43 replies to this topic

#1 Boom52

Boom52

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • HomeNew York, New York

Posted 02 July 2016 - 06:07 PM

I was thinking that's we could start a new type of event for modern battles. In these historical battles we could use the same type of tanks that was apart of the actually battles for ex: Operation Desertstorm, we could have M1a2 and M2bradlys(in the next update we could use a m2) challenger1 and many more tanks that was used in the coalition forces vs Hassan's forces comprised of t-62, t-72, BMD-1, and many more tanks. We could also do wwii battles like the battle of Kursk or the battles of Stalingard. Though there aren't many maps that fit the battle zones hopefully they could be made. This just a suggestion so new players of tt and the recent players can have more fun playing the game instead of getting bored waiting for the update. Thanks for listening and I hope you guys will agree, good day and happy tanking.

Edited by Boom52, 02 July 2016 - 06:08 PM.

• Colonel-candy, AllyNJace) and Piperi like this

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:22 AM

I was thinking that's we could start a new type of event for modern battles. In these historical battles we could use the same type of tanks that was apart of the actually battles for ex: Operation Desertstorm, we could have M1a2 and M2bradlys(in the next update we could use a m2) challenger1 and many more tanks that was used in the coalition forces vs Hassan's forces comprised of t-62, t-72, BMD-1, and many more tanks. We could also do wwii battles like the battle of Kursk or the battles of Stalingard. Though there aren't many maps that fit the battle zones hopefully they could be made. This just a suggestion so new players of tt and the recent players can have more fun playing the game instead of getting bored waiting for the update. Thanks for listening and I hope you guys will agree, good day and happy tanking.

What's the benefits for the defeated team/army? Gold?.. More silver? Or just nothing..

Edited by basmal121, 03 July 2016 - 01:22 AM.

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#3 Boom52

Boom52

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • HomeNew York, New York

Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:57 AM

The rewards would be special event tanks of the modern era, the new tanks that are being added in 2.0v or other tanks that would be added in newer updates

#4 AllyNJace)

AllyNJace)

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • HomeAlongside Jehovah)

Posted 03 July 2016 - 04:38 AM

It is a nice idea. I guess you mean recreating battle scenes, in a few words? :))

Thanks You Loves, Fr 700 Subscribers! 😘)) 😊

*:....:* *  Ally  Stiles ...:* *:....:* *・゜゚25-month Friendsnniversary. *:....:* *

#5 billybob-45

billybob-45

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • HomeDeposit NY, USA

Posted 03 July 2016 - 06:57 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (leave it at that, it makes it more mysterious on what my answer will be))

You can either join me or die at the hands of the enemy, your choice~unknown

#6 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:39 PM

The rewards would be special event tanks of the modern era, the new tanks that are being added in 2.0v or other tanks that would be added in newer updates

okay. And loser team awards?

smbnnn.jpg
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#7 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8377 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 03 July 2016 - 03:35 PM

Yay, T-62s and BMP-1 doing 50 damage to M1A2's, wohoooooo!!!!!

Bow down to my dank memes.

#8 Snake999

Snake999

Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • HomeTaiz - yemen

Posted 04 July 2016 - 03:44 AM

not bad .

1472252995542.png

#9 Boom52

Boom52

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • HomeNew York, New York

Posted 04 July 2016 - 09:53 AM

To be fair the losing team would get the same amount for the tank, cuz in my eyes it won't be won/ lose but win/win. I know it doesn't make much sense since they are still able to get the tank still if by winning or losing but I think it be fair cuz everyone did their best to get the tank and I believe they deserve it

#10 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8377 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:10 PM

To be fair the losing team would get the same amount for the tank, cuz in my eyes it won't be won/ lose but win/win. I know it doesn't make much sense since they are still able to get the tank still if by winning or losing but I think it be fair cuz everyone did their best to get the tank and I believe they deserve it

what about the losing team gets 3/5 of what the winning team gets ;)

#11 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1533 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 04 July 2016 - 09:15 PM

What about that events like this are very rare and each one that participated (even if his team lost ) gets a tank exclusive to this even only
git gud noob

#12 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:03 AM

what about the losing team gets 3/5 of what the winning team gets ;)

You gonna drive T-72 against Abrams?

What about that events like this are very rare and each one that participated (even if his team lost ) gets a tank exclusive to this even only

So everyone will go to weaker or stronger team to get special tank.... And other team zero..

smbnnn.jpg

#13 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8377 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:08 AM

You gonna drive T-72 against Abrams?
So everyone will go to weaker or stronger team to get special tank.... And other team zero..

sure, what's the difference between 7 levels? It isn't like the T-72 is capable of penetrating the M1A2.

#14 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:14 AM

sure, what's the difference between 7 levels? It isn't like the T-72 is capable of penetrating the M1A2.

Not one against you.. Also bardly on long range locking ATM at u

smbnnn.jpg

#15 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8377 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:19 AM

Not one against you.. Also bardly on long range locking ATM at u

You do know T-72 in game has one of the best ATGM protection, right?

#16 Edelstahl99

Edelstahl99

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Homesomewhere in Germany.......

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:43 AM

Already proposed by me (some time ago)...in the poll everybody who voted, voted with 'yes'.

http://forum.tanktas...-in-tanktastic/

Edited by Edelstahl99, 11 July 2016 - 09:47 AM.

<p>Killing tanks since 15AHTC Desire HD Android 2.2 after this device: Motorola Moto G 2013 with CyanogenMod 14.1 and root (nightly version of cm14.1) (Android 7.1 based) after this: iPhone 5s 16gb

#17 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:04 AM

"but" in desert storm it must die in 1 ATM because it's historical battle ^^
  • AllyNJace) likes this

smbnnn.jpg

#18 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:33 PM

The question is whether or not the T-72s that were used had this kind of ATGM protection though.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#19 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8377 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:22 PM

"but" in desert storm it must die in 1 ATM because it's historical battle ^^

Lol, the Tanktastic physics won't allow that.

The question is whether or not the T-72s that were used had this kind of ATGM protection though.

No, they where the T-72A which where basically just like the T-64 but with a better protection value, that's it.

#20 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:05 PM

No, they where the T-72A which where basically just like the T-64 but with a better protection value, that's it.

So they wouldn't have all that ATM protection then in the historical battle.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}