Well, I was tired of the tank articles being cluttered up and inconsistent, so I finally figured out how to build info-boxes and added one to the AMX-13 page for a preview.
This is how it looks:
Nice, right? Now, I need people to start adding these to the articles since there's over 100 of them and only one of me. You need to make an account to edit articles because they are locked for anon users. Not having active moderators on the wiki necessitates that. Adding stuff to them is pretty easy. Although the update is coming soon and these values are bound to change, just getting the templates on the articles for now will make everything easier later.
Here's a quick guide to get you started if you want to help:
- Download Digital Crow's Stat Database from this link, or bookmark it and put it in a separate tab.
- Go to the article you want to edit and click the "edit" button just below the title.
- Enter source mode, then copy the file name of the main image before you delete it. Do not skip this! It will save you a ton of headaches later on!
- Go back to visual mode by pressing "Apply Changes".
- Click on the image at the top of the page and press "Delete" on your keyboard.
- Click the "Insert" button, then click "Template". Type "tank" in the search bar and the Tankinfo template should come up. click on the box.
- Click on the template, then on the little box that shows up. in the box next to "image1" paste the file name you copied before.
- Now you can start adding stats! The first list of stats are stock stats, the list below that are for the maxed stats section.
- Don't forget to also delete the tank stats off the article if there are any.
- Click "Save Page". Describing your edit is optional.
And that's all there is to it!