realistic, just a slight nerf on the Tiger's Traverse and frontal armor, and there you'll have real life Tiger tank. T-34-85, is fine how it is, super balanced and very realistic.

If anything, the Tiger I should receive a buff. It has the worst DPM in the game, whereas it had a pretty powerful gun and could reload fairly quickly. The T-34/85 should be the one taking the nerf. It is a WWII tank that can easily take down a Pershing, which is a Korean War tank (granted it played a role in WWII briefly).

AFRIKA KORPS

#31 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8355 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:08 PM

If anything, the Tiger I should receive a buff. It has the worst DPM in the game, whereas it had a pretty powerful gun and could reload fairly quickly. The T-34/85 should be the one taking the nerf. It is a WWII tank that can easily take down a Pershing, which is a Korean War tank (granted it played a role in WWII briefly).

the tiger isn't underpowered, just wait until it gets the upgrades.

Pershing needs a frontal armor buff.

#32 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2448 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:24 PM

To be fair the losing team would get the same amount for the tank, cuz in my eyes it won't be won/ lose but win/win. I know it doesn't make much sense since they are still able to get the tank still if by winning or losing but I think it be fair cuz everyone did their best to get the tank and I believe they deserve it

There must be Winner & Loser
If both gets same reward
All people would leave DM,TDM,CTF,CP to play this mode because of "Both teams gets rewards"

smbnnn.jpg

#33 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8355 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:47 PM

There must be Winner & Loser
If both gets same reward
All people would leave DM,TDM,CTF,CP to play this mode because of "Both teams gets rewards"

I think the point of this is just to have fun.

Maybe just making this a 1 time event every month maybe?

#34 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2448 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:55 PM

I think the point of this is just to have fun.
Maybe just making this a 1 time event every month maybe?

Monthly. Which makes boring waiting

smbnnn.jpg

#35 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8355 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:03 PM

Monthly. Which makes boring waiting

............dude just stop.

#36 Edelstahl99

Edelstahl99

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Homesomewhere in Germany.......

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:09 PM

Did some of you read my old topic ?....I proposed that booth teams get the same reward and nobody was crying around.

And it says 'special'-event so maybe once a year....(we've got enough tank battles in history so no problem about not enough battles)...for example at the same day as the real battle took place.
<p>Killing tanks since 15AHTC Desire HD Android 2.2 after this device: Motorola Moto G 2013 with CyanogenMod 14.1 and root (nightly version of cm14.1) (Android 7.1 based) after this: iPhone 5s 16gb

#37 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2448 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 14 July 2016 - 11:23 PM

Did some of you read my old topic ?....I proposed that booth teams get the same reward and nobody was crying around.
And it says 'special'-event so maybe once a year....(we've got enough tank battles in history so no problem about not enough battles)...for example at the same day as the real battle took place.

Both team gets reward is not fair just like TDM

smbnnn.jpg

#38 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 14 July 2016 - 11:44 PM

Both team gets reward is not fair just like TDM

If it's a special event, I think it should be the normal payout for the losers as if they would have won, and twice the payout for the winners so that everyone gets a good amount of silver but the winners will still think that they earned something for winning.

AFRIKA KORPS

#39 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2448 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 15 July 2016 - 02:10 AM

If it's a special event, I think it should be the normal payout for the losers as if they would have won, and twice the payout for the winners so that everyone gets a good amount of silver but the winners will still think that they earned something for winning.

Well who would join in loser team? Only noobs would do.. Because pros would like to gather more silver

smbnnn.jpg

#40 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1530 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 15 July 2016 - 07:45 AM

I suggested same thing :0
Look at ma reply

You gonna drive T-72 against Abrams?
So everyone will go to weaker or stronger team to get special tank.... And other team zero..

By that i mean bo matter the team u will win the special prize , even if u lose
git gud noob

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}