95 replies to this topic

#61 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:06 AM

think it's fun in CTF get it into a DM lol

Oh yeah you reminded me, I won like 5 in a row dms in demo and 5 in industrial.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#62 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:36 AM

think it's fun in CTF get it into a DM lol

yeah, been killed many times by my maxed MTB-70 lol, it.is a kanonpanzer killer

Bow down to my dank memes.

#63 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:34 PM

yeah, been killed many times by my maxed MTB-70 lol, it.is a kanonpanzer killer

If you catch them looking the wrong way they're done though.

AFRIKA KORPS

#64 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:21 AM

If you catch them looking the wrong way they're done though.

lol, tell me the time you see a maxed Karon Panzer beat a maxed MTB-70 lol, never xD Kanonpanzers are just Raketpanzers with Canon, weak armour, weak health, it just a fast box

#65 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3943 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 02 September 2015 - 11:10 AM

I did it randy I faced off against 6 MBT-70's first day I got the Kano I won by a mile final score was 70 kills 15 deaths if Kano gets the drop on the MBT-70 there is no recovering from it if you are stealthy(something I'm fairly good at) you can end up at barrel stuffing range before the MBT-70 user even knows what is happening.

Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#66 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:12 PM

I did it randy I faced off against 6 MBT-70's first day I got the Kano I won by a mile final score was 70 kills 15 deaths if Kano gets the drop on the MBT-70 there is no recovering from it if you are stealthy(something I'm fairly good at) you can end up at barrel stuffing range before the MBT-70 user even knows what is happening.

90% of the MTB-70 players are newbyes, and that means they don't upgrade not even crap of their tanks, their is very, but very rare times you ever fight against those, is as Incomum as Jaguar tank.

#67 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3943 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:22 PM

I can honestly say the Jaguar is the one tank in tt I have absolutely never faced ever lol

Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#68 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:16 PM

I can honestly say the Jaguar is the one tank in tt I have absolutely never faced ever lol

Same here lol

AFRIKA KORPS

#69 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:17 PM

90% of the MTB-70 players are newbyes, and that means they don't upgrade not even crap of their tanks, their is very, but very rare times you ever fight against those, is as Incomum as Jaguar tank.

Lets be honest here: the mbt70 kinda sucks. I hate using it, since the game physics will cause it to flip everytime it goes up hill. Id say buff its health.

AFRIKA KORPS

#70 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:19 PM

I did it randy I faced off against 6 MBT-70's first day I got the Kano I won by a mile final score was 70 kills 15 deaths if Kano gets the drop on the MBT-70 there is no recovering from it if you are stealthy(something I'm fairly good at) you can end up at barrel stuffing range before the MBT-70 user even knows what is happening.

Man I love getting those kds with it, its actually not that hard. You just need to keep going to avoid as many hits as possible. Ambush a lot, use the dexterity to go through the less taken alleys.

AFRIKA KORPS

#71 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3943 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:29 PM

Lets be honest here: the mbt70 kinda sucks. I hate using it, since the game physics will cause it to flip everytime it goes up hill. Id say buff its health.

MBT-70 is actually one of my favorite tanks lol I have just been trying to keep the topic on the Kano if you want my opinion the MBT-70 is perfect as it is in the right hands it reaps.

#72 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:17 PM

MBT-70 is actually one of my favorite tanks lol I have just been trying to keep the topic on the Kano if you want my opinion the MBT-70 is perfect as it is in the right hands it reaps.

Weren't you the- so who was the one who said it needed a buff?

But then, I thought about it and played with some of them today. It is balanced, but I still don't like flipping over every couple minutes lol

AFRIKA KORPS

#73 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:36 AM

Weren't you the- so who was the one who said it needed a buff?

But then, I thought about it and played with some of them today. It is balanced, but I still don't like flipping over every couple minutes lol

ikr, feel the same pain when I use my Type 10 and Black Eagle, #1 and #2 flippers in the whole game

#74 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:01 AM

ikr, feel the same pain when I use my Type 10 and Black Eagle, #1 and #2 flippers in the whole game

Good physiiiiics, oh good physiiiiiics...

AFRIKA KORPS

#75 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3943 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:47 AM

Can't say my type 10 was ever flipped as I went out to prove its unbalanced most tanks died before they could even reach me.

#76 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:02 AM

Can't say my type 10 was ever flipped as I went out to prove its unbalanced most tanks died before they could even reach me.

probably two reasons, you don't play as I do, and you haven't Max speed ^_^

#77 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3943 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:44 AM

probably two reasons, you don't play as I do, and you haven't Max speed ^_^

speed is 61.1(aka maxed) I tend to charge my enemies with no regard to what's around me I circle everything aka I'm a sterotypical type 10 player yet somehow im better then the average players even while I do their strategies also I don't have any turret rotation upgrades.

#78 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

speed is 61.1(aka maxed) I tend to charge my enemies with no regard to what's around me I circle everything aka I'm a sterotypical type 10 player yet somehow im better then the average players even while I do their strategies also I don't have any turret rotation upgrades.

lol,.you know me so well and other 60% of Type 10 users who don't upgrade their turrets in Type 10.

Now you probably just.play Abrams style on Type 10, and that is ok. Only thing is that the real Type 10 players ram you, ram your frontal soyo u 1. flip over or 2. stay vertical giving us more time to shoot you and less time for the enemy to respond back

#79 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3943 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:58 PM

lol,.you know me so well and other 60% of Type 10 users who don't upgrade their turrets in Type 10.
Now you probably just.play Abrams style on Type 10, and that is ok. Only thing is that the real Type 10 players ram you, ram your frontal soyo u 1. flip over or 2. stay vertical giving us more time to shoot you and less time for the enemy to respond back

hm I will say I have played my type 10 like abrams to great success but it's not how I use it often I more or less used the normal average Type 10 strategy of simply circling(I have great experience in this area shockingly I used to use AMX-13 all the time) granted most don't bother to shoot weakspots as I do.

#80 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:45 AM

hm I will say I have played my type 10 like abrams to great success but it's not how I use it often I more or less used the normal average Type 10 strategy of simply circling(I have great experience in this area shockingly I used to use AMX-13 all the time) granted most don't bother to shoot weakspots as I do.

well that is 1 of the three Type 10 favorite moves, Sniping, circling and chasing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Altanks Reviews, Kanonenjagdpanzer Review, Chapter XIII

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}