#1 TankerFlanker

TankerFlanker

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • HomeTop Secrete

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:55 PM

Hello all!

As you all may know the Sherman was widely exported after WWII, and many countries developed their own. Here are some of the Post-War Shermans I found to be interesting ENJOY!

so122.jpg The SO-122, a Yugoslavian attempte at giving the Sherman a better AT performance, by mounting a Soviet A-19 122 mm, and the 500 hp engine from the T-34 (Cancelled, Source -https://aw.my.com/us...5-years-sherman Sorry but it goes to AA i need to state were I got the picture from. Again sorry)

repotenciado.jpg The Repotenciado. A Argentina variant armed with a 105mm CN-105-57 L/44 in their already fleet of Firefly's (Same source as previous picture)

m60.jpg  The Chile M-60, a Isreal M-51 Super Sherman mounting a 60mm HVMS that could pen the front of the T-62 at 2500 meters! (Same Source)

So yeah these are the ones I found the most interesting! Again i'm very sorry for posting a link to a AA webiste, but I have to say where I got the picture, currently in my English class my Teacher gave a lecture about plagiarizing pictures, and articles, so I'm not going to jail for not sourcing my stuff. Again sorry. 

Edited by TankerFlanker, 29 April 2016 - 07:56 PM.

• Iluvtanks likes this

"Respect the Soldiers of all nations, and all eras for they have gone to the places, and done the things that others could not."

By:TinkerTanker(Me)

#2 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:24 AM

Hmm as i remember lebanon had the sherman firefly in active militairy service after ww2
git gud noob

#3 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:15 AM

Hehe watch my sherman video..xd
https://youtu.be/AwSYKHmipNc
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#4 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:20 AM

My grandad drove a old ww2 Sherman in the Cold War at a base in Germany

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#5 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 30 April 2016 - 03:48 PM

My grandad drove a old ww2 Sherman in the Cold War at a base in Germany

wow ots amazing how lucky is your grandad..xd
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#6 TankerFlanker

TankerFlanker

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • HomeTop Secrete

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:56 PM

My Post war/modern design for this tank would be to fit a 105 in it, and give i explosive reactive armor, and a new engine.

"Respect the Soldiers of all nations, and all eras for they have gone to the places, and done the things that others could not."

#7 TankerFlanker

TankerFlanker

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • HomeTop Secrete

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:24 PM

Could any one make the SO-122 less blurry?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}