TECREAT Manager

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1902 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:19 AM

The super tanks

WW1

During World War I, the German Empire was one of the Central Powers that lost the war. It began participation with the conflict after the declaration of war against Serbia by its ally, Austria-Hungary. German forces fought the Allies on both the eastern and western fronts, although German territory itself remained relatively safe from widespread invasion for most of the war, except for a brief period in 1914 when East Prussia was invaded. A tight blockade imposed by the Royal Navy caused severe food shortages in the cities, especially in the winter of 1916–17, known as the Turnip Winter.

Tanks

610px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-L04352,_Deutschland,_Rüstungsproduktion,_Panzer.jpg

Nazi Germany developed numerous tank designs during World War II. In addition to domestic designs, Germany also employed various captured and foreign-built tanks. By doing this Germany saw their tanks grow from "tiny five ton packages to one hundred-ton monsters.

Sources: Wikipedia 

(The work here is intented for informational purposes only.)

<p><em><strong>"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown</strong></em></p>

#2 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3180 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:31 AM

Remember; you may use the media BB Code.

• Iluvtanks likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#3 hastag

hastag

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • HomeTuonela

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:26 AM

*Names video hitler's secret weapons**puts a churchill avre as the thumbnail*
Okay i can totally trust that this is legit.
  • Iluvtanks likes this

Sponsored by Clorox Bleach

#4 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

TECREAT Manager

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1902 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:35 AM

*Names video hitler's secret weapons**puts a churchill avre as the thumbnail*
Okay i can totally trust that this is legit.

Haha, don't worry. It is a German based video. As to the videos picture, I don't know what happened.
<p><em><strong>"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown</strong></em></p>

#5 TheTigerTank

TheTigerTank

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1548 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:33 AM

The thumbnail looks like the ultimate grenade launcher.
  • Iluvtanks likes this
"Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is; the tree is the real thing." -Abraham Lincoln
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu
"You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all." -Warrior

#6 Guest_izzers_*

Guest_izzers_*

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:41 PM

Lol the Churchill has a stubby cannon :3

#7 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2508 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:44 PM

Good.. Can't read anything of yellow text...

29dekvt.jpg

#8 Panzer-Blitz

Panzer-Blitz

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1774 posts
  • HomeThe Q-Stein Empire

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:41 PM

Hey, it's rude to insult someone's cannon like that!

#9 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts
  • HomeNorth Central Texas

Posted 03 February 2016 - 07:30 AM

Lol the Churchill has a stubby cannon :3

the Churchill was supposedly an Infantry Support Heavy Tank, at first, it had a QF 2 pdr gun (for early Churchill tanks) later, the QF 2 pdr was upgraded to a Ordnance QF 75mm (later Churchill tanks)

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}