#41 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2513 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:37 AM

There different story.

"During this operation, no Challenger was lost but one injury was recorded, a driver by an IED explosion under the belly in 6 April 2007. However a single was lost due to friendly fire, from another Challenger 2 from the Black Watch Battlegroup. The HESH round hit the open commander\’s cupola, and fragments and the blast killed two members of the turret. The following fire detonated the ammunition, resulting in a total loss." Tank-encyclopedia

29dekvt.jpg

#42 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 04 October 2016 - 06:32 AM

There different story.

"During this operation, no Challenger was lost but one injury was recorded, a driver by an IED explosion under the belly in 6 April 2007. However a single was lost due to friendly fire, from another Challenger 2 from the Black Watch Battlegroup. The HESH round hit the open commander\’s cupola, and fragments and the blast killed two members of the turret. The following fire detonated the ammunition, resulting in a total loss." Tank-encyclopedia

The point being...(?)

Bow down to my dank memes.

#43 Altank

Altank

~Everlasting Alpha~

• English Community Manager
  • 427 posts
  • HomeFrom the lands where the ground never thaws; beneath the scorched sky, where the clouds are torn and rent.

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:58 AM

The point being...(?)s

I would say it's simply an in-depth analysis of the particular episode I presented in my previous post; hence no points or argumentations involved, being an addendum, if you will.

7TPwwPK.gif

~Dura Lex, Sed Lex~

~Ignorantia Legis non excusat~

~Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.~

#44 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

I would say it's simply an in-depth analysis of the particular episode I presented in my previous post; hence no points or argumentations involved, being an addendum, if you will.

Oh ok, makes sense.

And nice post you did there Atlank. I was kind of rifled biased but that pretty much makes sense now.

Edited by randy12345, 04 October 2016 - 01:30 PM.

Bow down to my dank memes.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}