#21 Snake999

Snake999

Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:14 PM

Thanks for god , i have iPhone
Only use " shou.tv "
There are many programs which do not work on samsung devices ، you must have root to work with you

1472252995542.png

#22 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:27 AM

Thanks for god , i have iPhone
Only use " shou.tv " There are many programs which do not work on samsung devices ، you must have root to work with you

lol tell that time i dint root any single samsung devise ..its work without a root..
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#23 Guest_izzers_*

Guest_izzers_*

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:29 PM

i hope im not to late in this conversation, but some of the newer samsung come with a built in game recorder not sure if its on the galaxy s6 or any other type of device from samsung (I've only used galaxy s3,s5 and s7) the built in game recorder doesnt lag much and there no water mark that you have to worry about :) although it forces you to have a little circle, you get to move it around when ever you want (its uses a photo of your choice)but the circle has a reason to be on your screen, its kind of like a control center:P but i believe they changed that with the newer uodate ehich allows you to chose if you want the controls in the notifications bar or your screen

Edited by izzers, 02 June 2016 - 04:33 PM.

#24 Avliass

Avliass

Private

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 12:51 AM

I recently try Apowersoft Android Recorder. But it is a tool that mirrors your phone screen to your computer. I would prefer to use a tool that directly record screen on my phone instead of casting the live content. Now I am using a desktop screen recorder called Joyoshare VidiKit. It can do a lot of things, such as record gameplay, download online videos, record video calls and virtual meetings. Maybe it would be much convenient to do it on a desktop screen. 

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}