#1 monkeyman7832

monkeyman7832

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1280 posts
  • HomeHouse

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:00 AM

Hey guys,

So basically whenever I play in bigger maps on Higher tiers like Oilfield,I sometimes need to communicate with other players.

For example:If I'm going for a flag and I would need someone to cover me,Then I'd need to type it in the chat and by the time you say that you'd be killed.

My suggestion,Is that we add Commands to the game like "Cover me" ,Or "Take lead" Or "Stop", So it's easier for us to communicate and we don't have to use the chat to communicate.

Hope you get the idea.
  • Aces4Delta, fred ditto and Colonel-candy like this

"Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement"

Don Vito Corleone

#2 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:39 AM

I had thought about posting this but always forget.

This will be a awesome idea because there is players who speak other languages and you can't communicate with them, or when you running, you just don't want to chat so you don't risk been killed
  • monkeyman7832 and Colonel-candy like this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#3 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:02 AM

I've thought about it, but I was never really sure.

Players might spam this function, or misuse it and their allies misinterprate it.

But when you think about it, even choosing a command to use would still take too much time. Resulting in them dying anyway.

To use the least amount of time possible, I was thinking that you can access the commands by double clicking the radio icon and the command's would span out from it.

I should quote PufPuf on this on how he said "less is more". This might just be too much.

But I dont know, let's see what everyone else thinks about it...

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#4 elderby22

elderby22

The Emperor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • HomeMars

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:27 AM

I really like this idea and it could be really useful in a battle, but people would start to cry again that it'd copied form WoT.
  • fred ditto likes this
VK
Facebook
Posted Image

#5 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3271 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:47 AM

And add the feature that you can give your flag away to another team player. That can be more team play.

• fred ditto and monkeyman7832 like this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#6 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:27 PM

And add the feature that you can give your flag away to another team player.
That can be more team play.

I don't know about that one. It might make flag capping way too easy. You're right about it having more teamwork, but light tanks would just pass it to each other so no one can get them. Or any fast tank for that matter.
  • fred ditto likes this

AFRIKA KORPS

#7 monkeyman7832

monkeyman7832

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1280 posts
  • HomeHouse

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:32 PM

I really like this idea and it could be really useful in a battle, but people would start to cry again that it'd copied form WoT.

At this point it would be very stupid of a person to cry over something which is anoither game.Okay,I get that it's competition,BUT doesn't change the fact that we need some basic ideas which could make the gameplay better.
  • fred ditto likes this

Don Vito Corleone

#8 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts
  • HomeGreat Britian the land of the brave the island of courage

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:45 PM

Hey guys,
So basically whenever I play in bigger maps on Higher tiers like Oilfield,I sometimes need to communicate with other players.
For example:If I'm going for a flag and I would need someone to cover me,Then I'd need to type it in the chat and by the time you say that you'd be killed.
My suggestion,Is that we add Commands to the game like "Cover me" ,Or "Take lead" Or "Stop", So it's easier for us to communicate and we don't have to use the chat to communicate.
Hope you get the idea.

yes that's a amazing idea like there voices and when you press a button then it says them and all other player hear like press the button with the flag ( it says cover me)
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

#9 monkeyman7832

monkeyman7832

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1280 posts
  • HomeHouse

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:41 PM

yes that's a amazing idea like there voices and when you press a button then it says them and all other player hear like press the button with the flag ( it says cover me)

A simple pop up over the tank would be good to,hopefully this proposal gets accepted.

Don Vito Corleone

#10 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1429 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:33 PM

I don't know about that one. It might make flag capping way too easy. You're right about it having more teamwork, but light tanks would just pass it to each other so no one can get them. Or any fast tank for that matter.

but when u pass THE flag to someone else u wont get da points
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#11 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 04:05 PM

but when u pass THE flag to someone else u wont get da points

forget that

#12 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1429 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 19 September 2015 - 05:38 PM

lel
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#13 Qnomei

Qnomei

Official Wiki Admin

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1563 posts
  • HomeThe Great Land of Cheese, also known as Wisconsin

Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:36 PM

Maybe a menu on the left side of the screen just like the one for ammo types. That would be awesome.

#14 Davis11

Davis11

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:45 PM

It's actually not from WoT, the idea is from Armored Aces, though AA has different commands. Good addition to the game though, I would think
  • fred ditto likes this
As stealthy as a pit viper, as fast as a horned viper, and as dangerous as a gaboon viper. 🐍

#15 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:29 PM

Maybe a menu on the left side of the screen just like the one for ammo types. That would be awesome.

I don't know, that might take up too much space. Especially for phone users. They'd hate it so much since it hinders their view, they never use it.

AFRIKA KORPS

#16 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3271 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:01 AM

:(

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#17 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:04 AM

It's actually not from WoT, the idea is from Armored Aces, though AA has different commands. Good addition to the game though, I would think

that game sucks balz, I had hacked it back then, when it was hackable, now is like Tanktastic, unhackable. Lost my acc, and I screwed the game. Still sucked, controlls are horrible, tanks are spotted like noobish Wot and there is almost no bouncing

#18 fred ditto

fred ditto

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • HomeIowa

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:27 AM

I don't know, that might take up too much space. Especially for phone users. They'd hate it so much since it hinders their view, they never use it.

Also, since hydraulic suspension controls are possibly being added in 1.23, it could be really crowded. But still a great idea.

#19 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:58 AM

that game sucks balz, I had hacked it back then, when it was hackable, now is like Tanktastic, unhackable. Lost my acc, and I screwed the game. Still sucked, controlls are horrible, tanks are spotted like noobish Wot and there is almost no bouncing

I tried that game for a day, I slaughtered at it. But it was boring, so I uninstalled it.

AFRIKA KORPS

#20 Fegelein

Fegelein

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • HomeBritian

Posted 21 September 2015 - 02:22 AM

I don't even play WOT blitz no more ^_^ it got boring with all the noobs <_<

4p46v68.gif

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}