Hello, fellow Tankers and Tankies,
Iluvtanks here, bringing one of my first proposals. One of which I have been thinking about for quit awhile.
So, here's the basic idea; currently, the World War 2 League is a event that takes place every Saturday, and is hosted by staff members. The process seems rather demanding for staff members, so my idea was;
- Add a game-mode to the game titled "World War 2 League"
- Have it locked until the specified date; Saturday.
- Have an automatic room generator implemented for this event with the same max player cap for each room; 16.
- No password required.
- Have an automatic sensor implemented to detect incorrect tanks, which will be denied access to the current event.
- Have the specified tank displayed next to the game-mode.
- Have an automatic scoreboard for players after every League that saves their point count (to eliminate the need for screenshots)
- Have a screen pop up automatically for players with enough points in the league to select their tank, with an easy to understand template with all available WW2 Tanks.
- And, for competitive purposes; have an overall scoreboard of all the top players in the league, and then your position in the league too. (Just like the Day, Week, Month XP income board for players and clans).
Tell me what you think, and if there's anything that could be added to this.
Edited by Iluvtanks, 11 June 2016 - 01:03 PM.