7 replies to this topic

#1 blackcobra1

blackcobra1

Corporal

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • HomePhoenix, Arizona

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:57 PM

in98 has recommended airshou to record videos on iPhone, and I've tried it but the last time i tried to open the app it didn't want to work it just went back to home screen and also to note that you also have to download a separate app to work which was removed from the app store and since then the screen recording app hasn't opened and now i need new recommendations for a new screen recording app that is working and functioning well so if anyone has any suggestions please comment even apps that may not work on your phone they might work on mine so please that would be helpful.

#2 _In_PlaiN_SighT_

_In_PlaiN_SighT_

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 03:46 PM

Have you tried Quicktime player on Mac or PC? It is honestly one of the best ways to screen record/mirror. If not, give Mobcrush a shot.

KJ05QZC.jpg

#3 Qnomei

Qnomei

Official Wiki Admin

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • HomeThe Great Land of Cheese, also known as Wisconsin

Posted 18 February 2016 - 03:48 PM

It depends on what iOS you have. If you have iOS above 9.0.2 then airshou is the only option I am aware of besides screen-mirroring to a PC. If you have iOS 9.0.2 or below you can jailbreak and get a screen recorder from Cydia.

Have you tried Quicktime player on Mac or PC? It is honestly one of the best ways to screen record/mirror. If not, give Mobcrush a shot.

Screen mirroring with Quicktime requires the pro version on windows, if he doesn't have Mac it's a really expensive option. Mobcrush also requires a Mac to stream iOS video, and has no option for windows. 

#4 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 18 February 2016 - 06:45 PM

It depends on what iOS you have. If you have iOS above 9.0.2 then airshou is the only option I am aware of besides screen-mirroring to a PC. If you have iOS 9.0.2 or below you can jailbreak and get a screen recorder from Cydia.

Screen mirroring with Quicktime requires the pro version on windows, if he doesn't have Mac it's a really expensive option. Mobcrush also requires a Mac to stream iOS video, and has no option for windows. 

My computer operating system is OS X, do you know how to record videos?

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (returned) 

[VIPR] Deadly Vipers Clan 

#5 Qnomei

Qnomei

Official Wiki Admin

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • HomeThe Great Land of Cheese, also known as Wisconsin

Posted 18 February 2016 - 06:58 PM

My computer operating system is OS X, do you know how to record videos?

Not really, I don't own a Mac. There's a guide on how to record your screen with QuickTime on this Apple support page.

#6 _In_PlaiN_SighT_

_In_PlaiN_SighT_

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 12:09 PM

I've seen. I have also noticed mobizen requires an android device. But, after some browsing, I came across Airserver, which seems pretty neat. Though I don't deal with IOS devices much, so hopefully you can clarify. Here is the link:  http://www.airserver.com/

KJ05QZC.jpg

#7 blackcobra1

blackcobra1

Corporal

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • HomePhoenix, Arizona

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:42 PM

thanks for the feedback i will try these options and then get back to you guys

#8 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 19 February 2016 - 06:06 PM

Not really, I don't own a Mac. There's a guide on how to record your screen with QuickTime on this Apple support page.

I got it, thanks.

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (returned) 

[VIPR] Deadly Vipers Clan 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}