Photo

Birth Of A Hero (DutchDave TankTV 1 year existing video).

yt

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:13 PM

Hello all,

As many of you know, I'm running a youtube channel. This channel is now existing 1 year, and I want to celebrate that with a special video.

For this video, I need some content. I will use videos from the release of tanktastic, and all versions of Tanktastic, till update V2.0.

Please send me a PM if you have content that you would like to see. Im seraching for videos of all versions, esspecially for release to 1.21 alpha.

Thanks

• litchie, Iluvtanks, Unknown 4249 and 1 other like this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#2 Snake999

Snake999

Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • HomeTaiz - yemen

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:14 PM

good luck 

1472252995542.png

#3 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2605 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:49 PM

good luck

29dekvt.jpg

#4 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:07 PM

Good luck, Dave!
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#5 _In_PlaiN_SighT_

_In_PlaiN_SighT_

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:55 AM

Good luck buddy :tanktastic:

KJ05QZC.jpg

#6 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 05 June 2016 - 04:56 AM

Good luck m8 :)
git gud noob

#7 litchie

litchie

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • HomeQuincy, Massachusetts,USA

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:24 PM

Hello all,

As many of you know, I'm running a youtube channel. This channel is now existing 1 year, and I want to celebrate that with a special video.
For this video, I need some content. I will use videos from the release of tanktastic, and all versions of Tanktastic, till update V2.0.
Please send me a PM if you have content that you would like to see. Im seraching for videos of all versions, esspecially for release to 1.21 alpha.
Thanks

#8 litchie

litchie

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • HomeQuincy, Massachusetts,USA

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:43 PM

Any thing Tanktastic on YouTube is good,because it's so much better than any tank games out there period.Almost any person that I've shown this game is Blown Away by how good the games is especially the graphics.And with the update it will smoke anything and keep the patient people that have been waiting for it and contributed so much (way to many to mention)an even better game and bring in alot of new gamers,so hats off to you and good luck!

Edited by litchie, 23 August 2016 - 12:44 PM.

#9 Flamethrower

Flamethrower

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • HomeManhattan, New York

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:17 PM

Any thing Tanktastic on YouTube is good,because it's so much better than any tank games out there period.Almost any person that I've shown this game is Blown Away by how good the games is especially the graphics.And with the update it will smoke anything and keep the patient people that have been waiting for it and contributed so much (way to many to mention)an even better game and bring in alot of new gamers,so hats off to you and good luck!

I wouldn't say many people will come back, the Tanktastic popularity is pretty low. Most of the players which where intending to come back will most likely never comeback, they'll simply forget it and ignore it ever existed. Others might actually notice and eventually play, but the hype will die soon after and basically leave of loneliness. Don't get so exited about things, there too many odds to assume that.
They see me burning

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}