159 replies to this topic

#21 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:17 PM

Unknown its hard to find a clan where your allowed to freely shoot at members. (with a few exceptions). Unless the members are small and all agree with it, then it is ok. For other klans, the members may get outraged and say something like "what kind of behavior is this?" Not all will agree. Thats why i just think it is best to leave it to the leader to decide on what they think is the best way in running it.

For us, Ive tried to incorporate the rule where in some matches it is allowed to freely kill all players. But it is a slow process. Example, for capture the flag, i tell em to play for the team or side they are on. Because to me, You cannot just let someone walk away with your flag, lel. ^^

I just think that the situation might be different for all klans. Sometimes some members don even recognise they are in the same klan. And when there are certain restrictions of not killing one another, it helps them realise that. (Not all speak english, so they might not check the clan list often and just be there to play the game).

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not trying to tell him how to run his clan. Just telling him some suggestions.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#22 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• General Community Representative
  • 3087 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:26 PM

Thank you very much for the explanation, AllyNJace! :D

• AllyNJace) likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#23 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:37 AM

Thank you my friend :D

Yes, you have understood it :D

sounds official

RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#24 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• 3087 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:32 AM

May I list my members in my information?

u0KGBYG.gif

#25 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8358 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:51 AM

May I list my members in my information?

sure, that would nice

Bow down to my dank memes.

#26 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• 3087 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:26 PM

sure, that would nice

Ok, I'll do it.

u0KGBYG.gif

#27 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:54 PM

Lol I say if your clan member joins a Deathmatch it's everyone for themselves I won't shoot you but I won't help you either and since I'm a pure deathmatch player I'll usually sweep in a take a kill or two cause well I'm there to win lol
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#28 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:30 AM

Lol I say if your clan member joins a Deathmatch it's everyone for themselves I won't shoot you but I won't help you either and since I'm a pure deathmatch player I'll usually sweep in a take a kill or two cause well I'm there to win lol

Hey I do that too especially with Andrew Brown and Altank.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#29 0v3rl0rd

0v3rl0rd

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 41 posts
  • HomeFlorida

Posted 03 July 2015 - 11:45 PM

It is also a good way to get the jerks weeded out. As a leader, multiple complaints on one individual shows a pattern, and those complaints can only exist if there is a social baseline to build on.
Never hesitate.

#30 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• 3087 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:23 AM

It is also a good way to get the jerks weeded out. As a leader, multiple complaints on one individual shows a pattern, and those complaints can only exist if there is a social baseline to build on.

What's your point?

u0KGBYG.gif

#31 0v3rl0rd

0v3rl0rd

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 41 posts
  • HomeFlorida

Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:18 PM

I am approaching Unknown's comment. I believe a no-shoot rule is what separates mutual consent from organized chaos or a fractious team dynamic.

A no-shoot standard builds a social baseline to outline deviant behavior in the clan, it defines what social mores and culture may not. This isn't a rule to define rules of engagement, or gameplay in vicinity to clan members. It is more than that. it is a tool to control how your team interacts with each other and what defines acceptable and unacceptable behavior in your system, your framework.

Otherwise, why have any standards at all, or even explain why personality comes into Team Member selection? Because they, like the no-shoot rule, are part of a social framework built to maintain order.
  • AllyNJace) likes this
Never hesitate.

#32 AllyNJace)

AllyNJace)

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • HomeAlongside Jehovah)

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:54 AM

I am approaching Unknown's comment. I believe a no-shoot rule is what separates mutual consent from organized chaos or a fractious team dynamic.

A no-shoot standard builds a social baseline to outline deviant behavior in the clan, it defines what social mores and culture may not. This isn't a rule to define rules of engagement, or gameplay in vicinity to clan members. It is more than that. it is a tool to control how your team interacts with each other and what defines acceptable and unacceptable behavior in your system, your framework.

Otherwise, why have any standards at all, or even explain why personality comes into Team Member selection? Because they, like the no-shoot rule, are part of a social framework built to maintain order.

Nice., your comment reminds me of a recent sociology class.

Also, deviant behavior is not always bad. :)) Sometimes people are not generally able to fit into the social construct of things. They do things according to their own.
  • Error 403 likes this

Thanks You Loves, Fr 700 Subscribers! 😘)) 😊

*:....:* *  Ally  Stiles ...:* *:....:* *・゜゚25-month Friendsnniversary. *:....:* *

#33 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts
  • HomeGreat Britian the land of the brave the island of courage

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:42 PM

This clan was created: 14/6-15General information:The clan name: [ERFO] Error 403Leader: error 403Co Leader: usairforceAlliances: UNIT, RDX, RTV, RAW and BLAKMembers: 16/16

• dinofob
  • usairforce
  • deathassassin2
  • tongkiet21
  • gruzd
  • mrlol53
  • xncamneb (Russia letters)
  • deadpool00
  • bang-go
  • f b c f
  • stealth_tank
  • kancot
  • houkání
  • spartak_fans
  • trop vert
Rules:● Be friendly and helpful● Be an active player● Don't kill other ERFO members or Alliances● Report members who breaks these rules● Respect the clan rules and the Tanktastic rulesApplying:
If you want to join, you must know that you're more than welcome! Just send a join request!
I don't care about your rank or your tanks, but about your personality.
But if the clan is full and you absolutely want to join, don't give up!
Please try to contact me.
You can reply to this topic or find information about me on the forum.I hope you will enjoy the clan.But if you want me to change on something or do something better, don't hesitate to contact me!I want a clan who the members is satisfied.You can find our clan-forum here.
nice clan
  • Sharks06 and Error 403 like this
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

#34 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts
  • HomeGreat Britian the land of the brave the island of courage

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:44 PM

lol same
  • Sharks06 likes this
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

#35 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• 3087 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 11:56 PM

nice clan

Thank you! :)

u0KGBYG.gif

#36 Nas25

Nas25

Captain

• PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:19 AM

Wow next time i gotta work hard. Error knows how its done
  • AllyNJace) and Error 403 like this
PicMonkey Collage.jpg

#37 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8358 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:20 AM

xD

:facepalm:

Bow down to my dank memes.

#38 AllyNJace)

AllyNJace)

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • HomeAlongside Jehovah)

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:25 AM

Lol, so annoying. 😋))

Thanks You Loves, Fr 700 Subscribers! 😘)) 😊

*:....:* *  Ally  Stiles ...:* *:....:* *・゜゚25-month Friendsnniversary. *:....:* *

#39 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• 3087 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:30 AM

Haha. :D

u0KGBYG.gif

#40 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2457 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:53 PM

your clan forum page :/

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}