It gives me pleasure to announce the first of many Question and Answer sessions with the developers of Tanktastic. The aim of this is for the community to understand the direction in which the Tanktastic project is heading by asking questions relating to the game such as future updates, possible tank additions and balancing of tanks to name a few.
For these Q&A sessions to work effectively those who wish to ask questions must abide by the following guidelines:
- Questions must relate to the Tanktastic project and directed to the development team
- Questions must be asked in the English Language
- Questions must abide by the forum rules
- Only one question can be asked per individual unless questions are related to each other
- Before posting a question, read previous Q&A sessions to make sure your question has not already been asked
- Ensure Questions are not able to be answered by other means such as via the forum community
- Keep Questions serious throughout, in a constructive manner and try to ensure grammar/spelling is correct.
The guidelines and rules can change so it is up to you to ensure what you do is correct.
How this all works:
- A post will be created in which the community will be allowed to make questions labelled [Questions]
- A deadline will be made and any posts after this deadline will not be accepted (these questions can be asked in the next Q&A)
- The questions will be sent to the development team and in time answers to these questions will be made
- A post which will show the answers will be created labelled [Answers]
Lastly, more Q&A sessions will be made only if there is enough interest in them. The system in which the Q&A sessions operate may change if additional features are added.
I hope you will enjoy this opportunity to receive answers from the GHOR Corporation team.