i love tanks

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • HomeBorgotaro (provincia di Parma) Italy

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:27 AM

cv90120-1.jpeg
  • hastag, m1 tanker, Iluvtanks and 1 other like this
Swiggity swooty Im coming for your booty (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ http://www6.flamingt....gif&_loc=image

#2 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:28 AM

Camo flag is hot..xd

post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#3 hastag

hastag

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1204 posts
  • HomeTuonela

Posted 01 May 2016 - 12:07 PM

One of the most badass looking things ever
Chris Hansen is my personal bodyguard

#4 Colonel-candy

Colonel-candy

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Homethe land where it always rains.

Posted 01 May 2016 - 12:49 PM

I could've sworn this is a combat vehicle 90 Swedish tracked vehicle,not a "pansar" or panzer*

The Stridsfordon 90 (Strf 90) (Eng. Combat Vehicle 90 (CV90)) is a family of Swedish tracked combat vehicles designed by FMV, Hägglunds and Bofors during the mid-1980s and early 1990s. The Swedish version of the main infantry fighting vehicle is fitted with a turret from Bofors that is equipped with a 40 mm autocannon, although export versions use 30 mm and 35 mm autocannons. Developed specifically for the Nordic sub-arctic climate, it has very good mobility in snow and wetlands while carrying and supporting eight (later versions were reduced to six) fully equipped soldiers. Other variants include Forward Observation, Command and Control, Anti-air, Armoured Recovery, Electronic Warfare and so forth. It is still produced and being developed further by BAE Systems Hägglunds AB.

I do see that the gun caliber is different,but I still do believe it is the same vehicle but a different variant,the same way you get a merkava mark 1 and another variant as a 4
Source -Wikipedia

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

Edited by Colonel-candy, 01 May 2016 - 12:51 PM.

Welcome to the banter bus.

#5 Altank

Altank

~Everlasting Alpha~

• PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • HomeFrom the lands where the ground never thaws; beneath the scorched sky, where the clouds are torn and rent.

Posted 01 May 2016 - 01:21 PM

It's the CV90120-T light tank: indeed similar to the Strf 90, being one of this AFV's many variants.

It was developed by the BAE Systems AB and it's a Stridsfordon, not a Pansarbandvagn. Its innovative concept makes use of heavily-integrated modular armor that can be configured to various levels of protection and features high electronic automation, particularly for the fire-control system which is coupled with a Swiss low-recoil 120mm RUAG high-pressure compact gun.

The concept was subsequently used by OBRUM and BAE to design the PL-01 AFV.

Also, please, remember to create Topics in the appropriate sections of the Tanktastic English Forum; in this particular case, in the "Real-Life Vehicles and Military Equipment" section, belonging to the "Historical Area".

Topic moved and Topic's title changed.

7TPwwPK.gif

~Dura Lex, Sed Lex~

~Ignorantia Legis non excusat~

~Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.~

#6 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1561 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 01 May 2016 - 01:42 PM

Wont the dual barreled mortar version of this tank will be added in 2.0?
git gud noob

#7 Altank

Altank

~Everlasting Alpha~

• PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • HomeFrom the lands where the ground never thaws; beneath the scorched sky, where the clouds are torn and rent.

Posted 01 May 2016 - 01:59 PM

Wont the dual barreled mortar version of this tank will be added in 2.0?

Yes: it's the Grkpbv 90120, developed by BAE Systems AB and Patria and fitted with the AMOS: a 120 mm automatic twin barrelled, breech loaded mortar turret. The AMOS is compatible with all standard 120-mm mortar ammunition, including Strix and MERHE.

7TPwwPK.gif

~Dura Lex, Sed Lex~

~Ignorantia Legis non excusat~

~Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.~

#8 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:54 PM

In case anyone didn't know or forgot about it, you won't just be seeing a single on of these variants in the game.

post-3692-0-43527000-1460002349_thumb.jppost-3692-0-80098900-1454155312_thumb.jp

You'll be seeing two  :D  :D

Edited by Unknown 4249, 02 May 2016 - 02:55 PM.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}