Cant wait to buy all camos :3
thanks for valueable information.
Recently, Denis.tw created an official Tanktastic article on the Russian wikipedia. Here's a link. There's quite a bit of information about the game we haven't seen yet, as well as confirmation that the 2.0 update is using Unity 5.
Note: Use the Chrome browser to translate the page.
I updated the Tanktastic Wiki History page to this new information.
Without further ado, here is the most recent nearly complete (mostly official) list of things being added in the new update:
Size: TBAWhat's New in Tanktastic v2.0 (Preliminary Info)
1. Upgraded game engine to Unity 5 with multi-core support
2. New vehicle physics
- Now tanks will go as tanks, new unity technologies implemented by the developers of the game, so now we can enjoy accurate physics!
3. Upgraded Visuals and sound effects
- Hydro-pneumatic suspension, new effects upon firing and discarding ammunition cartridges, as well as management of wheeled combat vehicles; All of this is shown in the historical references in the VK.
- Improved ballistics
- New sounds, Diesel, gas turbine engine, petrol engine, realistic interior and exterior sound effects, as well as other new sounds.
4. Network Protocol
- The first two points in the video to the official group of VK.
- Completely redone bullet animations, realistic exhaust, realistic smoke effects and explosion effects.thanks for valueable infomation.
- Updated textures
- Improved performance and LOD (distance rendering)
5. New Map
- Crashes between tanks will be more realistic.
5. Re-balanced Vehicles
7. New Vehicles added! At least 50 new tanks planned!
- Type-10 tank is now more balanced.
- LT M41 Walker Bulldog
- BMP M2 Bradley
- ACS M44
- ACS M56 Scorpion
- BMTV M1128 Stryker
- Type 62
- Type 83 SPH
- Type 83 MLRS
- ST FV 4104 Charioteer
- FV510 Warrior
- Panzer 2 (WWII League Only)
- Panzerz 3
- Panzer 4 (WWII League Only)
- King Tiger (WWII League Only)
- Maus (WWII League Only)
- PUMA IFV
- ZSU Gepard
- MBT VT1 (aka Leopard 3)
- PzH 2000
- MAR-290 MLRS (not sure about this one)
- ACS AMX-13 F3 AM
- BMTV AMX-10RC
- Type 74 SPH
- MBT-2000 (Al-Khalid)
- MBT STRV 103
- Grkpbv 90120
- BT-2 (WWII League Only)
- BT-7 (WWII League Only)
- T-28 (WWII League Only)
- ASC-S 2S14 Sting
- ISA (WWII League Only)
8. Single Player mode and Offline
- T-14 Armata
9. New GUI and Garage
- New bots and AI have been added for offline playability. However earnings of xp and silver will not be added to you main online account.
- Training mode.
- Guest profile, no need to log in and it can be linked to a social media account instead of Gamecenter/Google Play.
- Player statistics (damage dealt, damage received, kills, deaths, etc.)
10. The "auto team balance" option will also be returning when creating games.
- Completely redone interface.
- Bird's-eye view style artillery interface.
- CRT scan lines and vignette effects in first person mode.
11. The ability to remove upgrades from vehicles.
12. 75+ new camos