7 replies to this topic

#1 TankerFlanker

TankerFlanker

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • HomeTop Secrete

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:42 PM

thediplomat_2016-04-20_16-57-12-386x253.

Hello all!

This is the newest Iran MBT called the Tiam (I believe, it pops up when I type it in so I call it that) and it was first reveled very recently around a week, to 2 weeks ago (Again not sure). It seemed to be a Chinese Type 59 Turret with the M60's 105mm gun, and a modified M47 chassis. Not much is known about this tank, but I like the look of it. Russian, Cold War Era tanks turrets look so awesome.

I say the Devs should add this. It could be around the M60's Level (maybe a tiny bit lower or something).

• Iluvtanks likes this

"Respect the Soldiers of all nations, and all eras for they have gone to the places, and done the things that others could not."

By:TinkerTanker(Me)

#2 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 25 April 2016 - 04:02 PM

Interesting, as I do like hybrid tanks. One would initially say that this is simply a variant of another tank, but with the complexity of all these tanks combined into one, this could be accepted into the game. Although, as this tank comprises parts from the Type 59 as well as the M47 and M60 Patton, the level would be around in the high 20s. The thing with the developers is that they are not as much of fans of hybrid tanks as many of us are, and I understand that. Some of these hybrid tanks can be quite weird, sometimes TOO weird to add into the game. Although it is isn't too weird, this one is definitely one of them.

I'd like to go back to my other proposal to solve the problem with the implementation of weird tanks into the game of Tanktastic. That is to simply make these peculiar machines reward vehicles, whether it'd be for WWII tournaments or clan competitions. This solves the dilemma of having rather weird tanks in the game, but not seeing them that common that they mess up the flow of matches either. Anyway, a weird tank should be rare to obtain and find anyway, as they are not just "any other tank".

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#3 Boom52

Boom52

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • HomeNew York, New York

Posted 25 April 2016 - 04:03 PM

That looks awesome. From the way it's designed it can be a low to mid lvl tank in game.
  • Drestdave likes this

#4 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1887 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 25 April 2016 - 04:06 PM

http://www.businessi...tle-tank-2016-4

Some more information.

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#5 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:18 PM

It's a mix between T-90MS and t-90 and type 59.

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#6 Tiger 2-3

Tiger 2-3

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • HomeSligo, Ireland

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:26 AM

So basically Iran has been binging on the indigenous vehicle thing. They've created a whole line up of locally created AFVs. The Tiam shown above is one of them.

The vehicle to really look out for is the Karrar, which the Iranians claim to be at least as capable as the T-90, and have yet to unveil.

It's a mix between T-90MS and t-90 and type 59.

It's actually an M47M hull with a Type 59/69 turret mounting a 105mm. Disappointing, but like I said, the vehicle to wait for is the Karrar.
Roar.

#7 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 26 April 2016 - 05:21 AM

Tank is looking..awssem..
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#8 hastag

hastag

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • HomeTuonela

Posted 26 April 2016 - 10:14 AM

Dem ERA packages are making it look like its plated with bars of gold

Edited by hastag, 26 April 2016 - 10:14 AM.

Sponsored by Clorox Bleach

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}